Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Thamin's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Richmon's stats
Strength: 100%
Courage: 100%
Speed: 100%
Intelligence: 100%
Luck: 100%
Stamina: 100%

Nicknames: Judge (Given by Akahi)
Breed: Mutant Alicorn (Angel - Guardian of Purgatory)
Temper: Judgemental
Dislikes: One being consumed, even for a moment, by a deadly sin.
Parents: N/A

Personality: Richmon once was severely judgmental, and he lacked any emotion. He pointed out others faults, their wrongs. He seemed rude at times, uninterested buy most things, and was very blunt and honest. He didnt know the meaning of fun, nor the meaning of love; he was standoffish and kept mostly to himself. Trust was and is an issue for him. After being in the soquili lands as a mortal though for three years he is finally starting to learn that those alive are much different than the dead. While he still believes it is his job to make others ready for heaven; though now he attempts to at least question and talk things through before 'cleansing'. He has come to know the emotions of sadness, worry, fear, and anger well and has recently experienced the joys of love, but he has much yet to learn. He is almost as a child would be in his eagerness to learn of others and to understand them for who they are, yet still the wise adviser and judger attempting to guide lost souls onto a path that will lead them through the pearly gates.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

Name Pronounciation:
Name Meaning:

Obtained Through:

RP Style:
Bold Black
RP Limitations:

As a note:
-

Breeding Status:

Requirements to Breed with this Soq:

Breeding Permission:
Soquili - Link
Breeding Reccord:

First breeding - Mated with: - Foals:
Second breeding - Mated with: - Foals:
Third breeding - Mated with: - Foals:

Breeding Form:
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] ( / )
[img][/img]
[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] ( / )
[img][/img]
[b]Low Luck?: [/b] No
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b]
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11506791]Thamin [/url]&
[b]RPed couple?:[/b] No
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] Yes
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b]
[b]Lifemate?:[/b] No
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b]

Thamin

Lonely Member

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:20 am
User Image

Richmon, the Guardian of purgatory. It was his job to look on others, to judge and cleanse all that came to purgatory. At first sight one can see the blood of those that have payed for their sins on him, it mars his white coat and his ebony cape. Swirls of smoke from the purifying flames of purgatory forever stain his limbs. Tears of blood flow from his glowing yellow eyes. And keys, the keys that granted eternal happiness or eternal damnation, the keys that allowed one into heaven or banished one to hell, still hang from his neck. In reality, they serve a different purpose, though Richmon has yet to figure out what.

Only the pure could pass from his domain, only those that had been 'cleansed' as payment for their sins. His downfall from this most noble position is not known, nor is known what events came to pass, but it did not end well for Richmon. He was cast out of his realm, out of Purgatory, to live the life of a mortal in the soquili lands; a leg wing ripped from him as a sign of his banishment. Or this is what he believes. Trust is not a thing that will come easy for any soquili that crosses paths with Richmon. He, though confused, accepted his fate. Leaving ones profession behind is another story. He still believed his job was to cleanse others for their sins so that they may enter heaven. He has been known to torture 'innocents' to purify them so that they may enter heaven. His intentions are good - purely to make sure everyone goes to the green pastures when they pass on - however, his methods are... well... he is covered in blood after all. "Without shedding of blood there's no remission of sin."

For the past two years Richmon has wandered the lands of the soquili, from the very peaks of the mountains to the golden sandy beaches. He has met few, but those he has met have taught him that is no longer possible to judge those of this world instantly. It is tougher to judge when the one he's judging is still living than when they have passed on and their lives are his to scrutinize. He has come to be very questioning, delving into the souls and minds of those he meets without thought or knowledge of personal boundaries or secrets. He retains his brutally honest and blunt demeanor though - a characteristic that may never leave him. He has developed a relationship with the one named Akahi, and has learned many things from her. Also, while delving into the soul of a young stallion named Ryker, whom he saved from death by only seconds, he learned that to merely exist is not living, but interacting and impacting the lives of others is living. Richmon decided that for once, being mortal, it was time for him to live.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image

Name - Relationship Status
IC thoughts on that Soq.

Thamin

Lonely Member

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

Active:

Archived:
Ryker X Richmon
Ryker X Richmon
Berry X Richmon
Arcadia X Richmon
Seelie X Richmon
Akahi X Richmon
Ganesha X Parvati X Richmon
Akahi X Richmon
Parvati X Richmon
Akahi X Richmon
Akahi X Richmon
Amerlei X Richmon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Soquili Growth

Plot 1 - Richmon doesnt know the meaning of playing or having fun, and who better for him to learn from than the masters themselves; Foals. I'd like for Richmon to run into a foal that has slipped away from it's parents or was left alone while their parents went out gathering food ect; and wants Richmon to Play with it to pass the time. I think it'll be good for the stallion to learn from someone so young.

Plot 2 -

Breeding

Plot 1 - ((Tha had a brain blast while talking to a coffee pot at work))

Part 1: Morose - The beginning; this is where all soquili trying for this plot will start out, so I can get a feel for whether or not Richmon and the other soquili 'Click' - Richmon is very confused at the moment. He's been in the soquili world for a year now, and though he has seen most of the lands through his travels he has not truly seen it. Winter is coming, laying an icy grip on the world. Death. It is something that Richmon has never witnessed, even though it is only plants. The land dieing due to the cold has left him lost and confused, even morose at moments (his first emotion) he doesn't know what seasons are, and I would like it if someone could give him a little guidance; help explain what is going on.

Soquili trying out for this plot so far:
Arcadia (Was just a Request for RP though)
Seelie

Part 2: Acceptance - This is where I'll narrow down the search through multiple RP's - Richmon doesnt trust others easily, and thus doesnt have many encounters with one single soquili. He has met quite a few soquili in his year being a mortal; only one of which he has seen more than once, and he calls her 'Wrath'. I'd like for someone, hopefully the same someone from Morose, to run into Richmon on more than one occasion. Someone willing to hunt him down and force him to interact with them. Hopefully, after a few tries, Richmon will come to accept this certain someone as a friend.

Akahi
Parvati - (Now apparently lifemated to someone else 0.o)

Part 3: Worry - I will have narrowed down applicants to only one by this time; I will have to have a plotting session with the "friend" at this time as there are too many options for the emotions to follow, but for now this is a basic outline of what I am looking for. - I dont quite know what I would like here. I can only assume, due to Richmon's nature and the fact that he does not make friends too easily, that by a friend going missing, or not contacting him for quite some time, would make him begin to worry. He'd search out his friend to make sure they are okay. Whether or not the soquili in question is okay or not may or may not lead to even more worry. Even if there is nothing wrong, fleeting and elusive encounters could cause Richmon to worry more and assume there was something wrong. It'd probably be best though if the soquili in question was in danger, or even just unhappy with it's reason for being away for so long, just to better transition into the next emotion. ((This would be a good place for the soquili in questions first breeding to take place if they have three; or if the owner of the friend wishes to wait and find a surrogate when they find out Richmon can no longer have kids Richmon would be more than happy to help raise another sire's foals.))

Part 4: Anger - This can go one of two ways depending on the predicament of the friend in 'Worry'. 1. The friend was in danger, threatened in some way, held against their will, ect. Causing Richmon to become very upset and Wrathful towards the soquili causing distress to his friend. This anger could (if the owner of the offending soquili would like to participate in plotting) Result in a fight of sorts over Richmon's friend - Richmon winning or loosing would be up for debate between myself and the owner of the other soquili. Or... 2. There was nothing wrong with Richmon's friend, they simply didnt have time for him - life does take precedence over friends. Richmon would become wrathful towards his friend, posibly even lash out at his friend irrationally.

Part 5: Remorse - Either action taken above will result in Richmon being remorseful. Anger is one of the seven deadly sins - one of the major sins he has judged since the dawn of time. He will be sorry for the wrongs he has committed; for harming someone he didnt even know, or for lashing out at his only true friend. He will have plenty of self doubt, even seem depressed at times, confused by his own actions. He will try his best to right the wrongs he has done. He will need his friend there though, to let him know that it is mortal to wrong - that there is no escaping it - that it is okay in a way.

Part 6: Fondness - Richmon is here - As stated before - Richmon does not trust others easily. I must say, though, that after all that he and his friend will have gone through at this point he will begin to trust his friend. He will begin to care for this friend. A certain fondness that he will show this friend and this friend alone. Subtle, not to indicate lust or any other of the seven deadly sins (which he will try to be mindful of since his mishap in 'Anger'). He will seek out the company of his friend, even if he has no reason to be near; bring small gifts possibly, or teach/show/take them things/places they have never seen/known before but have always wanted to (Ie. Climbing the mountains or traveling to the seas, bringing them sweet flowers and fruit in the dead of winter, or teaching them how to fly or spar or what is like after death (gruesome to think of, but for some the thought of a paridice after this life is a delightful thought) or even something as simple as how to tell a knock knock joke).

Part 7: Jealousy - Being so fond of his friend Richmon after a while will begin to feel jealousy when his friend is with others - be it of the opposite sex or same, depending on his friends orientation - He will yet again lash out, but this time at his friends friends (or whomever they are with that he is jealous of). He will realize what he has done, and that he has committed another sin, and will retreat to think on his own for a wile.

Part 8: Happiness - He will by this time come to terms with his Mortality and the emotions that come with it. He will return to his friend, no longer fighting the feelings that he has, in sheer bliss. Any time that he spends with his friend he will enjoy and cherish.

Part 9: Fear - Now, Richmon has yet to experience fear. I am not quite sure what I would like here - the possibilities are endless. This part will have to be discussed with the owner of Richmon's friend.

Part 10: Love - In the end Richmon will fell the same fondness and happiness he has felt for his friend, only it will have grown ten fold. the simple thought of being separated from his friend will pain him. He will ultimatly confess these feelings, not knowing that they mean Love, to his friend hoping that they too share his feelings.

More can be plotted after this - after all, there are many more emotions to explore and many more possibilities - My brain is practically exploding with Ideas for Richmon, so I am sure I can come up with something.

General

Plot 1 - Suggest one! Richmon's up for all sorts of interactions!!

Plot 2 -

Thamin

Lonely Member

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image