Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
28 weeks later (starts at day one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do?
  fight!
  run like a infected is behind you!
  become an infected
View Results

technoninja14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:14 pm
"well i got some time before base" he said putting his feet up and laying down on the seet pulling his baleclaver over his eyes "oh by the way, Gaz, you my firend are a loser, you owe me a fiver" Gaz answered loudly "WHAT! hey all my kill were head shots!" Ryu answerd "the way i remember it you got that second guy in the neck" there was a silent pauses between them for a few moments......then Gaz slapped the fiver in the hand of Ryu as he smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:04 pm
"Yeah all my kills were headshots over here, I think," said Roger with a smirk on his face. Then Roger looked at his gun and said "s**t Im low on ammo over here, I only got one clip left for my MP5, twelve shots left for my mosenburg, and just six stinkin bullets win my raging bull." "As soon as I lose this I gonna have to use these," then he pulled out his katanas ready in hand. then Cooper yelled back at them "ETA two and half minutes."  

thefuzz54

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:46 pm
he awoken from his sleep hearing the two and a half minute remark "dam, and i was having a good dream"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:13 pm
Then ROger looked at Ryu and said "what where you dreaming about?" Then the car screvered and Cooper said ETA one minute but we have to go by foot, there is too many cars in the road from here its about half a mile from here." Then they all got out of the car monvering around the many cars in the road.  

thefuzz54

technoninja14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:32 pm
* Ryu wandered out of the truck and started to walk around the cars "everyone, watch your steps" he said, but noticed a hissing noice that seemed to echo around the cars. Gaz looked at him "infected" he said as Ryu answered "not even human" he said both of them readying there rifles "eyes up! watch eachothers back!" he said hoping onto a car and looking around  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:02 am
Roger after hearing that he turned and saw a zombie running at them he quickly shot it takeing it down. "Damn it Im out of ammo now." Roger yelled, then he pulled out his raging bull. He said to Copper "watch my back." roger said back to the group "I know of a faster way if you can jump." He then climbed onto a car, he then started jumping from car to car. Copper quickly followed.  

thefuzz54

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:52 pm
Ayu smiles after they clear the area. One of her higher commanders comes to her and smiles. "Good job Ayu. You made sure they were all burned so they did not come back." She blushes. "It is no problem...Just doing my job.." She waves her good bye and runs off. Lets see if there is another infected spot. She thinks  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:06 pm
gaia name:Evert the only
RP name:Lt.Evert
Race: Human (Homo sapiens)
rank:Lt. in the SAS?, operates in the helicopter rescue and assault operation.
appearance:Is seen wearing a Kevlar, with a black Finlandshette, over his pulled over his head, has English balck military boots and is in dark Khaki, with a gas mask over his face, he has a Desert eagle in his gun holster instead of more usual secondary weapons for his group, he also has an Mp5.
pic:Google
bio:Being one of the SAS's remaining operators, he was sent back to Britain when meeting up in America 5 weeks later.

EDIT biggrin amn, am i to late, sequel?  

Evert the only

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:23 pm
((Holy crap I havent been on in ages. Sorry for that guys.))

Ally found herself alone in the building. "Johnson!" She called. There wasnt a sound. "This isnt good." She whispered her senses on high alert. There was gun shots outside. "Ryu?" She smiled softly. She couldnt remember how she gat here or when. Something moved off to her left. But the building was dark. It looked like she was in a parking garage. Turning she drew her mag, it was aimed between the zombies eyes. "Johnson!" She gasped. Looking back to the right she saw outside. They had to be on the third floor atleast. "Captain." Johnson smirked his eyes closing. Ally couldnt believe her best man had been turned. She couldnt bring herself to shoot him. The two had been friends their whole lives. Johnson lunged at her and out of instinct she screamed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:41 am
Evert was sitting in the cockpit of the helicopter, the pilot was flying it for a quick search for zombie areas.

Evert leaned back and suddenly jumped as he heard a loud scream on the radio.

Tumbling out of his chair he said to the pilot: "What is the frequency at?"

"Not sure sir." Replied the pilot, "Do you want an attempted trace?"  

Evert the only

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:50 am
Ally kicked Johnson from her. She scrambled around looking for her mag. "Where the hell is it?" She rolled away from Johnson. "Johnson dont make me do it." She shouted stumbling back. He lunged tackling her to the floor. Ally turned her head, not wanting to look at her friend. It was hard to hold him back. There it was her 45 mag. With a burst of strength she threw Johnson from her then snatched up her gun. Standing over her friend.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:38 am
Ayu looks around. I guess I am in the part where there are no infected... She gasps as one runs at her and she quickly blasts its head off with her .375 magmun she hides on her belt. That was....suprizing....I got to find others... She sighs  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:33 am
Ally just couldnt kill her friend, she ran for it. She found a stairwell and made her way down the three flights. "This is rediculous, everything is going wrong! All my team is gone, and I dont know where Ryu and Gaz are." She huffed stopping at ground level.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:46 pm
((I am littlebluecoolwolfdemon, I got wrongfully banned))

Ayu quickly runs up a couple flights of stairs, being chased by infected, and she groans, as both of her legs cramp up from running so long. "I can, not die here...One of the only police....not dead" She whispers to herself  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

DivineRuination

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:11 am
gaia name: Perfect_Guy07
RP name: Swat Member Brett
Race: Human
rank razz rivate
job: Swat
appearance: User Image
bio: Private Brett Was on a Swat Van about to be dropped off to his check point,But The Driver Lost control and crashed into a Building,All of his Commrands Died, he Shedded a tear as he said his final words to his Commrands. Now Brett has to Find where he was going...Hopefully he finds some Support on the way  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff