Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
What are you failing to accomplish right now? (Laziness +2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you ever procrastinate?
  Never!
  Sometimes
  All the time, baby
  *option to be added later*
View Results

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:50 pm
Saving up to get a Mac Book...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Im to lazy to sleep  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:07 am
sleep...but i miss out on that every night  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:26 am
Kals is questing again!
I am leaving for the airport in about 7 hours. In that time I need to: mow my lawn (2-2.5 hours) do laundry and pack my suitcase (waaaaay too much time) run the dishwasher probably twice to get all the dishes (3-4 hours there) tidy my house up (that could take all day) and... welll, I should put up more of my fence but I don't have time. Oh and I also have about 3-4 hours of work left to do on Anna's blankie before I show up at her house to give it to her. Is it just me or does all that add up to way more than 7? And here I am at the computer! xd

Oo I should also shave my legs before I go and I most certainly need a shower after mowing the lawn and running around like a madwoman.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kilehye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:26 pm
I've been wanting some ice cream ever since we got some, but I just haven't gotten any. XD Whenever I go to eat, I'm always full by the time I finish my main meal anyway..
I don't really procrastinate with more important things.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:04 pm
iron uniform, call work and ask why the hell i haven't gotten my icecream maker yet ( gonk ), and call the Cap'n and ask for a ride home after our shift. sweatdrop

guess i should get on that.  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:24 pm
Shutting down my computer and putting it in my bag to take it with me on the aeroplane.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:54 pm
folding cloths  

PendragonX9

In Circus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:16 pm
Getting the mail. It came around 4:30, and it's 9:15 now. I want to see if anything that I ordered came yet, but I live on the top floor of an apartment building, and don't quite feel like going up and down two flights of stairs and end up finding out that nothing came... D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:58 pm
I'm failing to call my friend to tell her something important, I've been procrastinating since around 3:00 PM yesterday, it's now 10:00 PM here. I don't even remember what I was actually suppose to tell her...
I also still need to stretch and clean my room really badly…  

umi505

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:58 pm
To lazy to wake up in the morning and do exercie (run in the park, do push ups, pull ups)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:00 pm
I'm failing at starting Death Note for the second time so I can remember what happened in 1-7 and can get past the horrible thing that happens to get to the ending.

-La Belle Isolde

Trish the Stalker

dovemck

Aged Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:07 am
doing my return-to-work/rehabilitation assignment for class - it's due in 4 days. Ages from now!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:54 am
I am so not accomplishing changing outta my pj's,. getting my son bathed (Hes sleepin ) and getting ready for my friends reception  

WhisperingSouls

10binary-0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:28 pm
La Belle Isolde
I'm putting off getting out of bed and showering, even though I'm greasy and gross feeling and very OCD about it.

Yourself?

There are many things I put off but showering isn't one of them.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff