Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Romance of the Immortals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGSH!!! *points*
  Huh?! Who?! What?! WHERE?!?!?!?!
  Not falling for it. T_T *Secretly looks* >.>
View Results

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:30 pm
being blind is not ur fault how can it be?" she said with anger rising in her voice. "its not ur fault its that selfish man upstairs that does this to us!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:47 pm
She crossed her arms and turned away."If only you knew."She whispered sadly."HE might be the cause of all this,"She said turning and tossing her arms up."but HE only punishes people who deserve it.I did something I'm not proud of and that I wouldn't approve of for anyone to do so themselves.The result,"She paused,lowering her arms."is that I got my sight taken away.Something I have to live with for many life times."She said calmly.  

Summer Black Rose

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:53 pm
she gets up rapidly and starts pacing."nono! thats where ur wrong he doesnt punish he makes things happen for his own enjoyment if its a punishment its because he made us soo inperfect!!!" she raises her voice more and more  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:11 am
"Look!"She snaps,opening her wings."I lived up there with him!I was a holey angel!I commited a horrible sin that I'd rather not talk about.I brought this apon myself!Now I've been cursed to stay here on earth for eiternity becuase of what I committed!I was living my own life up there!"She threw her left hand up."I killed enough men and women to equal the population of north dakota!"She clapped her hands over her mouth.Crap crap crap!I shouldn't of said that!Crap!I've said to much.She thought.She took a deep breath threw her nose with her hands still over her mouth and dashed into the sky.  

Summer Black Rose

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:53 am
after she saw the girl fly off, moonwillow stood by the gate, figuring on how she would get in. ''damn'' she said ''its no use! im not getting in! im unholy and i dont deserve to walk on this land'' and with that she fell to her knees and cried like she hasn cried in years.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:31 pm
"wait! dont go im sorry!!" she yelled at the girl so she could hear she got up after awhile and sighed. "i shuldnt hav said that." she whispered to herself. she walked away then noticed a girl crying she ran up to her. "whats wrong are u ok?" she asked worridly.  

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:26 am
She ignored her as she flew away.After a while,she didn't know how long or in what direction she had been flying,she heard water trickling and went towards it.She hesitantly landed and waited for a shock,a burn,something, but felt nothing.The ground was not holey,she had not been jumped or attacked,she didn't hear anyone.She dropped her wings and lowered her feet,only to have them land in water.She picked up a few rocks and tossed them in various directions,hearing simultainious splaches.She put her hands behind her to feel if she could lay down or not.I must be on a rock in the middle of a pond or some sort of body of water.She thought,laying back.She inerlaced her fingers on her stomache and sighed,tilting her head to the sky.She lay there for a while in a meditative state,it would look as if she is asleep but she isn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:49 am
the girl didnt respond to her so she just walked away deep into the forest. "i shuldnt have said that..."she kept saying to herself.  

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:09 pm
Name: Kashiko Mashino
Race: Human with fire abilities/lightning
Personality: quiet, dark, sneaky, and secretive
Appearance: black shoulder legnth hair with a red streak. wears a black trenchcoat, red tanktop, and loose black jeans.
Biography: Born in hate, born in fear, and love. This emotionless child hated everyone, especially his father, whome he killed with a fire blast. Then he ran away and was never seen again, until now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:29 am
nani saw a boy walking around she didnt recognize him at all but she sensed hate and sadness from. should i go up to him? she thought as she continued to walk away  

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:50 pm
Kashiko turns and looks at nani and stares blankly at her  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:55 pm
She hears footsteps nearby,feels a new sad and heavy presence with an old one."Nani?"She whispers,sitting up."Is someone there?"She asks timidly."Hello?"She says more loudly,unpurposefully causing her voice to carry as an echo.opps  

Summer Black Rose

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:02 pm
Kashiko turns his head toward another girl and looks at her with a peircing glare  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:03 pm
She stands up and spreads her wings,unaware of the boys glare.She slowly flaps her wings,hovering in place for a moment before easing forward,letting her toes graze the water surface.  

Summer Black Rose

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces