Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
~OFFICIAL GAIA PROM DISCUSSION THREAD~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PROM?
  YEAH
  NO
  CRASH
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:49 pm
Midori Hayashi
Teh Dana
xd

I got my new one. It's red and sparkly.

Nice. cool Thanks again for the bodice. *huggles*

No problem. heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:23 pm
Weeeelll, this is what I'll be wearing. Glad that's out of the way. Now I just have to find a dress IRL...  

Pachelbel Canon

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:40 pm
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

Maybe I should make a new one, I did first tektek this one about 2 years ago. sweatdrop

~Metalic_Noodles

=D It's cute, but half the fun of events is designing a new avi.

Um... the AtA just said that the prom will be flash based, so I bet I'll be more flaky and sporadic than you. xp

Yep... definatly ruling out all schools with less that T3. stare

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:20 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

Maybe I should make a new one, I did first tektek this one about 2 years ago. sweatdrop

~Metalic_Noodles

Um... the AtA just said that the prom will be flash based, so I bet I'll be more flaky and sporadic than you. xp

~Metalic_Noodles

Turned out I was wrong about that. We had straight up 100Mbps, which is over twice T3 speed. But now I'm back at home on my lousy 5Mbps. No more downloading anime episodes in 10 seconds a piece. crying

Hopefully there will be a forum event as well. Flash environments are always flooded with tweenage wannabe hackers.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:32 pm
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Turned out I was wrong about that. We had straight up 100Mbps, which is over twice T3 speed. But now I'm back at home on my lousy 5Mbps. No more downloading anime episodes in 10 seconds a piece. crying

Hopefully there will be a forum event as well. Flash environments are always flooded with tweenage wannabe hackers.

Ya... but I can't flood, and I'm smart enough to know that I'm not even a scriptkiddie. xp

100mbs... O.O User Image Um... da-amn... but ya, T3 or better.

Odd question, but is there a chyaku or about, colored skirt that would cover only about a cm of the top of my avi's boots?

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:39 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Ya... but I can't flood, and I'm smart enough to know that I'm not even a scriptkiddie. xp

Odd question, but is there a chyaku or about, colored skirt that would cover only about a cm of the top of my avi's boots?

~Metalic_Noodles

Not that I know of, unless some MC has a position for one... There aren't that many bright red items in general, skirts in particular, and the few out there are either to short or too long. Though there's a good chance I'm overlooking something; I don't know female items that well. But considering I recently saw a request for a similar skirt in SF, I don't think there's a good one yet.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:27 am
I don't know of any bright red skirts. what I got on is bright red though?

So the prom is flash based? that'd be cool. I was kinda hoping for a RP forum.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:34 am
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Doesn't the tea dress give you bigger boobs?? You could wear that and instantly be raeped by all the ten year olds on gaia.  

angel_half82
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:16 pm
angel_half82
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Doesn't the tea dress give you bigger boobs?? You could wear that and instantly be raeped by all the ten year olds on gaia.

Guess I need to just get rid of the scarf(CN) and find another hair thing with skirt.

Oh, and I think my avi now appears about as flat as it can, for good reason. wink lol, like I was actually thinking that. xp

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:39 pm
User Image

Gift Ninja Tai

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:46 pm
damn...i hope the prom will have little sections or private rooms so you can invite friends......cause it would be horrible if it was one big dance floor flooded with blinding white text and floating items being loaded..............................oh and some lucky person got ninjanated, just so you know......(lucky...)  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:21 pm

This one feels... off...

Thoughts?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:45 pm
Am I a pretty boy? D: *tugs tie*  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:45 pm
lose the scarf maybe? or find a more sparkly one?  

Iconised Ghost

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces