Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
[RP] Harmonia's Peacemakers - *Takes Defibrilator* CLEAR! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:01 am
"The circle....it's the damned circle!" Gaiathi slapped her forehead. "That's why she killed...and I bet that's how she controls...it's the circle! It has to be destroyed!"

Gaiathi looked at Mauser. "Look, I'm all for you giving back up. Or fleeing. I won't ask any of you to follow me...but I have not made much of a good impression today. I won't go back as a failure. Not when I at least have a chance to do something just as honorable as being a Peacemaker. To try and stop this..."Gaiathi gestured to the carnage around them. "That at least would be honorable. I'd rather risk dying with honor than live as a failure to my family. I want to try."

Gaiathi looked down at the adjudicator's baton that she now held. I wonder if I will live to return this to Jacqueline? Is she even still alive? What would she have done if she stood with us, would she take stand? Would she retreat just as Mauser had suggested? Would she do something else entirely? Gaiathi gazed up at the door, then at the building. "You know, I might not have to go in there. If the building could be destroyed from out here, maybe it would be enough. I'd rather not die if I could avoid it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:26 pm
"NO!"
Julius's hand shot to Gaiathi's shoulder and held on tightly, though he quickly took control of his voice after the initial outburst. The house, the area, the woman...he couldn't allow them to take offensive action. Not yet, not before he could try...

"I know that woman," he spoke quickly, before any of them could raise a question towards him, "I know her, and she knows me well. Let me enter first, I'll try and communicate with her." He slowly eased his grip on Gaiathi's shoulder as he made a step towards the door. "I know how it sounds," he spoke up again, looking back at them, "but think about it. She's obviously more coherent than the others were. There's a chance she could be reasoned with, a chance for someone she knows to get her to calm down."

"Let me try." Please, he thought to himself as he addressed them, just the barest hint of pleading in his voice. Examination or not, he was not going to give up a chance to save his friend. If he died in the attempt, so be it, he died on his own terms, and he was okay with that...

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:23 pm
Without caring that Julius and she hadn't exactly gotten off on the right foot, she grabbed his shoulder comfortingly. She wasn't going to reveal that her plan to be a decoy earlier was pretty much so she could do what he was suggesting now, but she still wanted to see it tried out.

"There's a reason why we're on a team. I'll be your backup." She knew how bad he wanted to, but also knew he wasn't as impulsive as she was, so she took the liberty of putting her own reputation on the line for him. With a shove, she pushed him forward as she stood beside him, ready to attack at any moment. "Let yourself relax. If your on guard it might not be as effective. I've got your back."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Gaiathi thought for a moment, glancing from Julius to Tsuki, then nodded at Julius. "If you think you can reach her, I will not stop you. I'll provide whatever back up I can if things don't work out."

She stepped aside to allow Julius and Tsuki to pass. "Try to get her out of the circle, if you can. It might help. And...good luck."  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:37 pm
"The circle won't do a thing..." She said as she lifted her other hand. "...This can do nothing now...

"H... Harmonians..." She stammered, obviously more coherent, but still blinded by passion, another rune appearing in the air above her. It was the same Blue Moon revealed as before, though it was much different, and looked very faded. A weapon began to materialize in her raised hand, an intricate one-handed sword, glimmering as if moonstruck. But it's form didn't last long, for the rune began to fade, and with it much of the sword. The only thing left, when she grasped the hilt of the forming weapon, was the blade guard and part of the blade, which looked broken.

"Haven't you... taken enough from us...?" She said, raising the weapon and turning her gaze, a cold, frozen glare, at Julius and Tsuki who were walking in. She clenched her jaw and growled once more as they stepped toward her.

"Haven't you!"

With those last words she slashed the air in front of her, a pale blue crescent of energy made from the slash, and moving toward Julius and Tsuki.

"Watch out!" A familiar voice said from above the two, a familiar face with blond hair could be seen in an opening in the ceiling. One white ray of light shone from the ceiling and hit the crescent of energy, scattering white and blue light and ethereal feathers around the room. From the opening Jaqueline jumped down in front of the group, landing on the floor in front of Julius and Tsuki.

"These cadets have done nothing, demi-human!" Jacqueline growled, slowly moving to stand once more. "Let them go."

The vampire, after those words, sprinted from her spot toward Jacqueline, slashing with the sharp, yet broken, blade. "Why should I let them?!" She said, slashing furiously high, middle, and low, while Jacqueline covered with her arms, protecting her core and head, yet lacerating her arms and legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:19 pm
Gaiathi looked horrified as the vampire attacked Jacqueline. She gripped the adjudicators baton guilty. "I have her weapon..."

Gaiathi swallowed hard then pushed into the room. "I need to get it to her!"  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:11 pm
Their adjudicator's sudden appearance took Julius off-guard, but he regained his composure as his old friend attacked Jacqueline. As the vampire raised her weapon for another attack, he charged in, wrapping his hand around the wrist of her weapon hand. His other arm slid around her midsection, and he ran off with her into house.

Damn, he cursed himself, too much! The pair of them had generated too much momentum, and they tumbled, end over end, into one of the rooms of the home. As they rolled to a stop, Julius pinned the vampire to the ground, using enough force to hold her, but not enough to harm her. He lowered his face towards her, looking into he feral eyes as he spoke calmly, "Shelly. Shelly, it's me, Jules..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:26 pm
"How... How dare you?!" She growled, melting into the ground of the cottage, clothes and all, though one could swear one could still see the crimson of her eyes.

"I am Sierra Mikain, filthy Harmonian." She said as she lifted one of her hand, which caused Julius to levitate off the air. Her eyes flashed and she flicked toward the examination group and Jacqueline, sending Julius flying in that direction.

Seeing the cadet fly through the air, Jacqueline sprinted and caught Julius in the air, setting him back down. "Idiot..." She muttered as she looked back at the vampire. With a heavy sigh, she stood back up and clasped her hands together, a circle of pure white forming with her in the center.

"Keep her busy, cadets..." She said. "...Keep her busy and I guarantee... you'll pass your test..."  

Sentama Lin

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:40 pm
Gaiathi, still holding the baton as she was unable to reach Jacqueline before she began casting, instead pointed it in the direction of the vampire's last position, mumbling softly.

"Erosion!" Gaiathi almost growled the word and flicked her wrist to the upper left, aiming a fiercely concentrated wind current to break away at the ceiling over where she's last seen the vampire's eyes. The ceiling began to break away as sweat began beading on Gaiathi's brow.

As large pieces of the ceiling began falling, Gaiathi let her spell drop and scanned the room for signs of the vampire, nervously wondering if Jacqueline would be able to get them out of this alive. Good, just that section will fall. And hopefully that will be distraction enough. But what are we going to be able to do if she attacks again? She killed far more seasoned fighters than ourselves. Gaiathi watched the room and waited, breathing hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:21 pm
Tsuki came up next to Gaiathi. "Hey, I've had an idea for a while now about your wind blast. It'll be a bit risky, but if we do it right none of our comrads will get hurt by it." She leaned over to whisper it into her ear, then ran over to Julius to help him to his feet. "I told you. Friends only hold you back."

((Ah, um... Thal, contact me in MSN or something about this little plan-thingy of mine. I probably could type it out here, but I dun feel like it, really. -is a lazy mo**** f***-))  

blue_green

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:10 pm
Julius chose not to comment on Tsuki's remark, both for the fact he was still distrusting of her, and that he was shocked for what felt like the hundredth time in this still early day. She looked so much like his old friend Shelley, but when he looked into her eyes, he knew that she was not.

With Gaiathi's Erosion weakening the ceiling structure, there didn't seem to be much he could do, so he instead moved in front of Jacqueline, falling once again into the Snake's Current, readied against the vampire Sierra's next attack...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:15 pm
Sierra looked up and lept behind her, jumping onto the remains of the village's broken altar. Bit by bit, parts of the ceiling began to fall, though it was more or less still stable; the supports have not fallen yet. She surveyed the group, and noticed the runic magick being used by Jacqueline, the most obvious threat to her at the moment.

With a slow growl she jumped off the altar remnants and ran toward Julius, the broken sword ready in hand to slash with what remained of the blade. She held the sword as one would hold a knife, aiming her first slash at Julius's legs.  

Sentama Lin

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:22 pm
Gaiathi mumbled her spell and thrust her hands out at the attacking vampire, unleashing a fierce wind in her direction to slow her down. "Julius, watch out!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:25 pm
Mauser, moving for the first time in a while, whipped around the corner and pulled the trigger, aiming at Sierra. Reflexively, he rolled into the room while reloading his gun.  

WiskersThCatfish

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:32 pm
Being the closest to Julius, Tsuki grabbed his shoulder and pulled him out of the way, easily dragging him behind Gaiathi with her strength as she herself got next to her. Feeling assured that no one was in the way to be hurt by the blast, she took a deep breath inwards, concentrating to activate her other rune, the bent forward as she heavily exhaled. From her mouth spewed a magical flame, which she directed into Gaiathi's wind where it fed on the moving oxygen within the air and ploomed open, spreading rapidly and consuming Sierra.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff