Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:43 pm
Villiager, Fox Shavia, King, Glamrock

Draculas Babe
ooc: Sorry it took so long I was tucking in the kids I'm babysitting! ^^ I don't mind either...sorry for the horrible start too.

Cyrus was grazing alone, it was in the late evening as well. He was getting lazy as well so he laid down on the ground tiredly. His ears perked forward listening for anything because he was really quite bored.

Chamain
(( It's okay Draculas. You're babysitting......*reminds herself about the movie 'When a Stranger Calls'* *shivers* Saw that movie and it scared me real bad.

Alright I will be adding Another pet in along with my indian person Kintana. 3nodding ))

Tana ran with Shavia across the field. "C'mon! You can't catch me!" Her eyes watching Shavia and not looking foward that she tripped over a rock. "Oof!"

Shavia trotted slowly over and put her paw on Tana's arm. "Got cha'!" She smiled and helped her up. It wasn't long before Shav saw Cyrus.

Following her gaze, she found Cyrus too. "Oh, don't I wish I had a soquili." Tana closed her eyes and imagined.

Libra07
(( sorry i got distracted))

---------------------

King was walking through the thicket of the forest when he noticed a little stream. He stopped to take a drink and while he was doing that he heard yelling and laughter. He didnt take that into affect and just continued on his way. He started off at a light trot wen he go into the clearing and thats when he stopped. He seen a tall black stallion ahead of him and decided to give out a call so see wheather he was friend or foe. so he gave out this nickerish whinny, with one ear forward and one back.

draculas babe
Cyrus munched on a piece of grass when he seen a odly colored fox walkeing around with a Native. The only time he was bpthered by natives is when foals or his friends were around. His emerald eyes watched them for a little while until he started flicking his tail at a weed and it got caught pre-occupying him. He heard a friendly nicker and responded with a neigh looking around to see where it came from, he was at an odd angle which cut off his vision from a few areas. He listened curiously and intentively.

Chamain
Shav noticed him stare at them, so she just stared back. "Yo....Tana, the...er....what do you call it?" her voice was low but it was clear enough for her friend to hear.

"Soquili...." she answered quietly. Tana watched another horse come their way but didn't notice them. Instead noticed the soquili on the ground.

(( *waves to Sky* heart

Just so everyone know, that Shavia has a ganster-ish attitude and may turn out a little wierd. xD ))

Libra07
((sorry))
--------------------------

King still waited and finally noticed the weird creatures pass by him, he snorted at them and continued to look forward at the other stallion.

Draculas Babe
ooc: I don't mind. ^^ :laughs at thee story:

Cyrus looked at King for a moment and then stood up. He nickered for him to come over. His ears were perked to see what the other stallion would do. His emerald orbs looked around to see where the two-legger and fox went and then back to King.

Chamain
((when I have skyblue as my colour, it means I'm RPing them both at the same time. (well in one paragraph) ))

They both ran to a bush to hide themselves. Bothe making sure they will not be noticed.

"There is something about that other horse that just took a sip at the....er.....whatever, that makes me sick." She stuck out her tongue at the horse and knew he won't be able to see.

"Shavia.....be nice." Her voice was gentle when she spoke.

"Not my fault......now let see what happens between these 2." Her eyes scanned the space between them. "This is getting interesting."

Draculas Babe
Cyrus turns to the fox looking thing and snorts, it seemed to be communication with the two legger. His ears were swiveling from the fox to King. Cyrus was in every way confused wondering what to do.

Meeki
Glamrock trotted out of the forest and towards the clearing. As much as she loved her forest home, little could compare to running along a flat open space and letting the wind blow through her hair. Once she was clear of the forest, she started galloping along at full speed, playfulling jumping over patches of flowers when she came upon them.

Chamain
Shavia wanted to pounce out of that very moment when Cyrus did that but didn't when Tana's hand gently held her paw. "Why are the snorting at us?"

"Shhhhh.....even if the soquili notices us.....we still have to stay quiet here for a sec." Her head got lower as she spoke.

She rolled her eyes and glared at the soquili. "Does all males act this way?" Her ears kept moving trying to listen for any talking coming from the one laid down.

Tana ignored her and kept watching. Nothing happened yet, so she kept quiet and was surprised to find that Shavia was quiet. "Good job Shav you're doing a great job." she whispered. Not hearing any reply, her head turned to where Shav was and saw nothing.
Her eyes scanned for her and found her in the open sitting down looking at the river flow by.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus was getting no actions from either of the fox looking thing or king so he huffed and laid back down. He was also wondering I the two legger was hiding in the bushes. The ground was still kind of cold since it still wasn't quite spring. It was getting there however. He had caught a whiff of another soquili, he wasn't able to pull himself to get up and find out who it was though.

Libra07
King continued forward to meet the black stallion who was much taller then him.
" Good day black one, I felt i should introduce myself, Im king" He trailed off a bit after that when he noticed the blue mare prancing toward them.

--------
((I mean no offence,But glamrock reminds me of a peice of jello XD she's very neat looking in that since.))

Chamain
Glamrock caught her attention causing her to look at her and watch her instead of Cyrus. "Hmmmm...." Her eyes went back to Cyrus finding him still on the ground. Suddenly King appeared and spoke but she couldn't hear a thing.

Tana saw how that Shav was getting interested and left her there alone. "Shav, if you need me....I will be in the place where I'm always in." She got up and walked off.

((Alright now only Shavia is in this.

@Libra // Jello? *looks* Really? ))

Draculas Babe
Cyrus stood up again, he felt like he was doing pilates, Even though he doesn't know what they are. (XD) He smiled at King, "It's a pleasure, I'm called Cyrus." Cyrus lookedaround to see if he could see the new soquili whose scent he had caught, he knew she was close. "Are you new to these parts?" he asked curiously.

Meeki
((Hehe, no offense taken. I love Glamrock for her outrageous and flamboyant colors. Normally I'm into black, red, gray, white and pink, so she's definately OUT there for me. But that's part of her flair, I think. XD))

Glamrock slowed back down to a trot to catch her breath, taking a moment to survey the beautiful area around her as well as the others occupying it. She found herself blushing slighty. She probably appeared quite childish to the other Soquili. "Not a good first impression at all.." she mumbled to herself.

Libra07
" why yes i am, at this point i will take it your native to these parts" He continued to look at the Blue soquili as she came closer.
" Do you know who she is?" He asked curiously.

Draculas Babe
"I have no idea." he smiled at the new comer and greeted her with a friendly nicker. He turned back to King, to notice he was quite taller than him. He then turned once again back to the female to notice her striking colors.

Libra07
King noticed Cyrus sizing him up but he didnt care for a lot of Others did this wih him.
" Hello miss" King said to the Jellaton mare.

-------------------------

(( sorry she actually amused me with her flambouyant but attracting colors))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:56 pm
Tana and Cyrus

Chamain
((Alright.))

Tana searched through the bushes for her bracelet. The sun was already setting and the moon was rising. "Oh my, it's getting late." Her eyes kept searching and her hands kept reaching t'ill she felt something cold. "Ah.....here it is" She puts on the bright yellow bracelet and looks up at the sky. "I'd better fetch some water back to my place."

"This looks just like enough." She carried the brown bottle while singing. "Lalalalala...la...lala....."

Draculas Babe
Cyrus was out and about again. For some reason he was enjoying taking late night strolls through the wood. His hooves crunched in the dead grass and twigs. His ears flickered, he now was decorated with feathers as well as, war paint and earrings. His emerald eyes glanced around while the sun started to go down.

Chamain
"I reconise that....." As soon as she heard hooves and how it made the crunching sounds, she knew it was the one and only, Cyrus. When she first saw him, was when she was with Shavia in the bushes. "He is near....." Her whole body froze in that spot.

Draculas Babe
ooc: Hanging want to join?

Cyrus continued on his walk until he sensed another near. A two-legger. His curiousity got the best of him because he wanted to know what it was doing out this late. His ears perked forward and his orbs watched intensly, to the path in front of him to where the stranger would be.

Chamain
Her sense told her to keep walking and so she did. "Don't worry....he won't hurt me....." Tana's bangs was over her eyes, making her see little black pointy thingies in front of her. Her legs were wobbly and afraid to turn the corner and find something other than Cyrus. Luckily when she did; it was him.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus was walking until the two-legger popped out in front of him. He snorted, startled. His ears swiveled to the side, listening to any other creatures that come out during the night. His emerald orbs watched the girl immensly, waiting for her to do something so he could see what her intentions were.

Chamain
Snorting huh? If Shav was here, she would have charged right at him. She relaxed and spoke softly. "Uhm.....hi....my name is Kintana, I'm new at the village. You could call me Tana." Her eyes scanned the entire animal to make sure it wasn't going to charge at her like Shav would have. Tana knew if the soquili did speak, she would never understand a word.

Draculas Babe
"Tana?" he said, which came out like a nickering, neigh sound. Must be her name. he thought. He nusged her and said it again to try and let her know thats how he said his name. Thats how Lily knew her name and he knew his they repeated it over and over in their own languages pointing to each other. It could get quite frustratiing but now they were pretty good at it. After he said her name he said, "Cyrus." But she wouldn't understand it or even know what it means, because there really is no translation between Native American tounge and a horses.

Chamain
"Uh......" She blinked at the soquili when it made a sound. Even though she didn't understand, somehow she knew his name already. "Oh I know your name already alright....." Tana never knew how she knew his name and had no interest to find out. "I was about to ask you to write your name down in the dirt but looks like I already know your name. Cyrus.....right?"

((@Polar // Fantastic! 4laugh How about you? ))

Draculas Babe
Cyrus blinked watching her speak her native tounge which was foreign to him. He listened intentivly, and she heard the syllables that Lily used to say his name. He nickered when she said his name. The rest of what she was speaking was out of his grasp. He knew basic things that Lily asked on a daily basis like, "How are you, Hello, Where are you going," etc. Basically easy stuff, sometimes she would be talking for hours and he would simply nod his head every 5 min. to make it look like he was listening.

Chamain
((@Rein // So it has to do with only you and Farland.....*tries to get as much as possible*))

Tana stopped looking at the soquili when she heard a splash in the river. Her attention turned to it and found that a fish was jumping in and out of the water. "Cute huh?" Suddenly she thought for a momment and realised that maybe if she can't understand them, then they can undertsand her. She felt a bit bad since she kept blabbling while Cyrus was just standing there looking at her clueless.

"Oh....hehe....well....my...name.....is....Kint..tana.....but....you....could.....call.....me.....Tana....." She spoke each and every word carefully.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus was watching her as if to say, "What do you want me to do? Neigh again?" Cyrus started to think sarcastically now which he rarely did, My name is Siiiiiiiiiii-errrrr-us. Pleasure...to...meet...you Tana. he tilted his head now because he was now just thinking instead of paying attention to the things around him. His playful side was getting the best of him for once.

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:17 pm
Continued with Kanti and Alona:
hanging gallow
Alona and Kanti headed for the river. Kanti rolled her eyes at her adopted mother as she lead her forward. If there was one thing that Alona could drive Kanti insane, and that was being in charge of things. Kanti knew that Alona had a motherly sense to her, but Kanti was not daugher like. Kanti sighed when they reached the river and took down a cold gulp of water.

Alona eyed the area as Kanti dranked for the stream. Her eyes had spotted her mate, Cyrus with an indian. That was odd...Alona thought... the indian he was with was not his. She nickered softly to him hoping not the startle the women.

Chamain
((Okay posting time. ))

Tana felt from behind her, that something was watching her. She turned around and foudn another soquili. Her eyes bounced from Cyrus to the female soquili. Uh..... She thought cluelessly in her head. From far away, Tana could see another soquili standing beside the female one. Is that a soquili or another animal just taking a sip of water.....

Draculas Babe

ooc: Now there is...Alona and Kanti, you and then meh.

Cyrus looked up at the familiar nicker of his life long love and mate, Alona. He nickered back happily, and his front hooves lifted from the ground into a rear. He seen Kanti as well who he had met the other day. He bounded across the river over to him, getting himself all wet, he was so excited he had forgotten of the indian. He treaded across the river again and with out her consultance his neck and head went under her and as he lifted his head she slid down his neck to his shoulder. A manuver he had perfected with Lily. It was much easier than it looked because of his short mane. He walked across the water again with the Native on his back. He let her down but not as close as she was with him, it seemed that Cyrus had put her farther away from the girls. He was crazy protective over the ones he cared for. Especially towards the men two-leggers they made him just as much uncomfertable.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:08 pm
Zephyr whinnied as he trotted closer to his brother's teepee.. He knew he was unlikely to be home this time of the day, but trying would not hurt now would it?
He called out quite loudly to be heard in front of Cyrus' teepee "Broother! Broo! Hey Cyrus! You in there?"

chemicalstar

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:45 pm
Lily walked out of the teepee from an unfamiliar horse call. She exited to find an ebony soquili with his skeletals showing through his coat. "Hey boy" she cooed. She slipped a carrot from her pocket and offered it to him. Wanting to see his reactions. "Cyrus should be back soon, I believe he was headed to the lake," she smiled kindly.

((I'll bring Cyrus in, in the next post))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:13 pm
Zephyr sniffed the human with interest. He had never met Cyrus' human before! Maybe she had sugar? He walked to the outstreched hand.. it was not sugar.. it was betetr.. a carrot! It had been ages since he ate one! When he was staying at his teepee more frequently Neph would give carrots to him but since he had a new family, he was rarely home.
The human said lake? Maybe he sould go to Cyrus instead of waiting? Though there was a possibilty he would miss his borther if he chose to retun home following a different path than his... Zephi decided he'd better wait.. and he could maybe eat some more carrots!

chemicalstar

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:19 pm
Lily gladly gave him more carrots and patted his head. "I've seen you before when you were younger. Playing with Cyrus. Seems you still hang around." she messed with his mane and made a tiny braid in it.

Cyrus was coming home when he had caught on to Zeph's scent and started walking faster, he came out of the brush to see him getting fed. "Enjoying carrots I see?" he laughed at his brother, for he had carrot munchies on his lip.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:19 pm
Snowlily, Dyami, Tori, Settia, Malikai,

White Neko Chan

A gorgeous black spotted gray winged soquli appears by the river. She yawns as she stretched out her wings and then looked about to see the sunrise. She smiles and shook the morning dew off of her body. The sun began to shine upon her body, making her spotted hair shine. She burrs and said. "Hmm.. I wonder where is Tigerlily today? I was hoping for her to play her flute... Oh, well.. Time for me to explore.." She gulped and began to walk along the river, looking about. She was ready to take off in a moment's flight.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus wondered in the open meadow which still wasn't full of fresh, luscious grass. He couldn't wait until spring and summer. His ears were erect listening for the slightest sound. He stopped to arch his neck and peck at the dried grass. His flank quivered as a breeze blew past him. He wondered what today would have in store for him.

Sirenz
Malikai runs up to the water and sees a very familiar mare. He starts feeling really proud and happy.

"Hello, daughter! I'm so happy to see you all grown up," he says to her.

samus x

Dyami then noticed the sound of someone walking and also noticed Cyrus off in the distance munching on the dried grass. he nudged tori to come along and nickered a greeting towards Cyrus adn whom ever he noticed walking if it was a soqili.

Tori stayed close to dyami as she heared the nosie of another walking about.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily's ears perked up when she heard her daddy, looking around for him. She sees him and squealed loudly, yelling out. "Daddy!!! I missed you!" She ran towards him and nuzzles his neck in affection. "I miss you and mom." She burrs as she flicks her tail softly, smiling. The wind was blowing against her mane and tail as well as flower petals all around her. "What are you doing here, daddy? I didn't know you live by the river." She asked while looking at him.

Sirenz
( *huggles DB and Chamain*

@WNC~keep is past tense then. Sorry to be a grammar whore.. )

'I don't live by the river, my dear. I was just on the way to see your mother. I haven't seen her around in awhile..but I have found a new love who is pregnant with your half siblings."

Malikai hoped that his daughter would be supportive of his new family.

White Neko Chan
She smiled while looking into her daddy's eyes. "Daddy... I am so proud of you. I will always be proud of you.. I love you, daddy." She nuzzled him softly then looked back up into his eyes. "I am waiting for the right one to come along... It is hard being alone with my Indian friend, Tigerlily.. I want her to get another one like me, daddy.... I think she wants a herd.. But I am her best friend, daddy." She smiled while flickering her tail. She looked around the land and said. "Where is my stepmother to be, daddy? Is she nice?"

Sirenz
Malikai smiled. He was so happy that his daughter approved..he was worried that she wouldn't.

"Yes, she is very nice. Her name is Rosedust and she is a flutter soquili. You will like her, I'm sure. She is very tiny compared to us but can make herself our size at will," he giggled.

Malikai suddenly felt a cold chill in the air ..he turned to see a dazzling ice soquili. Around his hooves were icicles even.

'How could anyone like the cold so much?' he whispered to himself. The heat was what he liked..

Draculas Babe
Cyrus had heard voices near and he wondered who they were from, he looked at Dyami curiously to whether they should go over their or not. His emerald orbs looked into his and his ears stood perked.

White Neko Chan
She heard wings flapping and moved closer to her daddy, unsure and uncertain of the newcomer. She became deathly silent, trying to judge the ice sosquili. She didn't think that there were ice types.. or flutter types. She flapped her wings and says "... Daddy? Who is that?... And is he mean?" She let out a soft whimper, being slightly afraid of the ice sosquili.

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:40 am
Draculas Babe
Cyrus hadn't seen Alona in quite awhile and he had a very new appearence so he thought he'd stop by her teepee. His ear flickered and the new earrings jingled.

He stopped by the front of the teepee curiously. He nickered, "Are you home Alona." He hoped to her melodious voice. He waited calmly for awhile. His head tilted curiously to the entrance of her teepee.

hanging gallow
Alona's ears perked up with a voice she recongized. Cyrus... she thought..she had been cooped up inside the teepee or with Lilly so long that she was deeply missing him.

"I'm here" Alona replied happily. She looked around for a moment and didn't see Kanti, she had become even a large nusisance since she had gotten out of her basket. Alona sighed knowing Kanti was probably off running into trouble, or either bothering some other soquili. Alona got up to stick her head out of the teepee only to be greeted with looking Cyrus straight in the face.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked at her and smiled seeing her, again. "Hello," he nuzzled her, his earrings were clinking together. They somewhat pulled his ear down. He would probably get used to it however.

He watched he for a bit, "You either seem tired and rather sluggish." For some reason that word made him chuckle. "Would you like to go on a walk? It's a rather nice day."

hanging gallow
"Oh! I would love to go on a walk, I feel as if I have been trapped here for ages" Alona said leaving the teepee as she stretched her legs out from being cramped up inside. She stopped a moment to looks at Cyrus a little funny, something about him had changed. He was wearing earings! And he was painted with some green tribal paint, in which Alona had to admit suited him well. "I see you have changed a little on me" Alona giving him a flick of her tail. "If you keep on changing I'll never be able to tell who you are anymore" she said giving him a chuckle.

Draculas Babe
He grinned, "I would have hoped you liked it." From out of his tail there was something hidden, he bit on to something softly and pulled it out. It was a rose. "I bit teh thorns off, so they wouldn't poke you." he smiled as he said this with his teeth clamped together so it was sort of hard to understand him. He watched her interestingly to see on what she would do.

hanging gallow
Alona's eyes widen slightly in shock. There Cyrus stood there, with a beautiful red rose clenched between his teeth, it was beyond lovely. Alona couldn't resist but she had to smell the rose. The scent was nothing she had smelt before, and the soft crimson red velvet petals tickled her nose as she sniffed it.

"Oh Cyrus..it is beautiful...simply beautiful" she said giving him a nuzzle.

((i'm sorry if i'm a little slow with post..i'm having a hard time keeping up with school xd ))

Draculas Babe
"I thought you'd like it." he smiled as he put it in her mane. He left out the part where it took him a couple hours to find it. He smiled at Alona as he accepted her nuzzle.

He moved forward to continue a walk. The trees still didn't have their leaves but the breeze told that Spring was coming. He looked at Alona in the deep most of interest, "So how have you been?" he asked gently.

(It's okay. ^^)

hanging gallow
"Oh... I've been a little...busy and bored" Alona said with a half smile. "Kanti was a handful of a little foal to keep an eye over, not to mention that when she finally get out of her basket she was even more of an handful to keep up where she was going" giving a small chuckle while thinking of how her own children would turn out.

"So what have you been doing lately" she said giving him a plaful nudge.

Alona looked at the trees she could feel the change in the air, in half hope that spring would wait a little longer to come, she was still loving the cool air.

Draculas Babe

"Pretty much wondering to tell you the truth, I've went to the plains and then crossed over to the mountain ranges so thats all I've been up to." he smiled.

He walked with Alona side by side, starting to look at the trees which was where she was looking at. His earrings jingled when he turned his head, he would have to get used to the noise still it was sort of bothering him but not to much to show.

"This Kanti, It seems I should meet her sometime then?"

hanging gallow
"Oh wow Cyrus, to the mountains, I haven't been there in ages it seems" Alona said with a smile. She had loved seeing the mountains, with the small cool streams and the high view. She listened as Cyrus's ears jangled as she moved, it reminded her of Kanti's new beads that she had braided into her mane.

"I haven't realized you haven't met Kanti yet, she is somewhat my adopted foal" Alona said with a flustered look on her face. "Lilly found her and brought her to the teepee and I as well as her, have been watching over her" she said with a nod.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked at Alona, "Seems to me that you've had quite a handful then, with a little one and all." he smiled. "I remember Zephi when he was a foal, quite shy at first but when you get to know him he can get pretty rambunxious. I remember one time at the lake a wolf had spotted us, a rogue and it tried to get him. I don't think it seen me, I ran him off after it recieved a few good kicks in the head." he snorted.

Cyrus hated wolves. He disliked there very existance and wished that they had never laid there eyes upon the world. His expression showed that as well.

hanging gallow
Alona shivered slightly after Cyrus had mentioned a wolf. As much as he disliked them, she hated them, even the sound bothered her.

"I don't know what I would do if Kanti had been faced to a wolf, she would have tried to attacked it before it would even reach her. Kanti is far beyond shy, she doesn't backed down at all" Alona said shaking her head. It was almost impossible for her to keep Kanti safe for anything, she was always into trouble, running off, getting herself into places she need not to be in, but still Alona cared for her even if it killed her.

"She is far to independent for her own good" Alona said with a small sigh.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus smiled, "Zeph was shy, thats what I remember. The first colt I met was Lakota, he was shocked at my size. Used to pick on him for it. Now I can't he's almost my height." He chuckled, "I still have a couple hands on him."

What Cyrus didn't realize is that over the winter months he had grown a lot. Ge was 17hh and now he was almost 18hh he was 17.9 to be exact. He looked at Alona, "You care for Kanti as much as I care for all of my friends and especially you." He gave her a loving nuzzle. Cyrus wasn't a ladies man, but he was definatly a charmer and sometimes it got to the best of him.

hanging gallow
Alona smiled. "Kanti was never shy, bold she will always be, and as for heights she is at least one to two hands taller than me already" she said nodding. Alona wasn't a very tall soquili she only stood about 16.4 hh a little short for most but it never bothered her much.

"I really do care about Kanti alot" Alona said softly "and I care about you as well" she said returning the nuzzle he gave her.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus wandered with her for awhile and accepted her nuzzle gratefully. He felt so full when he was with Alona and he loved the feeling. Cyrus looked at Alona for the night was creeping up on them and they had walked probably half a mile or more. "I love you more," he said trying to get a love tiff started. He realized that was the first time he had said it, he rembered she told him that she loved him but he hadn't told her. He gave a playful love n** at her mane.

((Should we rap up this one and go rp in the herd?)

hanging gallow
Alona laughed. "Nah ah..I love you more" she said playfully back as she nipped at his ears making sure not to tug on any of the earrings. She loved being with Cyrus, she alway felt happy, satisfied, and this warm feeling would fill her body. She always hated to part with him.

((ok thats fine ^____^ sorry it takes me a bit to rp my grandparents are in town (we don't get to see them much) so if I don't get on much it is because I am spending time with them ^__^))

Draculas Babe
"I'm afraid I love you more." he sighed and grinned happily. He was so excited he wanted to run. He nipped at her mane playfully and started to trot off as to race her. He turned back to tease her. He flicked his tail and nickered for a race.

hanging gallow
"Oh is that so" Alona said playfully along with Cyrus. Alona laughed at gave him an admiring look as he playfully tried to start a race. She decided to play a little reculantant in racing, but yet she had to surpress the thrill to race.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus trotted around her and gave her a small nuzzle at her side to urge her forward. He whickered and he started to take off to the meadows getting a head start, however he didn't use it to his advantage because he was waiting for her.

hanging gallow
Alona gave a small laugh, times like these she felt full of happiness. She galloped after Cryus, letting her mane catch the wind and she gave a small giggle of happiness.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:42 am
Manitou, Kanti, Orchu and Cyrus

lostlinx

Manitou eyes the stallion, whickering he jogs over. Lobes flicker as he tries to remember the stallions name from a brief introduction. "Cyrus correct?"

Draculas Babe
Cyrus nodded, "Yes and I believe your name is Manitou? Please correct me if I'm wrong." His ears perked forward listening to the greyish colored stallion. He flickered his tail anxiously waiting for his reply.

lostlinx

Bobbing his head lightly in reply he glances down at the stallions tribal art. "You seem to have gotten some new markings since I've seen you last." Shifting his weight he lowers his head for a moment, biting at an itch on his leg. "I haven't really jumped to get anything quite yet."

Draculas Babe
He nodded, "I kind of liked the idea after seeing some others get it done from a different tribe. Tasunke did a great job especially with these." he motioned to the earrings. "So how have you been since our last meet?"

hanging gallow
Kanti shook her letting the beads beat loudly against each other. She decided to head out in the direction of the valley hoping maybe she could at least get some form of a running excerise in for the day. As she reached the valley she noticed two stallions conversing and nickered them a greeting.

lostlinx
"I have been fine, I spent some time with a mare, named Ceylona, but it was obvious that even friendship was out of the question. A bit high strung if you asked me. I have mostly been moving about on my own." Focusing on the earrings he nods. "I like those, I think i would get those over the tribal markings. Who knows" Shrugging, he flicks his tail at a stubborn insect. "What of you? How have you been?"

Edit
Lobes flicker at the sounds of another soquili, looking into the direction the greeting came from he whickers a hello.

Draculas Babe
He chuckled as he called a mare high strung, he knew how that could go. "I've been pretty good," he replied. "Stopped over at Alona's awhile back." he smiled half heartidly until a new prescense was known. He nickered for her to come over and chat with them.

-Polar-

Orchu cantered through the lush meadow towards the clearing hoping to run into a familiar soquili. For the stallion had met many new soquili lately but had not seen many of his friends since he had grown from a colt into a stallion. As reached the edge of the clearing his eyes scannned the terrain before him. He caught sight of a few soquili gathered amongst themselves. Is that Cyrus? He wondered squinting from afar. Orchu flipped his mane and cantered over to the group; neighing in greeting.

hanging gallow

Kanti heard the nicker of welcome return and decided to great them. She spotted the black and white stallion with bits of green war paint on him, some odd reason he seemed familar, well not familar but at least someone she should have known from somewhere. But nevermind that she at least could introduce herself to them.

"Hello..I'm Kanti" she said as pleasently as she could. Yet to her, her voiced seemed oddly loud and unexpected. She wasn't use to introducing herself, acutally she didn't really meet many soquilis and it never bothered her to actually meet any.

She then heard a nicker from another stallion, yet this one's voice seemed familiar. Very familar, however she had never set eyes on him before, or not at least she could remember.

lostlinx
"Ah yes, I remember Alona, how is she doing?" Lobes face towards the thunderings of someone cantering towards them. Glancing away from Cyrus, Manitou focuses on the black and white stallion who seemed vaguely familiar. He whickered a low greeting to the stallion before finally focusing the the mare who had made her way over. "Greetings Kanti, I am Manitou."

Manitou watched as Cryus greeted the other stallion. Ah thats how he remembered the stallion, he had met him as a colt. Listening to all the conversations he glances up, seeing a lone mare he whickers a hello.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus head turned at the scent of another familiar Soquili. "Orcu?" he questioned himself, softly. As he looked in the direction it was a very grown-up Orchu. He reared excitedly. "Orchu! How have you been?" nickering to him.

He looked back to the mare who introduced herself as Kanti. "Kanti as in Alona's Kanti?" he asked, curiously. He had heard a lot about her and was wondering when he was to meet her.

(Crap just skip my next turn or w/e)

Valeria
((Hehehe... Spirit Sprite would feel a bit like an outcast, since he hasn't really met any of these others besides Orchu. Tania, his familiar, thinks other Soquili are afraid of her.))

Spirit Sprite walked slowly through the clearing, his ears flicking slightly to listen to the sounds around him. He stopped next to a small pond and lowered his head to drink, listening to Tania bouncing through the grass behind him.

-Polar-
Orchu snorted lightly as he reached the group of soquili. "Cyrus I thought that was you. My you look fierce with those markings." He smirked sheepishly. "I have been well I suppose; this warm weather certainily is a pleasant change." Orchu turned to the gray stallion and the brown and white mare. Bowing low he stated, "Hello I don't believe I have met either of you before. What are your names?" Orchu inquired pleasantly. Although he had met Kanti before he did not recognize her as the mare standing before him. Orchu then noticed a chesnut mare watching the interactions of the group. Nodding his head; Orchu whinned softly to her.

hanging gallow
Kanti was slightly over blown by the fact that both Mantiou and Cyrus knew Alona, she never really thought of her foster mother as somone who met alot of other soquilis before.

"Yes I am Alona's Kanti, or at least her adopted daughter, how do you know her" she asked curiously, she had yet to meet this stallion yet he knew her foster mother, did she tell him she wondered.

"It is nice to meet you Manitou" she said warmly as Alona had taught her to do.

Kanti watched Orchu, something about him seemed so familiar or at least his voice did but she couldn't place how or where.
"My name is Kanti, and it is a pleasure to meet you" she said as warmly as she could, not because of what Alona had taught her, but for the mere fact that she was curious to know who he was and how did she know him some where, it bugged her not to remember.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked at Kanti, similing. "I'm Cyrus her life long mate." he chuckled. His ears flickered back and fourth listening to everything. His emerald orbs looking at the new faces.

He turned to Orchu, "Fierce, you say?" he smiled. "I agree with you upon the weather, the winter months get dreary after while. Especially when the snow melts.

"Alona seems to be doing pretty good." he smiled as he replied back to Manitou. He lifted his hoof and pawed at the ground listening to the conversation around him.

lostlinx
Chocolate orbs gaze calmly at Orchu, understandable for the stallion to not remember the short moment that they had spoken. "I am Manitou, I believe I met you once when you were still a colt." Manitou smiled at Kanti. Lobes flicker as she mentions at she is the adopted daughter of Alona. "My, how this is a small world. Congraduations Cryus, and I suppose that makes you Kanti's adopted father. I am very happy for the two of you, Alona seemed like a very kind mare when I met her." Flicking his tail in thought he glances at the conservative stallion a few yards away. Whickering a hello he tries to encourage the shy stallion.

-Polar-
Orchu frowned slightly at Manitou. "We met when I was a colt? How unfortunate I can't recollect the occasion. Orchu's eyes flickered back to the brown mare. "Kanti?" He stated in disbelief. "Why I haven't seen you since you were a basket! My you have certainily grown fast!" He smiled warmingly to the mare. "It is such a shame I did not have the opportunity to meet you as a filly. For I have not seen Alona in ages; how is she?" Orchu followed Manitou and Kanti's nickers to the soquili that was slowly approaching the group; at once Orchu recognized the stallion. "Spirit Sprite! How are you?" He neighed cheerfully to him.

hanging gallow
"You and Alona are mates" Kanti said with a little bit of shock, this was a new thing to her. She had never met Cyrus before and Alona had mention a stallion before, yet she never paid attention, and here he was, her mate. Kanti as a little stunned... she wasn't sure of this new idea.

"I suppose he may be my adopted father" Kanti said responding to Manitou, however she couldn't imagine it. This was the frist time she was meeting him, this was overwhelming.

"Orchu?" Kanti said looking at Orchu when he responded to her. She scattered the fragments of her past into order searching for that name, then she remember, he was the small foal that had talked to her the one night she had tried to get out of the basket. She had felt bad for insulting him once, so this was who he was.
"I haven't heard from you since that night I was in a basket, I always wondered if I would ever meet you" she said happily.

"Alona is doing fine Orchu" she said with a nod.

Kanti watched as the other stallion approached. She didn't recognize him but yet Orchu did.

Draculas Babe
Cyrus looked at Kanti who seemed to be spazzing about the fact of calling him an adoptive father. "I wouldn't say adoptive father, for only we have just met. It really wouldn't be fair." he smiled winking at Kanti as he replied to Manitou. He watched Orchu for a bit he was still stunned on how big he had gotten.

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:46 am
Draculas Babe
"Pleasure to meet you as well." Cyrus was wondering if King thought it ws odd that he was dressed in earrings, war paint and feathers. He shrugged it off however. "I haven't met this Sundance, you speak of."

King smiled alittle and then decided to tell him a little about sundance.
" well shes a white mare with oddly colored pink hair. Gren eyes a weird shape on her rump. She's a little shy so i dont think shes met many yet" King could recall her trembling around that big group so he asumed she was a very shy mare. But once you talked to her one on one it was a diffrent story.

Draculas Babe
"I wouldn't doubt there are odd colored soquilis." he smiled. "My brother's skeletals are showing through his ebony coat." His eyes gazed as he thought of Zephyr. His muscles quivered as a breeze blew past.

Libra07
" he sounds very interesting, does he have any offspring?" King ainquired to ask, thinking if a soquili had bones showing his children would be something in them selves to see.
Draculas Babe

"Yes he does as far as I know. They are still in their baskets the last time I saw. I haven't seen him in awhile so I wouldn't know. He hasn't showed up at the herd yet." He sighed in frustration.

King looked at cyrus in all his frustration and questioned
" you have a herd?" Was all he could think of for the time being. King relaxed in the cool spring air as he waited for cyrus's response.

Draculas Babe
He nodded, "Yes my, damsel and I have started one." He tilted his head, "King your welcome to join if you would so like to. It is no problem, I'm sure everyone would be pleased to meet you."
King looked to Cyrus and merly replied " well, im not in any other herds so i suppose it would be alright if i joined"
Draculas Babe
He smiled, "Don't feel obligated, but I would be happy if you did." His ears flickered. "So do you have any offspring than?" he wondered since he had asked about Zeph. His emerald eyes gazed at him casually.

" I dont feel obligated but i would like to be apart of your herd." King said in a cheerful voice and then in a duller voice
" no, I've never had any children and never a mate as well"
Draculas Babe
"Maybe, you will in the herd. There are a few mares without beaus." he smiled hopefully. "Who is your bonded?" he asked trying to get a conversation started.

King smiled at cyrus's comment, and he felt a verry relaxing atomosphere around Cyrus, but soon began to speak
" a two lagged named Isi, she actually saved me. and what about you?" king Closed his eyes thinking about that day, how happy he was when she set him free of that damed rope.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:54 pm
heart  

Draculas Babe

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:16 pm
Erik lay in a meadow inquisitivly. The tree above him was blosssoming with spring flowers. He sighed as he seemingly forgot about the mask upon his face again. He stretched his crimson like wings and a tune escaped from his vocal cords which seemed to be far advanced than any normal soquili. The sound was melodic and goregous, to him his voice made up for his masked self. He let his ebony mane flow in the warm wind as he sang.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:32 pm
Faline slowly trotted into the area cautiously, her doe brown orbs looking around the place. There was lots of water around a snow white teepee and she was caught up in the sight and walked nearer to the teepee. The feathers in her hair shook in the wind's playfull grasp. The doe colored soquili whickered softly as she swished her tail shyly behind her, her steps slow as she walked toward it, much like a doe would act.

Her ears perked up at the sound of someone singing, it was gorgous to her and she stopped in her tracks, trying to figure out where the song was coming from, maybe it didn't exsist? Like a nymph or a sprite of some sort? She hoped not and began to trot with those same slow precised steps toward the meadow behind the teepee.

She gasped softty as she saw a darker colored soquili was producing the sound and she was awed by it more so than the teepee. She didn't want to interupt his song and so she stood there not moving a muscle and she closed her eyes and listened to it with her heart.

Patamulemoose

Draculas Babe

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:34 pm
Erik looked around, adruptly as he heard someone approach. He got up and turned to see a female watching him. "What are you doing here?" he asked almost frightened. He had never seen a female this close to him before nor this interested.

His silvery orbs peered at her as he stood his distance. She looked subtle and still, seeming to not want to be found which made him all the more nervous. His long wavy mane drooped to his sides as the breeze ceased only to come again in a moment.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff