Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Arlster Middle School (A fantasy RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AHH! *points*
  AHHH! *looks* AHHHHHHH!
  Huh? *looks* hmm.....
View Results

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:29 pm
"I know you elves arent weak, its not bones or muscles, its mental control, when i said body, i didnt mean physical body." Morgana said"The only possible explanation is you have witch blood in you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:31 pm
Miru shrugged. "I talked to Ace for a bit...I...I'm not sure if we're friends...."

Luna smiled. "I'll be your friend."  

Yuuki96

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:56 pm
"Hmm...My father was a dark elf and mother was an elf too..." Ace said. "If one was a witch or wizard, you would think my grandfather wouldn't have allowed the marriage though right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:17 pm
Miru smiled. "Th-thank you. Alot."

Luna smiled  

Yuuki96

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:27 am
"It doesnt have to be immediate witch blood, your great great great great grandmother could have been a witch, you were just chosen amongst loads of other elves, so was your brother, witch magic works in strange ways sometimes." Saying so, Morgana turned on her heel, and walked away, robes flaring behind her like wings,leaving Ace to ponder her words.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:38 am
Ace sighed.
"Thats the only witch ability I have...I would do lots of things for one little spell."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:38 pm
It was time for Ace's second day of middle school so he went in.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:47 pm
Miru smiled and stood up to go into the school.

Luna got up and flew anxiously into the schhool  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:12 pm
Sighing, Morgana also went in.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:07 pm
It was math for Ace, although a hated subject by Ace, it wasn't so hard for him.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:21 pm
Luna walked in to English, sighing. Ugh, my worst subject. she thought desperately.

Miru went into Chemistry, a small smile planted on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:09 pm
Sitting down in spell working, Morgana completely ignored the dronings of the teacher, and thought about Ace and his witch blood, or whatever it was.  

LunaticTokyoMoth

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:34 pm
When the bell rang, Morgana left the classroom in a hrry, she had double free period right now, so she would use the computers to look up Aces famil;y.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:49 pm
Ace looked at the clock.
"Yes!" he whispered. "Music class!"
Ace rushed to music with his cello to play in class, better then the rest of the students in the orchestra. Ace was just happy he doesn't get cocky.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:02 am
Luna heard the bell read. Chemistry! she thought as she rushed to her locker, grab her belongings and headed to class.

Miru walked down the hallway, sighing. As she was going to her locker for gym class, 3 bulky demons stepped in front of her. "hey, look! It's a little puppy." one said, a huge grin on his face. Miru took a step back and got on all fours. "Oh, look. She's going to attack us! How cute..." another said. Miru let out a few small barks and a howl, and she began to transform into a wolf.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff