Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Evolving Items Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:40 am

My thread has two pages of just me.
I don't mind though, it's mostly just for me to track my progress.

I did hear the crew was getting all jumbled up and moved, and I think Duke left, he was a regular here.

Questing a kiki!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:06 pm
Huh?? Duke left too?? I didn't know he left. But yea, about 3 other crew members left.

And sorry to hear of your thread... post a link here, and I'll help out in it as well.

Oh and My friend gave me the Holy $#17... but now I have to buy him the next monthly collectable he wants... so I actually saved money.  

Entow

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:23 pm

Duke and Symph both, apparently. Don't you check the CD at all?

That's cool then.

And I'm okay. Like I said, I really use it primarily for tracking. I bump it for my convenience, but as things are so slow here now, it doesn't move very far down. I only have to bump it once or twice a day.

Questing a kiki!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:22 pm
Aww man... ANOTHER evolving item... and this one is a big one... stupid fallen wish. So expensive, and I only have 10 cash scream

What to do... GAO!

Anyways... I know what you mean. Not only slow here, but most of gaia itself.  

Entow

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:28 pm

I wouldn't know about other Gaian places. I live here. And Q&A, but that's ALWAYS slow.

I WANT the new items. NEED cash. Now. Seriously. But, I'll get about thirty dollars on Friday from babysitting, and I can use that.

Questing a kiki!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:02 pm
Nice ^^ congratulations. I wont have any money for several weeks, when my student loan FINALLY comes in. After I buy all my school stuff, I should have about $100 left for myself xd  

Entow

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:20 pm

Won't you need that for like, food or something?
Or do you have someone to pay/provide that for you?

Yay for monies though!

Questing a kiki!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:39 pm
XD for now, I'm just going to a community college, so I am still living with my parents, so the $100 is ALL MINE!!!

Woot.  

Entow

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:46 am
Invisible Rainbows

Duke and Symph both, apparently. Don't you check the CD at all?

That's cool then.

And I'm okay. Like I said, I really use it primarily for tracking. I bump it for my convenience, but as things are so slow here now, it doesn't move very far down. I only have to bump it once or twice a day.

Questing a kiki!

What's CD?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:47 am
User Image  

SpiralRabbit

Entow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:11 pm
WOOT!! 100th post is here!

Ok, now that that is out of my system... Cd is the Crew Discussion... or at least I'm pretty sure it is.

And thanks for the bump ^^ it is much appreciated... as I am still questing a lot of items.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:03 am
101!

Yup, CD is Crew Discussion.

That's what I do. I figured you were off at your college of doom again. So, bumps for you.  

Invisible Rainbows

Entow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:07 pm
Haha, college of doom is a little overdoing it. It's not so hard as it is just tedious and time consuming. And my college check came in XD so I bought a $10 gaia card and got the fallen wish!! I couldve got the $25, but it is mainly for school, so I'll hold off until I get all of my other stuff first...

So so far, all I need for the quest items are what is still listed on my first page, though its not looking too good with the slow pace in the guild lately.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:59 pm
Picks up on the weekends a bit.

Did you see that Rio left? I'll miss her... cry  

Invisible Rainbows

Entow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:59 pm
What REALLY?? I thought that she was only temporarily leaving... man I guess I really do need to start reading more of the CD.

I check on it every now and then, but I only look for major changes.  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff