Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Who doesn't look their age? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Our generation rules!
And you know it!
100%
 100%  [ 181 ]
Total Votes : 181

Rated R Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:48 pm
Most of the time people usually guess my age to be about right (I'm 21). Though there are lots of times that people guess me younger than that. I dunno how many times I've been asked if I'm out of high school yet, and someone even asked me if this year was my Senior year! Um...I just got out of college, thank you very much. :p I've never been mistaken for older than what I am. I don't really even feel my age, though...probably cuz most of my friends are just out of high school or have only been out a year or so. Or they're just trouble makers that will probably never grow up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:58 pm
Me too! I thought I was alone in my suffering. It's so frustrating when you are trying to flirt with guys your own age, and they don't take you seriously because they think you are some high school girl scream !!! I'm 25 also but look around 17 or 18. I've cut my hair very short and even wear glasses to make myself look older, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. I even got carded for the second Matrix movie my junior year in college. Nobody believed I was 17 until I managed to find my college ID! It would have been funny except the line behind me was two blocks long.

Someday, I suppose it will be a good thing. I'll be one of those foxy 40 year-olds who can still pick up college guys 3nodding  

bussan

labrynth_of_terror

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:17 am
Ha! It's funny some people think I LOOK younger, but then some people think I am older because they way I ACT!

I got carded for trying to buy glue from the craft store!!! I know I don't look under 18. I tried to get into a bar once and the guy said I looked 16. Are you kidding me?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:33 am
i am 21 and i used to had long hair but when i cut it ppl said that i look loke 17-18, and that is weird but funny blaugh xp  

Arabanth

Jinnari Kisaragi

Divine Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:36 am
Ugh...I hate when people just randomly try to guess my age. It's like...I am way younger than I look. I'm a big girl and and rather serious before you get to know me...so I guess it can be hard to figure out. But most people once I am around them for more than 5 mins can guess my age. One girl about 8 or 9 at restaurant guessed my age to be 35...and I was about...19. @_@ Talk about taking your ego into a back alley and shooting it in the head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:04 am
People are always thinking I am the youngest of my siblings when in fact I am the oldest at 24(almost) The youngest is my sis Erin who is 19. And if one more person asks me if I am still in High School I just might have to hurt someone.

Although when I get older it will probably be a good thing.  

The Goddess Eclaire

14,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

wilmuliini

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:39 am
biggrin It's good to have young genes. Usually people guess my age 8 years younger than I actually am. Luckily I'm not being carded anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:48 am
I don't.
And my wacky personality and odd fashion tastes does not help me look my age either.
Though I am 21, so that isn't much ( it seems to me tough O-o ) I end up in all sorts of gettups, that make me look like a Japanese kid on the streets of Tokyo, colors, odd mixing (boots, frilly things, gloves, old style hats) and also the thing I can't go without...toys... I always have toys strapped around my pants, boots, bags...

In Edinburgh Scotland, I had a plush of Jack from "Nightmare Before Christmas" and I was holding it by the hand. Me and some friends where buying some booze for a flat party, so I had Bakardy Breezer, Guinness and Red Wine...they stopped me at the counter and called the manager and security to check on my passport since they insisted I wasn't 19 (The age I was at the time) The chick kept saying that I am a 14 year old little girl... O_o;
Their faces fell when I had finally rummaged through my huge bag for my passport... xD

Lup

Emperor_Xiahou_Dun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:59 pm
im 23 and i get people that say i look like i am about 18 or 19... it sucks to get carded at 23 but everyone says that when i get older you will wish they were still carding you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:48 pm
Despite the fact that I am 32 years old (will be 33 in April), I'm still carded at restaurants when I ask for an alcoholic beverage.

Drives me nuts, too - seeing as - despite the fact they claim it's company policy - I'm the only one they ask when out with a large party. XP  

Madame_Fluffy

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:03 am
I don't know if I'm looking older or younger because some say I look old while some say look young.. I dunno I'm 23  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:46 am
I'm 24 and people always place me around 14-16. I'm short while my best friend is tall. I'm 5'2" and she's like 5'5" or 5'6" but oddly we kinda look like we're related.

My mom always tells me its a good thing to look so young but its bother some when you go to see an R rated movie or go some where that you have to be over 18 or 21 and I'll get carded.  

iFaith-Chan

Divinity Rage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:40 pm
I'm 29.

A few months back, I got carded.

Not bad, right?

I got carded to see Wanted. A Rated R movie.

For those playing the home game, R is restricted for anyone 16 or younger.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:37 pm
I'm 21, and I have gotten as low as 12... Not cool... e-e At Olive Garden, I was ordering a drink and the lady thought I had a fake ID and would not serve me. stressed  

DOOMichu

6,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Mist in Shadows

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:21 pm
All I have to say is that I turned 30 this year...

...and I was carded right on my birthday, when I was ordering a celebration drink with dinner.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff