Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
yay the official FG4PG i love pie random thread EDITED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is ish random
  YES!!! BELIVE IT!!!!
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:25 am
pineapple07
wow I actually really like that first day bed.

that first one KINDA looks like ours, except ours has a curved back and is black...it wasn't originally black, but mama spray painted it, and so now it is. xd

i LOVE it because the thing that holds the mattress is like the same stuff that's on a trampoline. so when you take a nap on it, its like sleeping on a padded trampoline. 3nodding

SO COMFY!

there have been quite a few nights when angel is snoring like a demon and instead of just putting in my ear plugs, i happily go sleep on the daybed.l heart best. sleep. ever!

plus, they're cheaper ((usually)) than regular beds and they're more versatile.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:41 pm
churrlo
The pictures helped biggrin

heck yes they did. durrr. I found them xD  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:48 pm
The second futon looks so comfy. heart
It also looks like a pad though...O_O  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:43 pm
If I'm gonna move out, which is the most conventional to buy =o Or should I just get a normal bed xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

The Real ish

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:54 pm
churrlo
If I'm gonna move out, which is the most conventional to buy =o Or should I just get a normal bed xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

depends on where ur going and how much u got to spend i got a futon  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:00 pm
churrlo

when i move out im taking my bed with me mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:43 pm
I have a mattress but I'd be sharing it and it's only for one person xd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:29 pm
churrlo
I have a mattress but I'd be sharing it and it's only for one person xd

a daybed is way comfier than a futon any day of the week! i say daybed!  

WastelandMama
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:32 pm
Are they expensive O:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:48 pm
Yeah, how expensive are daybeds? I need a bed for my new apt, because right now I'm just sleeping on the couch crying  

Pachelbel Canon

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:05 pm
it all depends on the style, the metal one shown is really cheap because its not very sturdy and is for kids, larger or wooden frame daybeds can cost a lot, a friend had one that cost about 1000-1500 used, was a queen, sleigh style, and all knotty pine. :]]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:21 pm
i love myredfuton  

The Real ish

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:30 pm
idk if they are expensive or not. use the power of google to find out!

((ours was free from my mama who buys and discards furniture like normal people go through socks...))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:30 am
Looks like all the ones I'm seeing on Google are well under $1000.  

Pachelbel Canon

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:37 am
That's lotsa monies D:  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items