Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Closed. Please see new thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 pm
Okaaay, I do believe I'm all caught up, save for the one RP I have to start for Tsu (willgetonthatsoon, omigawd). I am tentatively open to take on more, depending on who/what it's for.

Note to Pale Mist, in case she checks in here: all wrapped up, and thanks so much! I hope Monoceros got something out of it, even if Marla comes off as a bratty teenager most days.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:49 pm
Alright. Dropped off the face of the planet for a bit there, but I'll be pushing through updates and replying as I can. If interest has been lost by other parties, that is completely understandable. I'm still going to respond to what is considered "active" on my list. Sorry for the inconvenience.  

Lady_Ourania

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:02 pm
I can offer up anyone in my Teepee; though an thinking of pushing my unimare Nightling towards eldership. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:37 am
I'm still interested in Habi/Meph plots and whatever they may entail!

We knew she'd escape some day, so the RP set in the future with Nilo's boy has been arranged in such a way that she knocks herself senseless and can't remember what the hell happened beyond evil trees. xD I left it open so that we can still play with Your evil boy tormenting my girly, but the other RP doesn't limit us, now us it.

/clever! maybe. o 3o/  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:40 am
At this point in time, I'm actually caught up on all active replies. Holy hell.

Kesmi, if you're still around and want something specific, lemme hear it and we'll work it out? I wouldn't know where to start with just a teepee to go by.

Got it, Bee~ no problem.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:24 pm
Updates. Feng is now available for play.  

Lady_Ourania

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 am
Just dropping you a note to let you know that I'm going to try and get that RP betwen Alyssum, Chimalsi, and Laurelin started this week while I'm on Spring Break. :3 I DIDN'T FORGET I SWEARZ--just been hella busy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:57 pm
YOU ARE FINE AND ADORABLE AND ILU. Don't even worry about it. I figured school was eating you up in one form or another. Even though that is my job. :< <3 If you have any problems with it, lemme know. I've pretty much cleared my RP plate otherwise.  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:53 pm
Returning this to the front page for now~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:12 pm
I would love to possibly RP Aurora with Meph, if you are interested. I am unsure of what type, though.
XD  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:22 pm
We can always hash something out that isn't covered in my current plots, if none of them fit for her. And I am always interested! Can you give me an idea of her personality, maybe? Would she be someone he could manipulate, or someone that could see through his guise and want to destroy and/or help him? Although he's sort of beyond help. Ahem.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image

Aurora is a strange mix of emotions. She can be protective and strong as any stallion, or as angry as a Kalona. She's not mentally stable, and her body is feeble, though she tries to hide that by acting strong and somebody not to mess with. She would be one that could be manipulated like putty by a strong will, and would be a disciple/follower/servant to anybody.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:02 pm
Hmm, well, he's always in the market for more servant-types, especially since his last one appears to have up and vanished. Unfortunately, that incident has left him in a pretty foul mood, seeing as his last tie to the outside world had connections with a mare who he assumed was the foal promised to him. So his temper is pretty well shot, but he needs to train someone else to act as his eyes and ears eventually. He probably just won't bother being nice about it for the moment, especially if she's resistant. Is there any developmental thing you were aiming to work on for her? Because Meph is pretty much just going to be a terror.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:27 pm
Developmental?
Hmmm.
Perhaps break her of the idea that she can take on anything that stands against her?
But besides that, not much. Just RP?  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:32 pm
He's particularly good when it comes to breaking things. Would you like to start, or would you prefer I did?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff