Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The battle of Light and Dark {players needed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls
  Are Required
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:56 pm
Kill you, Hahaha. My dear I wouldnt KILL you, your much too fun to have dead. Besides that would give this boy a reason to not need me anymore and I cant have that now can I? Now I have a body again, and I'm sure you missed me.
He steps a little closer.
And your still trying your perfume seduction I see. You know that wont work on a demon of my standard, the boy maybe but he became wise to the perfume when he was about to enter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:02 pm
"Of course i missed you" She tenderly kissed him.
"You went back to DarkTowr did you? before you found this boy?" She sneered.
"he is a mere 231 years old! while we are 1001 years old" she though then
"he was seduced by Drajira's perfume even if she was not conscous of it." She said icily "And yet my perfume is ten times stronger"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:13 pm
Oh yes, the other elf. Hmm, did you enjoy killing her? I tried to go back to the dark tower but a certain Wizard of black magic discovered my true name and chained me. During the war I was consumed into his spell, but I found this boy on my spiral trip around the woods and entered him. I saw everything he did even if it did take awhile to convince him to release me. He has alot of potential for somebody so young. And I've told you before I am older than that, that is just how long we've known each other, my dear.
He smiles showing off his sharp teeth.
I havent figured out to do with the boy yet. Until I find a way out I am stuck within him. He has drowned himself in the darkness so he hasnt heard a word of this.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:18 pm
"Good, probably drowned himself in the thoughts of Drajira" She stopped.
"You liked Necrasa ((Drajira's dark form)) didnt you?" She hissed
"Or was that because of the Death Tree?"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:27 pm
He can see the jealousy in her eyes and laughs a little.
Dont get me wrong, her form was interesting but she doesnt have that.....sense of something greater that I get off of you. Plus, she is not so good at deciet. And maybe a bit ditsy.
He laughs harder at his own joke.
Oh and he also killed one of your shadow gaurds. His skill in the art is somewhat impressive. And as I said he has potential. Now what was that you were speaking of earlier, these ruins?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:30 pm
"She, has this other though" She hissed "How can one have another form?" She raged. "two forms of darkness, one Powerful another Seducive" ((not yet revealed))
"And for your other question, The ruins which lie under this city of course, why do you think i came here?"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:46 pm
He kisses her to prevent her from ranting again.
Calm down dearest. Another form? Hmm, then she was powerful. Well, you actually found the ruins?! Hmm, I knew you to be intelligent that is most impressive.
He didnt know about this other form, he'll let Lerista look into it later, but first I must let her calm down enough so she'll leave me alone long enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:50 pm
"I have grown powerful and i can sense you want time one your own, you may leave" She said softly "to be honest I didnt realise the ruins would be here, Drajira knew"
She kissed him back tenderly.
"She was always the smarter, prettier, powerfuller one" she said quietly  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:00 am
He kisses her once more but this time infuses it with dark energy.
Thank you dearest for understanding. Prettier, only at times. Smarter, not at all. And power, not anymore.
He pulls the shadow energy from an object in the room and teleports himself in the gardens of the city. When he is there he places a false sense of security in Lerista and pulls him back out. Then fades back inside of him.
Lerista shakes his head disorinted and confused but he had the feeling that the queen was no more. He looked about him and noticed he was in the gardens of the city and saw the tree of life. Slowly he moved to the tree and placed his head on it and held the tears that wanted to come back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:05 am
The tree was still faintly alive by the looks of it.
His pendant glowed slightly.
His Pendant! that was from the tree!
"Lerista" A voice said from his Pendant, it was soft and best of all it was Drajira's!

Narista felt something, Necrasa.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:18 am
Narista was surprised to hear this girls voice. She must be quite powerful. All this going through his head was unknow to Lerista. Lerista jerks upright from the sound of her voice. He looks at the pendant and places his hand on it and rubs it gently.
Drajira, are you okay?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:23 am
"There are many things that elves to not possess to know"She said softly
"Narista, remember the secret and dont tell him" Necrasa said. "the time will come" Even if she was not visable she winked at Narista and kissed him softly.
"Remember"  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:57 am
Nerista held back his laughter but didnt speak, he knew of what she spoke and decided to keep it from him like asked. She was a strong one. Lerista sworn he felt something brush his lips. He wondered what this secret was she spoke of and who Nerista was but that didnt matter to him at that moment.
M'lady please dont leave. I will heal you or anything to bring you back....just tell me what I should do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:04 am
"Not every thing in life is easy, and there is such thing as a bad ending" She said softly. "But i tell you this: you will meet a thing that will be of use to you, but there are many Things that are to happen to you but as i said, not everything in life is easy, and another who is of great importance will come too and a figure known as Seducia or Seduca will come too"
She left.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:44 am
She's gone. As the realization hits him he instantly hardens himself. He only felt a fury against the queen it was good that she was dead. Nerista silently laughed at the idea but he decided to let him have his delusions. Lerista looked at the necklace again then put it inside his shirt. He walked away slightly unwilling but knowing that he must. As he walked out of the garden he decided that he must be alone until he figured out what must be done. So he pulled the shadows to him and teleported himself outside the city. He looked back once and decided he wouldnt let anything happen to this town, so he forms a small creature out of shadows and ordered it to be his eyes should danger come. Then he strode into the woods not knowing nor caring where he went, knowing that fate would guide him.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff