Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Crazy Picture (And Some Other Stuff, Too) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:30 pm
Blu, I don't know about Steph, but I was FULLY aware you were going to read my replies. Honestly, that's how I see you. That is the impression I have of you.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:58 pm
First of all, Blu, your parents' issues are not relevant to you berating other members who are posting valid responses, no matter what effect those issues had on you. Pan did nothing wrong, and while I didn't agree with your opinions, you were welcome to post them until you jumped in Pan's s**t about doing what I asked him to in the OP.
Secondly, I could care less if you read my opinons about you - had you asked, I'd have responded the same way.
Thirdly, I warned in the topic and again in the OP that those who are sensitive about these things shouldn't continue, If you stupidly read on anyway, it's not my goddamn fault that you take yourself too seriously to just let it go.
Please click my zombie egg; it has less than three days left!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my hatchings to save lives!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click to feed us and level us up!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

Dark_Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:14 pm
Quite a hilarious picture, actually.

Quite a hilarious conversational exchange occurring as well.

I've seen several pictures like this one; 'gina-punches, that is. This is the first time I've seen this caliber of Street Fighter humor. xd

Nice form, too. See how he clutches her head with his free hand, sort of pulling her down into the impact of the blow? Impressive, sir, very impressive.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 pm
http://searchbeta.playlist.com/tracks#captain falcon

"Noodlebot-Captain Falcon Fetus Punch"  

Red Glacier

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:34 pm
Win, Viral. Win.
Please click my zombie egg; it has less than three days left!
Click my eggs to save lives!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:52 am
You guys aren't doing anything wrong, in fact oyu're making me laugh. I just odn't like it when people talk about stuff liek that being fine, is all.
http://www.thedailystar.net/rising/2005/09/01/rs02.jpg
This picture was maiking me laugh, so I thought I should share it. mrgreen It's not like the other one, but it's funny.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:30 am
It doesn't have to be punching... just a crazy picture.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:04 am
I can't see the picture... *pouts*

and Blu, I never said THAT kind of punching was okay, in picture form its funny, in real life it would be horrible. I do think hitting a girl is okay sometimes. I don't like fighting in general, so I think it should be avoided at all costs BUT, I am also the kind of person who thinks that if someone is picking a fight, or talking s**t or anything of that matter their sex doesn't matter. A girl deserves to get punched just as much as a guy does for being a punk. I've said it before and I'll say it again, women want equality? (this IS something I want by the way) then you need to accept the good and the bad. From being drafted for war to being punched out when you act like a little b***h. That's just me though, not everyone's gonna agree.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:13 am
Exactly. If men and women are equal, we're equal all the way. You can't get the benefits of equality without the responsibilities. Only stupid, punk-a** vaginas ask for the same job opportunities; the same schooling; and the same value as citizens; but leniency when they break the rules. ******** off like a man, get punished like a man.
That's why these images are supposed to be funny. While violence is never funny in real life, the abstract idea of the bahviors depicted is amusing, because theoretically, it doesn't happen in real life.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:20 am
This punching business is also on the Racist level as far as I know
like some places if you punch a black guy and your not black/
like some places if you punch a white guy and your not white/
like some places if you punch a yellow guy and your not yellow/ (you get the picture) You are a racist ******** the same way if a guy punches a girl your a big Inconsiderate a*****e that
Deserves to die

The world is silly.  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:33 am
True that, Shram. I stick to only punching family. That way no one can say I'm racist/sexist/abusive... We have the same genes, and most my family can put the beatdown on me!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:38 am
I prefer not having a fight between family
me and my brother keep nearly breaking things every time  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:41 am
I once got into a kickfight with my sister while we were waiting in line for the restroom at a restaurant. We were laughing and kicking, and it escalated until the woman in the restroom came out right in time to see my throw my sis into a wall. The woman was all, "hey, hey hey!" When we told her we were sisters, she just said, "oh, okay," and walked off. I think she thought we were fighting over our spot in line...
It was hilarious, though, the look on her face when we said we were related. She totally knew what we meant.
Besides, sometimes it just feels good to punch someone who looks like you. :shrug:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:43 am
User Image

I'm SO glad you guys think the same way I do. xd

I laugh at the pictures, and I joke about it (as seen on the first page. =D ), but there's not a chance I'd do that in real life.

Also, yes equality = equality. I abhor violence, but I'm petty and childish, so if someone hits me I'm damned well gonna hit them back, be they male or female.

But I wouldn't be too worried about it, 90% of the people I know (especially some of the girls I went to school with D= ) could tear me limb from limb without needing to try. I'm a weed. 8D

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:45 am
I feel so much better now. xd  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items