Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Niss's Plots-[Fionn's Guard and more] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:34 pm
Sorry. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:06 am
(o^w^o)  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:13 am
Scarlet's got a plot up and some new personality tidbits.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:53 am
The name of your soquili:: Khajag
A picture of your soquili:: User Image
The name of the soquili of mine you want to plot with:: Farren
The plot:: Trick

Khajag often finds himself lost in thought when it comes to being in the presence of someone beautiful. He's struck speechless and when he realizes he has spaced off, he gets a bit embarrassed. Coming across Farren (possibly from behind), maybe Khajag is stricken with the other stallion's beauty that he just admires him from afar before he gathers the courage to say, "Hello". Of course, initially, Khajag would be a bit shy in talking to Farren. Although, I can't see Khajag blatantly hitting on Farren. Maybe he will pass off honest, innocent compliments, but inside he'll be confused why he's so much more attracted to Farren. Khajag is such a sweetheart, and would do anything that Farren would ask of him. Of course, he would be a bashful little stallion, and possibly develop a small crush on Farren? xD Of course, when Khajag finds out Farren is a guy, he'll be speechless for one, but he won't hurt Farren. :3

Let me know what you think. <3

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:08 am
xXx Farren/Khajag so I don't lose it...>>

And still really wanting a doll for Phia! She's really not too terrible once you get to know her...>> *cough*  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:41 pm
Good gods...Fionn's plot more or less typed out. @.@
All details are negotiable. XD

Also...there aren't as many up as I had in my head...every time I wrote one I forgot another...>>  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:28 am
Added a little more stuff to Fionn's plot.
Please don't be intimidated by the number of them up there. They're pretty much just options to give a basic feel of what I'm looking for. If you've got an idea running along that same basic idea go ahead and toss it my way.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:49 pm
*sets out a cookie variety plate for visitors*  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:29 pm
Name: Iie Namae
A picture of your soquili:
User Image
The name of the soquili of mine you want to plot with: Phia
The plot: Phia's Doll <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:48 am
Could you please tell me a little bit about Iie?
Sorry this used to be in the requested information...I'm not sure where it went. o.O
Also sorry for the delay, I got a wee bit distracted last night.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:27 pm
Sure

Iie is a grunt, in otherwords when she finds someone she admires, adores, she will do anything for them, anything they ask anything they do to her will not bother her. Iie is loyal in being a servant she won't ask why, she won't question the reason, nor does she have any reason in wanting to know the answer. She is also attracted to anything pretty or shiny seeing them as objects she would want so following Phia around because of her jewelry would be very natural for her to want to do.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 am
I think, someone a bit more delicate/demure/doll-like would be better for this actually. ^^; Sorry.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:17 pm
Hai no prob.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:59 pm
Okay, Fionna's plots have been updated since he finally settled on an orientation. He's straight...just...a bit delicate for a boy. XD  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Polette

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:28 pm
name. Anarion, but you can call him Ari
image. User Image
about. He's very much a knightly figure. o: Unlike the character he's based off in WoW, he's protective and somewhat heroic, and very loyal to those he's close to. He has a slight temper, but only when others are being closed-minded and stubborn. He's a very large stallion as well, and is usually only out in the evening, because his armor gets kind of hot in the sun. xD
yours. Um. I'm not too sure anymore. xDD I was just going to offer him in Ijn's direction, but if you think he'd fit better somewhere else, that's fine. x]

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff