Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Fire and Ice (Roleplay) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Kazumi smiled as they landed softly on her front porch. "Nice wind tonight." She commented. She dung throught her pockets until she pulled out a single key. Unlocking the door, she opened it to reviel a room with white a black walls, some chairs here and there, and a dark wood table. "It's home, but not much compared to my parents old house." She said, walking in and taking her boots off.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:16 pm
"I never liked your parents house" commented John pulling up one of the chairs and sitting down " to many empty rooms. This is much nicer, much more homey"  

PendragonX9

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:32 pm
"Yeah. The house was cheap from how big it is too." She said, walking towards the kitchen. "I'll give you the grand tour after we get dinner."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:04 pm
Blu had finally managed top get out of the cave, but only after following it down a bit and coming up into the parking lot of a nearby motel. She noticed a arather familiar I swcar and paled. That looks like that one dudes car! THe guy who's wallet I switched! But it can't be...if it is, Ifeel sorry for him when they find out it's forged money...May I should stay and see what trouble Ican cause.., Blu thought, grinning. Whoo-hoo, trouble. Fun stuff.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:16 pm
Chase steped on to the elevator and made his way up to the sixth floor when the elevator stoped and the doors swung open Chase made his way off the elevator and off down the left hall once he found room 637 he swiped his card and opened the door to his room and walked over to the window and looked down "at least I have a perfect view of my car" Chase went back to the bed sat down and turned on the tv not tired enough to go to sleep yet  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:57 am
Blu walked up to the car and examined it. Yep...it's definately that one dude's car. Same license plate and everything.., she thought as she walked round it.

{{Dude, Kamui_Reiko...you don't happen to have that car in real life, do you? If you do, botehrsome and holy water. If you don't, yay! Dont' ask about why I say this, just think. I won't tell you unless I'm really bored}}  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:09 pm
Chase was still at the window when he saw the woman walk up to his car
"Hell no!"
Chase ran out of his room and down the hall he didn't feal like waiting for the elevator so he started going down the stairs in a full sprint once at the lobby floor he crashed through the door and ran out of the the hotel
standing just outside of the door looking across at the woman who at this point was walking around his Vette
"What do you think your doing?" chase shouted as he made his way up to her with a purpose

(( I wish, I own a 2001 mitsu eclipse Spyder GT as my daily driver and a pritty far built 88 IROC-Z that im building to run the 1/4 mile))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:30 pm
{{Ooo, I like both of them. But hte right one best}}

Blu jumped started to walk backwards a bit, but tripped. "Um...sorry?"
THat's that guy! I hope he doesn't recognize me! she thought nervously. It would be bad if now was when they learned them oney in his "wallet" was fake money she had rrepalced.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:56 pm
(( currently in the middle of swaping out the clutch and motor on the eclipse...got pics of that 2 .... if anyone wants to see me show off my mad automotive skills -my ego is huge btw-))

"Sorry?.... what where you doing to my car?"
at this point becasue of chase screaming at the woman and causing sutch a big scene everyone who was inside was now outside gossiping back and forth to each other about what was going on Chase looked back over his shoulder at all the people then back to the woman who was circleing his car
"You look kinda..... I think I know you from somewhere, whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:57 pm
"oh?" said John "what are we having?"

((enough character development. can we advance the story now please?))  

PendragonX9

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:36 am
Blu hesitated. "Um, it depends. Are you going to kill me if I tell you my name and where I know you from?"
Her hand touched the cargo pocket where she had her Solar Gun. If he threatened her, she might shoot aruond him to distract him so she could escape. If it came to that...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:55 pm
((*leaves out a box of Plot Biscuits in hopes of luring one out*))
Luphaea stood just outside the door of the hotel, having been woken up by the loud arguement in the parking lot. She winced, holding her head, "Will you all just shut up?!"  

Lobo-chan

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:42 am
Chase went to respond when he was so rudley intrupted by a girl screaming out the window of her room
and turned to look up at her " would you mind your own gad damn buisness lady, Get some ear plugs if you dont want to listen"

Chase turned back around the the girl who was circling his Vette
"why would I do something like that? You got a few screws loose up their" as chase pointed to her head
Chase paused for a moment recaling what she had just said
"So you do know me.... look lady just answer the question!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:28 pm
((Eh, window, outside... Let's just say I made my way downstairs to be more dramatic, yeah? ))
Luphaea shuddered, leaning against the building and muttering to herself, "I know she has his money, and I don't care, so just shut up and go away..."
The black fox looked up at the winged girl worriedly.  

Lobo-chan

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:08 pm
{{Dude, Blu is on the GROUND! she fell because she got startled by the rather oblivious dude she robbed}}

Blu opened her mouth to say something, but before she could there was a loud buzzing in her ears that hit her like a bag of bricks. She held her hands over her ears as tight as she could, but to no avail. And then, quite, suddenly, she wasn't in the parking lot anymore, and neither were several other people, some of which she recognized...sort of...it was a bit hard through the tears in her eyes.
She heard someone cry out and recognized it as Luphaea's voice, the nice girl she had met in the park Near her, she could see Chase through her tears.

{{Ta-da! Plot intro!}}  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces