Nuclearity's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:12 pm
exclaim Won the beautiful Coraline in a RP contest. The first soquili RP contest I won. Won with a prompt consisting of two words one of which was "crap". We're all mad here. xD

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:10 am
exclaim Big update:

+Won Natsu's custom slots, Alice is coming!
+Vezian grew
+Started plotting Coraline with Alexander <3
+Miwa grew

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:40 pm
exclaim Tai's kids grew; Two beautiful daughters!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:16 pm
exclaim Yiska has arrived!
User Image

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:59 am
exclaim o-o Pippi was so kind to give me her radioactive buffalo win from Zoo's birthday dice game!! <3
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:30 am
exclaim Rayne and Charlotte grew to lovely mares!
User ImageUser Image

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:07 pm
exclaim Won a roll at the end of the July customs; gonna be getting Lolita Chopper done by Lil!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

A RP between Taigi, Nevara, Charlotte and Rayne over PM

Coming Home

Charlotte rose from a deep slumber to find a strange shift in winds; were they not blowing eastward just yesterday? How strange. Her head rose daintily as she tried to sniff anything unusual in the air, but the search was useless. She could still smell the crashing waters -oh, yes, water had a particular scent to it- of the waterfall that highlighted her usual resting place. This was where Mama and Father fell in love, supposedly. Hah. Love. What a disgusting thing. It hurt Mama so deeply, left her wounded so thoroughly that rarely would a thing cheer her up. Of course, she was far better now, that the impact was bandaged by time, but the scar was still there. Thinking about it made Charlie's eyes glaze over with tears that would never fall.

Yet... If this place started something so awful, why did Charlotte so love coming here? The aesthetics of the place were gorgeous indeed; but that shouldn't have drawn her here. After all, the Bandit rarely cared for beauty. Yes, some part of her wished Father would return. That horrid stallion by the unspeakable name of Taigi. Oh, there, she'd said it. Wasn't she bad; breaking her own rules. A sigh and she rose to her feet, trotting to the pond for a sip of water before seeing what Mama and Ray were up to.

---

The winds had shifted. It was a sudden change; Taigi had been wandering all night when they switched direction. And this particular shift gave him a strange sensation: the realization of a need. How stupid he had been these past moons! How idiotic his decision was. The wind started his hooves back west... Back home. It wouldn't be a short journey; were they ever? But for the first time in moons each hoofstep lightened his heart.

Now, his appearance was overall rugged. Eyes bleary and hardened by many sleepless nights, mane tangled and dirty, ditto coat. Was this an image to return home? He'd find a creek along the way or such.

Home. Why did that word slip so easily from the tongue? Was it really his home now? Would he be accepted there? His eyes closed in a hopeful prayer that he would be. Of course, it was selfish to ask their forgiveness now, but he needed it. He would beg if he needed to, swim a thousand seas for another chance at Nevara's love. And if he got it... If she trusted him once more, through the hardships he threw onto her, he'd never again leave her side. That he vowed right there, adjoined with his silent prayer.

---

His travels took him less time than he'd have imagined. He could see the forever present picture of familiarity, the outer border of 'his' forest, in four suns' travels. It was true that many of his travels took him swerving north and south along his casual, east-bound tread, but he would never have expected the pull towards home to be so accurate. And only when he could see the outskirts of the forest when an even stranger sensation slithered into his very gut. Guilt mixed with fear, doused in love, and a unique, happy sorrow that often came with sight of beauty. Because this place, his home, was what he'd been looking for all along. He was quite glad he'd thought of bathing in a stream just yesterday -his rugged self, though still present in a lesser amount, wouldn't have fit in this scene.

Each step towards the forest added a pound to his weight and his pace slowed to a near crawl by the time he'd reached the first tree. And there he stood, for a long, suspended moment, as if the passage of time would give him brute courage. After a while he must've realized that simply standing there would not get the deed done. And so he took a deep breath and went in search of Nevara and, dare he say it, his children.

---

The afternoons breeze was calming and cool as Nevara went on her own to gather the fresh berries of the season. Her daughters were still living close by and she suspected that one of them would probably stay here with her. It was a place of good memories and some bad but through the talks she had with her aunt she had come to realize that bad memories were better than no memories at all. She had made her peace with past even though her heart sometimes still longed for Taigi to return, but over time she had told herself that there was no way he was coming back because if he was, he would have done so by now. Though with the changing seasons she still couldn't bring herself to travel away from the waterfall. She may not have visited it unless she was looking for her daughters but she for some reason she couldn't leave it behind. Was it wishful thinking that kept her closeby? She wasn't sure.

Rayne had taken it upon herself to help her mother with anything she might have needed today. Of course, these things had to be within her range of reason. She would object to anything that made her even the least bit dirty. But when she asked her mother seemed to be deep in thought and only gave her a small shake of the head before heading off on her own. The idea of her father never crossed her mind. He simply wasn't there and therefore she gave him no thought at all. She knew her mother could handle what ever buisness she had to attend on her own, so she simply left without a word, her mother being the only one she wouldn't talk back to, and went to search for Charolette.

---

Taigi was well into the forest, heading for his and Nevara's waterfall, when he heard twigs cracking. Of course, the sound was gracefully lessened by the subject making it. When his eyes traced the forest to rest on the maker, they went wide and his brows knit together. Could it really be? Was that Nevara, daintily picking her way through the forest? At that point he could barely see the mare, though her silvery-blue coat and likewise hair, with scarce black surely indicated her as none other than his mate.

Carefully, ever so carefully so as not to frighten her away, Taigi began making his way to her. Every step seemed suspended in time; he felt as if he were treading the ocean's waters, each step lingering in the sand, making his stride harder to keep up. A sudden pick up in speed sent him flying towards Nevara - at least who he thought was his beloved.

As fate took its ungraceful toll, he realized that it was in fact not Nevara. No, not Nevara at all. This lovely lady sported a horn, black as his own, and a lion's tail with the grace of his own mother's. His smoke patterns rode upon her back, and a cloth much like Nevara's adorned her neck. Yes, she was his daughter. A beautiful, grown mare now. He missed so much... Far too much... His shoulders slumped, though he still towered high over his child in such a position. He didn't even know her name. And had he not another child? There were two baskets, were there not?

Though his internal conflict was humongous, it only took him a whole short moment to think it out. He'd obviously made his presence known to this lovely young mare that shared his blood.

With her head poking through yet another set of bushes she spied her prey, Charolette from a distance. Over time she had learned that her sister had very had very good hearing and had played tricks on her more than once when she was caught following behind her. So this time she kept quiet, or so she thought.

After a small time she thought it was time to make herself known, but only froze at the sound movement and hooves behind her and with a quick jerk of the head to faced the new comer. "Yes?" she grunted out, slightly irritated that she was interupted by the intrusion. "Did you need something? or are you gonna stand there looking at me funny all day?" It wasn't that she didn't like being looked at, but the look on this stallions face gave her the willies. It was a look that she wasn't used to getting and therefore was weary of this male. She gave him a once over and thought his coat, mane and overall apperence was appaulling. What was he thinking letting his appearence sink this low? Did he not think anything of himself?

She moaned aloud as she decided this stallion would have to be yet another charity case she would have to fix up before letting him go off on his own. With a little cleaning and grooming he might just pass. Though she definitely wasn't letting him anywhere near her witout a thorough cleaning.

Well, that girl certainly had a mouth on her! And did that lighten Taigi's mood! He couldn't help but rise from his awful posture and chuckle at the young girl. Where did she get that from? Certainly not himself? He was inquisitive, sure, but never outright loud. However, this wasn't the issue at hoof. Oh, no.

How would he bring up the fact that he was her father? She seemed so confident, so vibrant. What would this news do to her? Of course, with that attitude he wouldn't be surprised if it didn't faze her. Taking a deep breath, he lowered his head once more to be at eye-to-eye level with her and gave her a small smirk tinged with guilt and sorrow. Oh, he never talked to his children. How did one talk to his children?!

"Well, hello, there missy. Pardon me, but I don't quite recall my siblings or I ever talking to our father that way."

Was this stallion serious? Who did he think he was talking to her like a child? Her eyes narrowed as she lowered her slightly, not in submission, but just enough so that her horn would was lined with any part of his body. It wasn't a concious move, but one that came naturally as a survival instinct. "Well if I HAD one to begin with I probably wouldn't." she snapped. "And who do you think you are to speak to me that way?"

How dare he? Especially after she had decided to help clean him up a bit. It just made her blood boil to have someone she just met talk to her like some old chump. She even debated on whether or not to call for her sister to help drive this male away. With some extra force it might be possible, even if he was alot bigger than she was. Granted that wasn't saying much since her whole family was larger than her. So she had a large attitude to make up for her short comings.

Taigi snorted, rolling his eyes. His worries from before grew slighter still at his daughter's antics, though they probably shouldn't have. No, he wouldn't break it to her quite yet. It hurt quite a bit when she spoke of not having a father. His worries flooded back into his expression once more.

"Well I'm someone old enough to be your father, for one, little miss. I am also someone who'd be capable of hurting you by now if I wished it in the first place. Do not raise... Or lower," he chuckled, "a weapon without expectations of said weapon being used against you. If you hadn't noticed, I have a horn just as sturdy as your own. Now, please, tell me your name."

Seriously? What was it with all these arrogant males all of a sudden? Why couldn't he just leave her alone so she could go back to what she was doing? Rayne took advice from hardly anyone, and she definitely wasn't going to take it from someone such as him. He may look like he just got into a braul but that it wasn't likely.

"That may be true for someone of the same size, but when someone shorter and faster goes for your throat, it's they who have the advantage grandpa." she said mockingly. Of course she was pretty much ignorant in the way of fighting, but she didn't have to let him know that. Anything to get him to shut up would be helpful, whether it be a small threat or mocking him. It was likely that her sister, Charlie had heard them or at least her loud voice in the very least. Which wasn't unusual. Her voice seemed to travel when she was this tense. "What do you want anyway?"

Hm, well, she knew some form of self-defense, at least. But she was incredibly foolish and dangerously arrogant. Okay, so maybe Taigi had no right to judge, but he knew he needed to be there for his daughter and the mysterious 'other child'. He was just about to answer her inquisition when the shifting and snapping of twigs and leaves made itself known from a very near location. How could he have missed that coming?

Charlotte was still in a mellow bliss, entranced by the morning's calm spell. Of course, the lovely scene of a black mare drinking from the pool near-literally shattered as Rayne's voice rang out through the trees. For a long moment Charlie was frozen mid-drink, a single eye twitching with disbelief at her sister's disturbance. As that ended, she was quick to swivel her body about and head off - sneakily - in the direction of Rayne. Ooooh, she was going to get it now!

The young mare barely noticed the huge stallion towering over them both as she trotted right up to Rayne, "vhat. Vas. THAT?!" Her accented voice rang out in a tone not far from a snarl. "Honestly, can you not go vithout disturbing the entire forest, Rayne?!" Then the younger sister who didn't quite appear as such retreated to stand right beside Taigi, still huffing and fully ignorant of his presence. Standing there by him, she was his replica, her verdant eyes were hardened with emotion just like her fathers, though the emotions were on completely opposite ends of the spectrum - his sorrow to her rage. Sure, her hooves weren't cloven like his and she sported neither horn nor tail of a unicorn. But even the piercings that adorned her ears matched his in number and make. After all, the same two-legger took to accessorizing them both, knowing of their relationship (albeit neither father or daughter knew about it).

Taigi stared. He couldn't help but do so. This was his other child... Another daughter. Another daughter that looked like him and spoke with her mother's tongue. His eyes, like Charlotte's often would, glazed over with tears that could not fall. Two beautiful daughters. And what had he done to them?

Rayne let out a sigh of relief at her sisters arrival. Finally, Charlotte had heard her. But the relief was short lived when her sisters abruptness left her speechless. How dare she! She glared back at her sister. The attention leaving the stranger as she addressed Charlie. "I was being harassed and hoped that 'MY SISTER' would be here to help me. But instead I'm getting yelled at, AGAIN! Thanks Charolette. I love you too."

Her gaze suddenly swept over Charolette's body as she took in her features. Tilting her head as she inspected her intently they're color, hair and lastly, her eyes. Ray turned back to the ebony stallion with a glare. Why did she suddenly get a horrible feeling at the pit of her stomach just looking between the two? Yeah it was true they had a couple similarities, but lots of soquili did.

"Why are you still here?" she pipped.

Rayne. Rayne and Charlotte. Their mother named them beautifully.. Tai's ears stood tall; Did he hear that right? Yelled at again... Taigi didn't recall yelling at the misty mare. He was about to make this clear - that he didn't scold her, nor did he want to - when Charlotte piped in;

"Love you, love you, sister dear." Charlie let out a snort, followed by a mocking cackle. "To vhat do I owe this honor, Rayne?" Her eyes narrowed slightly and she stood tall. Only when Rayne made that comment about her still being there her nose scrunched up, head rising and tilting to make her appear superior. And then she realized that the harsh question wasn't directed at her, but this stallion standing right next to her. How did she miss his looming presence? Charlie's eyes locked on his and she gasped, for it so reminded her of this morning when she gazed into her own eyes in the pool beneath the waterfall. Carefully, she arranged her body slightly to look him over. Did Rayne know?! Probably not. Stupid, dense Rayne. Could she not gaze over his smokey back and tousled hair without seeing herself within him?

"About time you came back..." Dark. Her voice was dark and unwelcoming.

"Why do you always have to be so damned sarcastic with me? Did we not come from the same loins? Do we not share the same blood? Why must you mock me when I say I love you?" Rayne sighed heavily, agitated again with her sister. Sometimes, it was as if Charlotte truly did hate her. Which she could never quite figure out why. All she did was try to get her sister to better herself physically. Was that so bad? Really?

Blinking back to the present Rayne tilted her head at his sister accusation towards the new comer. "What on earth are you talking about? You've never seen him before in your life!" Of course she hadn't, because the two had lived a sheltered lives sticking close to their mother and when Charlotte did decided to wander, Rayne followed shortly after. So why was it she acted as if she knew the annoying stallion?

Charlotte was about to scream the obvious at Rayne, her nostrils flared and she stomped a few short steps to her before realizing not knowing was a far better torture. So then she smiled sweetly right down at her big sister (the concept really was silly), "oh, don't you know?" Her tail flicked with the mocking satisfaction and she turned about to face Taigi. She didn't wish to stand so close to him. She didn't know what to make of it all, really, except the fact that she could torture Rayne just a bit.

Taigi was taken aback at the sudden glimmer of recognition in Charlotte's eyes. He could feel her eyes consuming every detail that related him to her and Rayne. And he couldn't stop it. He felt helpless and so lowered his head, too proud to let it hang. And then came the inevitable statement. He was sure it was revealed to them now that he was their father, and was about to clarify it when Rayne chimed into the strained atmosphere, he couldn't help but think, 'is she really that dense, now?' The corners of his mouth pulled up just slightly, but he had enough control to restrain the chuckle that would surely follow. His eyebrows pulled together when it appeared as if Charlotte was about to charge Rayne, but she stopped before any damage could be done. He let out the breath he didn't know he was holding, though did so quietly, as he has been doing so far. His daughters... Well, he was treading dangerous waters at this point.

"Don't I know what?" She huffed, stomping her foot. She hated feeling like her sister was being superior. It wasn't like she knew everything but the fact that Charolette always treated her like that was starting to get on her nerves. She might be a bit narrow minded, but she wasn't stupid. "Why the heck do you always do this, huh? Treat me like I'm a moron, I'm not you know." she stated staring flatly into her sisters emerald eyes, the same shade she was staring into only moments ago in the strangers.

Who the hell was this guy!?

Rayne's head turned sharply back to the black stallion, her grey eyes fixing on his green. "Just who are you? And what do you want?"

She swore just then if Charolette said something to inturrupt him, she was going to beat her when they were alone again.

Charlotte was just about to retort, her face getting hot at Rayne's utter stupidity which she so gallantly denied when..

Taigi, seeing Charlotte boiling, stepped up and in between her and Rayne, arranging his expression to a harmless one for his eldest daughter. His eyes embraced her accusatory ones. Was it the time? Rayne was obviously the one that looked most like Nevara... Would she react as Nevara would? How would Nevara react, in the first place?! His brows twitched up a needle's width with uncertainty, and he mentally shook it away. He had no other option so yes, it was, indeed, time. "I can't blame you for not recognizing me, naturally. I am called Taigi."

Here was the moment she'd been waiting for. Charlie knew this was coming but... Why did actually hearing it feel like a slap across the muzzle? Like a confirmation that her life up to this point had been useless? Her eyes narrowed, 'no. If anyone's been useless it was Rayne. She didn't see this coming, did she?' A mocking little smile found its way to Charlotte's maw, "our father, Rayne."

She could see her sisters annoyance on her face but chose to ignore it as she focused on the stallion once again.

"Taigi" she heard him say. "Father" she turned back again to face Charlotte. It was true, wasn't? Charlie had green eyes, and so did he. His eyes, she had his. "Oh my god!" They're father was back and if it was as she thought, he was ready to take responsiblity for leaving them. Or at least she hoped that was the reason. "What took you so long to get back? Momma said you needed time to think. It couldn't have taken THAT long."

Her family was finally all here. She had always wished for them to be whole again, her mother was always so... sad looking. Even when she smiled, it never fully reached her eyes. She might have been a Mare that appreciates appearences but she was also good at details. And now that he was back she was sure her mother would be happier person.

Her heart clenched slightly.

Why would he leave her in the first place. To take of two new fouls by herself, knowing that she would hurting? "I'm glad to see you. But do you know how much you put Mom through? She's been waiting for you ever since you left. She never gave up on the idea that you would be back and because of that she's been extremely depressed."

Charlotte rolled her eyes as her sister's "how could you?" speech began. Tuning Rayne out as she often did, though this time Rayne was actually asking plausible questions, she turned her rump to her father and sister, leaning down to nibble away at some grass.

Taigi saw Rayne lighten up a bit at the realization. He could tell she'd accept him back sooner than Charlotte, at least. When Rayne said that she was glad to see him, he melted. His daughter was glad to see him, though he left her. "Rayne..." How should he word this? This was his apology, which he mauled over for many suns as he trekked back home. But his mind was wiped clean of any plan he had before and he was forced to improvise; Speak with his heart, "I don't know of any words to truly express how sorry I feel... I am sorry that I missed out on your childhood and raising, though Nevara herself did an amazing job of it..." Nevara... How many moons has it been since he'd last left her? He had to see her. Now. "Rayne.. Will you take me to your mother?" He knew his apology was not complete to his daughter, but it would have to wait in place of words scorching his throat right now, the ones meant for Nevara. Because he'd loved her all along. Loved her beauty and appreciated her strength, both physical and not.

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image

A RP between Charlotte and Caiez over AIM
Charlie: *snorts and rolls her eyes* Of course. Because I have the traits of such creatures.
Caiez: -smirks- Of course not sweet heart, who would say such a thing.
Charlie: You would, obviously.
Caiez: My dear, I was talking about me. If anyone would say such things I would be happy to knock them out.
Charlie: Of course. Like I'd need your help in the first place.
Caiez: Fiesty. But I'll bite, you seem like the type to play rough. That or you had a bad day.
Charlotte: *misinterprets* You bet I play rough! *grins*
Caiez:-smirks thinking 'thats priceless'- Whats your name, sweet heart?
Charlie: Don't you smile! *narrows her eyes* And my name's none of your business. As yours is none of mine.
Caiez: Wo-ho-ho, no need to get nasty. I think sweet heart fits you perfectly then. Your just so chipper. I'll remember never to smile around you again. -makes his face all serious-
Charlie: *sneers* Are you trying to be funny?
Caiez: Of course not, sweet heart. Nothing to upset you.
Charlie: Your very existance upsets me. And stop calling me that!
Caiez: Thats not the first time I've been told that...quite a few actually. -saunters towards her- Hasn't stopped me either. -smiles giving a bit of a shocked look afterwards and backs up- Its not like you gave a proper name. What do you want me to call you.
Charlie: *takes several generous steps away even after he's moved back* And 'sweet heart's a proper name?
Caiez: Never said it was, and sweet heart is like any other word to me. Its like saying 'the' for example. You say it all the time and you never realize it. Don't take it personally.
Charlie: I'll take things however I wanna. And trust me, 'sweet heart', I ain't like something you say without realizing it.
Caiez: -eye roll- Do you take everything sooooo personally. Sweet heart is just a term but I'm going to drop it, because fighting with you would be like trying to catch a fish with hooves.
Charlie: Oh, I'm sure it's been done... Definitely attempted.... Many, many times. *smiles quaintly*
Caiez: Well I'll wait until I see it. -smiles back-
Charlie: Don't hold your breath.. Or do.
Caiez: That was so non chalant it was almost cute.
Charlie: Oh, I wouldn't give a crap about being cute. You're talking about my sister, there.
Caiez: Sister huh? You two must not be close, or she just never rubbed off on you.
Charlie: Close? As if she'd let... *glares* Anyways. It's a personal topic.
Caiez: No worries, my brother gets the lime light. He's just so bad a**. -sneers, eye roll- I'm bitter.
Charlie: Pff. 'Bad a**'. *chuckles* Children's talk and labels.
Caiez: Maybe, but thats what he thinks he is. -shrugs- Then again you want me to stop breathing. -smiles-
Charlie: You think I want you to stop breathing.
Caiez: Aw, are you saying you like me now?
Charlie: No. I'm saying you don't know anything about me.
Caiez: That's fair, and I don't believe your the opening up kind 'a gal so I'm not the guy to try.
Charlie: *smirks* So why are you trying?
Caiez: Sweet heart, you would know if I was trying.
Charlie: And there we go with the sweet heart again.
Caiez: Is darling better, cause thats just unnatural.
Charlie: *rolls her eyes* call me Bandit.
Caiez: Are you serious? Bandit...
Charlie: That's m' name.
Caiez: I don't belive you. -mumbles over Bandit- Banditta sounds exotic.
Charlie: Ugh. Why would I lie about my name?
Caiez: Its probably only the simple things, like you could say your pelt is white. Too obvious...you were defending your name too much you wouldnt give it away so easily.
Charlie: Well, sir. You're one to complain, as you haven't given me a name as of yet; fake or not.
Caiez: My name is Caiez, my friends would call me Cai that is if I had any friends. -smiles-
Charlie: I'm not surprised.
Caiez: Long story, gave up my kid friends...not important, really.
Charlie: Oh, of course. No one is important enough for sir Caiez to stick around. *rolls her eyes*
Caiez: No your just not worthy to tell my story to -rumbles- Not only that but you wouldn't care otherwise so I wouldnt see the poing and I like to conserve the feelings I do have sweet heart.
Charlie: *narrows her eyes further* Think I care about your little story anyhow? I was just pointing out that you honestly don't appear to be one to deserve any friends in the first place. *grits her teeth* And I. Told. You. To. Stop
Caiez: -smiles simply- You're so pleasant. If only ever girl was like you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:27 pm
User Image

A RP between Alice and Ritalin over AIM

Delicate blonde ringlets danced on the crisp autumn breeze, a shiver running down their owner's spine. Though Alice wore a blanket, she still roamed with the eager longing for warm summer rays upon her pallid coat. 'Well, then, I suppose to warm oneself up one would... Why, yes, run as fast as their legs could possibly take them, that must be it!' Before this excited thought reached the exclamation point Alice's hooves were already treading the hardening ground, her long tail sweeping up leaves and making a mess of itself. Looking back to see this fact, Alice muttered, "oh, dear," and her 'exercise' came to an abrupt and much too sudden stop. With this break she presented to herself the idea of tying her tail up, which, after all, wasn't such a bad idea after all. The ribbon wound through her tail by an affectionate youngling of the two-leggers would be a useless acessory no more! 'Though useless, it was always quite the pretty thing...' Musing, Alice proceeded in grabbing the end of the ribbon and pulling it, instantly smushing her tail into a curly 'almost-bun', then struggling with actually tying it. 'How terrible...' Alice thought, 'and the two-leggers have it so easy...' completely ignoring her surroundings, 'but what an awkward pose this puts me in....'

Another cold and still morning had fallen upon the plains with the fog that so often came in mid fall, when all the grandeur and beauty was beginning to fade away and the bears began preparing to sleep through the frosty mess. What a horrible life a bear must have, fattening itself up to do nothing but sleep all throughout the winter. They were already ugly, and getting themselves fatter than they were was just adding onto their own ugliness. The browned leaves that had fallen from their parent trees were mercilessly crushed and crunched as white hooves fell upon them in determined steps. A white mane and tail belonged to those hooves, and a white body belonged to that main and tail. And belonging to that body was a face of pure white, and belonging to the snow white face was a set of eyes the blue of lightning. All these components made up a horse that had a larger ego than the proud eagles that shrieked across the sky. In his own mind, he was beautiful, and not a living thing could be as beautiful as him.
"Hm." Ritalin mused, still thinking about ugly bears. He had heard of this bear called a polar bear, they were supposed to have a coat similar to his own. they must have been beautiful, being as white and pure as he.
And then he saw a white creature adorned with gold and blue. It was in quite a strange position, not ugly, yet not beautiful. Abstract? No. Mystifying? No. Awkward? Yes. Very awkward. Perhaps it was a polar bear.
"You there, what are you? Are you a polar bear?"

Delicate, white ears perked and their owner froze. And, as the idea of her 'frozen' state crossed Alice, she shuddered, feeling the cold. And what was this? She'd heard 'polar bear'. 'Why, to be a polar bear, I'd have to grow a great abundance of fur.' How silly the idea was! 'As well as a mouth of fangs, sharpened to perfection. And I'd have to enjoy eating...' Here she shuddered again and shook her head, sending the ringlets dancing once more.

Oh. Right. There was someone else here.

Alice spoke, nearly through her teeth, as she proceeded in attempting to tie her tail ribbon, "whatever do you wish of me, good sir." Surely it was a 'sir', for the voice was certainly male. "You see, I've been rather busy of late and haven't much time to spare for nonsense!" After saying this, the mare gave a last attempt at tying the length of black ribbon and turned her head to face.. "My, you're quite... Blank, yes, I suppose that is it! For if the snow falls you shall have neither beginning nor end to your presence..." Alice started rambling, "yet then I suppose I should call you eternal or everlasting, of sorts, for that is just what you would be."

Blank? He was blank? Blank was such a boring, ugly word. It ended with such an ugly sound, so harsh. He was about to snap angrily at her for her own folly, when she began describing him in a beautiful way. Words such as “eternal” and “everlasting” were quite more beautiful than a word like blank. And they carried a much greater deal of power with them than “Blank” as well. Perhaps this mare wasn’t as bad as he had initially judged her for, her face stuck in her behind the way it was. Now he could finally see what she had been attempting to do; tying up her tail with a black ribbon that ran through the length of her springy tail of honey ringlets.

“Well, my dear woman, I just happened to notice that you were in quite the strange position, and I’ve never actually seen a polar bear before, but I heard that they were white, such as you and I are. But as I can see now, you’re quite obviously something more beautiful than a silly bear. Tell me, what is your name?” Ritalin had approached her during the length of his brief monologue, electric blue eyes studying the mare before him. She was obviously beautiful, perhaps nearly as beautiful as him. “My name is Ritalin, would you like some help with that ribbon in your tail?”

His calling her beautiful flustered her, bringing a vivid pink color to her cheeks. She giggled and lowered her head so as to send her locks forward to hide the reaction from the flattering stallion. "My name, sir, would be Alice." How very curious it was to say a name. After all, what was a name but a mix of letters. And each letter was but a sound, yet they were universally understood. And names played such an important part of everyday life! Why, if no one had a name... Well, everyone would be just as she called this sweet stallion just before: blank. 'I mean, if no one had a name.. I suppose we would call each other things such as 'white Soquili' and 'blond Soquili'.' This idea was silly and the girl giggled once more.

Now, all her thinking certainly did distract her, as the stallion said something she didn't quite catch. And, rising from her giggle, about to pout, she found herself gazing right into his eyes, feeling both amazed and jealous at the gorgeous pools of blue. 'Dear, why could my mother not have birthed me with such a trait?' Her mother... Why, yes, she'd also taught her that staring was a very rude thing for a young girl to do. But there was something - some emotion - hidden in their shade that was oh-so-very-curious. Now, mother would not mind if Alice learned something amazing from them - this stallion. As well as the fact that mother was no longer around...

"Oh, I would certainly appreciate a bit of help..." Ah, Ritalin, what a curious and beautiful name. "...Ritalin."

“Alice? What a beautiful name. It suits you very well, Alice.” The name rolled off his tongue, sugar coated and sweeter than candy. Alice. What a beautiful name, in caliber with his own. They both ended with such soft sound, softer than an Angel’s kiss. And they could both easily compare with the angels of Heaven. Her eyes were in his, and his were still marveling at her whole being. Pure white coat, honey hair, and eyes the color of the sky. Were these traits not common of our stereotypical angel? The only thing Ritalin lacked was the honey colored hair, though his own everlasting white locks were equally beautiful.

“Now, Alice, your tail is in quite a mess. But it’s an easy fix.” His eyes gave off a twinkle as he meandered around to her backside and clenched the black ribbon in his teeth; a tug of the end tightened the ribbon, butting her tail into a perfect bun and still keeping the bouncy playfulness that came naturally with her hair. “There, easily done. So, Alice, where are you going, if I may ask? These plains are my home, and I’d be glad to show you around.”

Alice blushed, although the pampering was quite nice. "Thank you!" Her voice rang out in all honest gratuity as she looked over her tail. She thought it looked adorable, in a tiny bun like a rabbit's tail. "Oh, nowhere in particular!" She blinked several times to refocus on the stallion. "I'm exploring, you see, this home of yours is most curious! I come from a land not far off, yet I find this location intriguingly differenced. For example, there are several birds I have watched that sang tunes I dare not attempt! I would never have seen such in my own homeland." What a kind offer it was, to show her around. And it would be decidedly most rude to reject such an act, for one could never get an alike opportunity again! "I'd love for you to show me around, Ritalin. It was wonderful of you to offer." It wasn't just the land that lured her, but now the stallion himself held her interest. He was kind and observant, obviously of a greater intelligence.

“Oh…the birds.” Alice’s interest in the filthy creatures caused Ritalin to lose his composure for a brief moment; his electric blue eyes seemed to flash red in that instant. Birds were such terrible, ugly filthy creatures. And those horses who rode the winds as they did were even worse- to taint one’s own beauty was sin that could not be forgiven- by Ritalin’s standard, but Ritalin had to remember to keep his composure in front of such a beautiful mare. For her to see him in such a state of anger and hatred would be far too embarrassing, and his beautiful reputation would be marred. “It would be my pleasure then, Alice. If you would follow me, and please do watch your step. We wouldn’t want those pretty hooves of yours to get muddy. After all, mud is such a …ugly substance; not suiting one such as you.” And so Ritalin lead on, keeping his pace slow for the mare. He knew not how her stamina was, nor her maximum speed. Also, it was simple etiquette to not make a lady run. “So, Alice, you explore? If it would be in your interest, I’d like to know of these explorations. Surely your stories are as beautiful as you.”

"Oh, you do flatter me so!" Alice blushed once again, soon shaking her head and dismissing the pink in her cheeks with a giggle. "But I must warn you, I haven't been to to great a many locations in my life! And of them all, this certainly looks the most promising!" Oh, but telling a story, no matter how far fetched, was so tempting an action. So she gave him a sweet, teasing little smile, "oh, but there was this one time..."

Now, what could've happened? "See, Ritalin, I was all alone a moon or several ago and came upon the most wonderful little place!" Her imagination worked hard to picture this gorgeous sanctuary. "There was... Well, there was a clearing with a magnificent clear waterfall... Only the water wasn't water! It was a pool of flutter-dust! And the flora there was most certainly unique.. There were flowers - flowers that could sing! And so they hummed a tune as I passed them and I felt like a queen most grand! But this happiness was short-lived, indeed, sir..." All good stories had conflicts! "For you see, though I felt like a queen I was no such thing - not to say there wasn't a queen in that particular clearing, no. Of course there was! That was where the adventure really started!..." And so Alice went on to tell Ritalin a ridiculous little tale. Well, little might have been an understatement. Once the girl got the setting down she'd nearly got herself lost in this fictional world, actually believing her own story. "...And so I became the Queen of this clearing, after all. But, naturally, I could not have kept the dear little crown they offered me, I felt much too bad for the tarnished tyrant of a fallen monarch. I'm sure I've taught her a lesson she'd never forget! And all for the best of the land!" She ended with a huff, looking to Ritalin for his response after the ridiculously long one-sided conversation, feeling quite the hero she made herself out to be in the story.

“Do tell.”Ritalin was content to let her chitter-chatter; it gave him more of an opportunity to look the mare over. She was certainly beautiful, fit to be the Queen that she prattled on about. He wanted her all to himself; he wanted her to become addicted to him. Addicting one such as her was quite easy; they type of Mare that Alice was fell into his traps more readily than the other personalities out there. He lead her around in circles, sure she didn’t take notice of the great arcs that they made.
Ritalin preferred that they stay in one central location for the time being, seeing no reason to take her into the deeper plains, where he lived. She didn’t need to step into the cleansing pools yet, but after a nice trot she might.
Ritalin though about that. It would be nice, going for a steady trot through his home with a beautiful mare such as Alice. He would let her continue with her story to the end, however, until she finished. She continued to talk about waterfalls and little singing flowers, which Ritalin thought of as child’s dreams. Alice was certainly like a child though. From the way she strode to the way she talked, there was a pureness about her that made her all the more beautiful. Ritalin despised it when horses of white coats, like his and Alice’s, were ugly on the inside.
Ugliness came in all forms: jealousy, greed, hate, lust, insanity. Next to everything in the world was ugly, and the world despised the beautiful because of that fact. The world tried to tear the beautiful down, and only the truly beautiful would persevere and overcome the trials.
“A Queen, you say? How lovely a title, I’m sure. Now, perhaps you’d like to increase our pace? I believe a run would do us both some good. We can continue this marvelous conversation along the way, of course.”

How frabjous, he'd enjoyed her story! Her ears stood tall and her eyes were wide, expression considerably brightened. She batted her eyelashes, rather taken by Ritalin's generous compliments at this point, "oh, but sir, I could talk the day away and know nothing of you or your land. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of my coming here? That would be such a shame..." Here she pouted mockingly, following it up with a joyous smile.

When he'd offered to run, the smile melted into a wider-still grin and she nodded, eager as the child she was at heart. "But wherever shall we run to?" She looked about as if expecting something magnificent to pop up and steer them into a certain path. Finding no such thing, she looked back to Ritalin, cocking her head questioningly. And honestly, where had they gotten to? Not very far, apparently... Or perhaps his home was far across the plain. It must have been! She'd been walking and talking very long, for she felt a slight pain in her head and the sun had moved to the other side of the sky.

How cute, she pouted. Ritalin smiled back at her, looking ahead into the distance. “Well, I could take you to my home I suppose. After all, you would need to bathe after running such a long distance and all. There are springs in my section of the plains that cleanse you from head to toe, removing every speck of dirt from your mane, tail, and coat. I bathe in them once daily, the effects are quite obvious, wouldn’t you agree?”

Ritalin began to increase his pace as he led her in the direction of his home. “As for what you want to know, things about myself and my land. The topics are so broad my dear Alice. Would you have anything specific in mind?” He had decided to drop the sugar coating for now, and rather talked to Alice as a gentleman should. He had already cast his lure, and she had taken the bait. The only thing left to do was to reel her into his boat of beauty. His trot broke into a run, and he was quickly off into the plains, feeling the breeze whipping against his face. He could go faster, but again, he knew not Alice’s limitations.

"Wo~ow!!" Alice nodded quickly, as if if she didn't the proposal would disperse and no longer be valid. She felt honored and flattered to be invited to such a beautiful and unusual place. Scanning his pure white coat she nodded once more, "your coat is very lovely! I suppose your springs... Well, they'd make one's coat shine like a diamond anew!" Of course, Alice knew not of diamonds' appearances, but from what she'd heard of them they were very lovely and valuable jewels that some would kill to obtain.

Ah, and now he would tell her more of this land of wonders and his own mysterious self! She thought aloud, picking her pace to match his in the few intervals, "well, there should be a great many topics to ask of one's person, indeed. But I suppose as most start with the basics it is only polite to know these things first. Manners are valuable, you know," she nodded again, though this time it wouldn't have been noticeable at her trot, "and so I will ask of you this: have you siblings or companions awaiting your return or such?" This seemed to be harmless information. She really did not want to intrude much too much on this superior stallion.

Despite appearances, Alice could run rather fast, especially now that her tail was up and out of the way, lessening drag. Her long, graceful legs stretched and contracted effortlessly, showing no sign of exhausting soon. She did well to keep just behind Ritalin, so they could hold a decent conversation mid-run, perhaps.

Diamonds, what a lovely thought. Ritalin liked the thought of being compared to diamonds, and took the comment to heart – and head. He saw that she was capable of keeping pace with him, so he kept at the pace. Had she not been able to, or if it looked fatiguing, Ritalin would have slowed down for her so they could continue their conversation. She asked and interesting question, one he was not sure how to answer. Would one of his addicts be there? Ritalin hoped not, as that would ruin the whole plan.

“Why yes, manners are quite important. I find rude horses to be revolting, don’t you?”His voice wasn’t sarcastic, nor was it gentle. It held anger directed at other beings, but not Alice. “To answer your question, maybe and no. I say maybe because I may have an unexpected visitor, I get those a lot. They are all horses I’ve met before, and they seem to just pop up from time to time. It’s almost as if they’re… addicted to being around me. Quite a silly notion, wouldn’t you agree?” An innocent, charming smiled graced Ritalin’s lips, turning his head to Alice so she could see it. That was right pretty boy, play it up. Work with the big catch, and it’ll land right in the boat. “But I have no siblings or current companions. I left home a few years ago, when I was but a younger adolescent. “

Ritalin noted that Alice was still not tiring, a good sign. Those who got fatigued easily were ugly, almost as ugly as seagulls. Her long, slender legs pumped up and down, the white fur on them glistening beautifully in the sun. Ritalin wanted her more and more every second, but he had to play it slow. Mares, from his experience, didn’t like things to be sudden.

This time Alice took well to listening. After all, Ritalin was such an interesting and handsome stallion, she wanted to know all about him! And he seemed to have a lovely way of thinking, not something Alice herself would imagine herself capable of. She rarely used words like 'revolting' and 'ugly'. For in a child's heart everything was beautiful and quite very curious. Needless to say, these childish notions were not at all the reason she was attracted to Ritalin. Oh, of course not! 'I am not a child! And it's only natural to feel... Well...' Yet another rosy blush blossomed on her cheeks and she ran a bit faster so her ringlets would bounce more, hiding the innocent adolescent affection.

But then this glorious, significant being started talking about others. Other mares? Most likely! Other mares who were addicted to him?! Certainly, Alice could see how, but.. 'Hmph!' "Revolting, indeed!" The young mare sneered, though in response to the wrong question. Not that she cared. Those flimsy, irritable, ugly little mares deserved what they deserved. And what was that, exactly? Well, Alice was the one with Ritalin now, wasn't she? And he called them silly to her. Of course they were! And 'silly' wasn't quite the right word. Ritalin was too gracious to call weak little addicts filthier words. It was above him, yes! Alice felt almost giddy now, with this realization that she herself felt valid and true. For surely, Ritalin may love her. And they would be beautiful together and live together in a beautiful place, as they deserved!

Daydreaming a typical young adult's fantasy, Alice nearly lost her grip on the real world. A mistake which inevitably lead to her stumbling most ungraciously over a badger's nest or something as such. This violent snap to attention was 'thankfully!' enough to help Alice regain her better balance and pass what might've been a more so shameful fall, but even the stumble got her shaking her head in self-disappointment. 'Oh, no! My fetlocks!' Which were, naturally, all mucked up now. But that wasn't the biggest concern! It took a whole lot of courage to look up at Ritalin, who could very definitely turn about with a sneer not unlike the one she'd presented just earlier and leave her forever!

Ritalin, upon hearing her say the word ‘revolting’, knew that she had been reeled in. Her thoughts were now surely geared towards the hate of the others that Ritalin had mentioned, and her head had probably swelled with pride at the fact that she was with Ritalin, and not the others. She sped up, most likely elated now. Ritalin knew sped up with her, smiling as he did so. The smile on his face looked happy, but Ritalin was smiling a smug smile inside himself. He had done it! The big catch was his; the trophy of his harem was now here. He looked at Alice again, his eyes twinkling in victory of the moment. Surely she was the most beautiful of all the mares he had addicted.

Lost in his triumph, Ritalin didn’t notice that Alice had stumbled until he turned to look at her again. She wasn’t moving, just staring at her own hooves. Ritalin did a turn in the shape of a ‘U’ to get back to where Alice was, eyes full of judgment. Had this foolish young mare exhausted herself? If so, he would throw the fish back in the lake. He didn’t want an ugly fish. She looked up at him, her eyes truly remorseful. Ritalin looked down to her hooves, seeing the problem. Her fetlocks had become dirty; the badger nest behind her was messed up. It was easy for Ritalin to put two and two together, and his eyes lost their judgmental look. He gave Alice a genuine smile and spoke softly. “Don’t worry my dear; the springs will clean you right up. Feeling sorry for getting your fetlocks dirty only means you are truly beautiful.”

He turned himself around and went off towards his home at a steady trot. “We don’t have much farther to go, Alice! Come along now, lest we are late and the moon is smiling upon the land!” He called to the mare, his mare, his beautiful, pure, cream of the crop mare. He continued his discourse. “Strange things awaken when their mother moon is calling to her children; the plains become a dangerous place. The way these creatures are is gruesome, yet I find much beauty in them. After we get all washed up, I’ll take you to a safe spot so we can watch them. You’ll find them as beautiful as I do.”

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:15 pm
exclaim Won Parlan and Charlie's preggo!!
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:16 pm
User Image

A RP between Alice and Ritalin over AIM - Part II

“…and then, the giant were-horse bowed to me in respect. He had realized that my beauty should not be tainted by his curse, and he left me.” Ritlain’s blue eyes sparkled, while his mouth uttered complete bull crap. He fed Alice with these bull crap stories and she listened, soaking them in like a sponge. Ritalin had to admit her naivety was charming, cute even. When Ritalin was done with a story, Alice would come up with one to tell him. It was a cycle Ritalin was fond of – it kept Alice in his possession. She was now not only enthralled by his stunning beauty, but by his speech as well. His grip on her was complete now; his whole presence was enough to sustain her for a while.

They were one of the hills that dotted the area of the plains near the mountains. The moon was up and illuminating the spring where Ritalin and Alice had bathed earlier. He had felt Alice’s eyes on him the entire time, almost as though she were observing him. Ritalin enjoyed that feeling; it was a feeling of absolute power and domination. He would make sure to keep her in that state, no matter what he had to go to. He wormed himself closer to her, sharing his heat with her. He wanted her to think she was loved and enjoyed, it was all a part of the ruse. A ruse that she would stay in, if Ritalin had his way.

Alice's delicate, ringlet-crowned head was swimming in a place too sweet, full of an unbelievable love and adventures that were usually but flutter-tales. She stared, fascinated, at her white companion. He liked her looking at him, that much she could tell, and she was only too happy to oblige to the handsome stallion! His last story ended in valor, as all of them had, and she scrambled mentally to think up another false tale to match his. Ritalin would tell her no lie, she was sure, so she had to make her adventures as believable as his!

Eager as she was to please, she cast her eyes to the sky for the moment, though seeing none of it. As when you stare at the sun too long you'd get spots in your vision upon looking away, it was as if she could see nothing but the stallion she fell in love with. 'This is well... After all, shan't I visualize only that which I want to see? And what could interest me beyond him?' Convinced that this was all well and true, she opened her mouth to improvise a story, but promptly shut it as she felt a soft coat brush against her. He hadn't touched her like this yet... Not really. 'He must really like me, then...! Love me, even! Yes, he must!' She leaned into the contact ever so slightly. She didn't want him to be disgusted at what would signify her inability to stand on her own four legs! "I don't suppose my stories are boring you? They surely must be... For they are not capable of reaching the intensity of your own!" She wanted to spread no more lies of her own false adventures. She wanted more of him. Perhaps if she filled herself with his stories, she could one day retell them to envious others, but with a twist of self-inclusion. Yes, that would make the mares stare daggers into her back. And then Ritalin would love her, and protect her...

"Oh!" In her flustered obsession she'd forgotten the entire purpose of their coming to the hills! He'd wanted to show her something beautiful... But what could be more beautiful than the springs they bathed in, or the simple presence of his company? What could be more beautiful than the love Alice was so sure burned between them? "Have we arrived?" Her head at a slight tilt, in the glittering moonlight, Alice shone with her innocence. An innocence she would soon miss.

“Bore me? Heavens no. Your voice is more beautiful than the stars in the sky.” Ritalin sighed and cast his gaze at Alice. His Alice. “And our love will last as long as they remain in the sky. No one will ever take you way from me.” Sure, it sounded romantic, Ritalin had meant for it to sound that way. His voice was soft and quiet, his breath was warm. He had made sure to make his breath smell extra-sweet by eating a few of the red berries that grew around the springs. He wanted to make sure that everything was convincing and real to Alice. His plan required her to be completely in his metaphoric hands.

“Yes we have, my dear. Soon, you will see the magnificent plain beasts in their dance to the moon. It is beautifully grotesque, to say the least.” Ritalin truly did find these creatures beautiful and fascinating. They were built like wolves, yet had the heads of foxes. They were sleek and slender, and howled to the moon like the wolves. Yet they were not wolves. They were far more savage, and far more agile. Their coats were a silvery white, and the way they moved made them look like silk in the wind.

A chilly howl arose from far away, and it was soon joined by a number of howls. Then the “music” began: the unnatural rustling of the leaves in time and the gurgle of the springs in rhythm. The winds rose and fell, creating an echoing howl around the plains. Then the beasts appeared. They pranced and danced with the music in a loose cirlce, and almost seemed to chant with their yips and barks. They cackled with glee at times, and howled at intervals. After each howl, the jumped and snapped their teeth at the air. Then the music halted. The beasts came to a pause as well, and began to howl loudly. Their howls pierced the night and the eardrums. They howled so loudly that the owls did not retort. Then, without a trace, they were all gone. Ritalin and Alice were once again alone, watching over an empty plain.

“Do you see now why I live in these plains? They are so beautiful… yet they cannot compare to you, my love.” How cheesy, Ritalin thought. He stomached it and continued to gaze at the plain below him, unaware of the gleaming red eyes behind them.

One would think by now Alice would have gotten used to Ritalin's flattery and pay it no mind, but the rosy blush always found a way to fill her cheeks. He talked about love in such gracious ways, and it was so real to the young girl. Her heart was beating at a rate she compared to a dormouse's. She could practically feel his words as the flowed out and surrounded her. His scent, his posture... She was simply giddy with his presence! She was certainly the luckiest young mare around!

Then Ritalin mentioned the beasts they'd come to watch. Naturally, Alice was frightened by the aspect. But Ritalin was there, after all! She felt safe and loved with him. Surely he wouldn't let anything harm her!

Her blue eyes - which she never forgot were duller than Ritalin's own - followed the dance below, which was truly magnificent, when it began. She could understand Ritalin's attraction to all things grounded... Only things grounded. The way the foxwolves swirled and swerved to the music of nature made her breath catch until the ear-splitting howl commenced. Such powerful creatures... And yes, beautiful. Beautiful as she, Ritalin, his springs, and everything Ritalin knew was.

"Oh, Ritalin..." Would he think her dumb for telling him how she felt about it all? Well, he told her so it would only be right... "I love your plains... I love the magnificent and curious things you show me... And I love you!"

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:44 pm
exclaim CharlottexTempest Babies! (Thanks Tsukiora for the image!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tsukiora's (eldest) - Mine (youngest) - Sosiqui's (middle child)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:52 pm
exclaim Won Easel from Mind's Creativity Contest~! 3rd place!
User Image

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:34 am
exclaim Preggo Alice!

User Image

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff