Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Deal or no Deal! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:08 am
Deal....Ill be a "German Jonathan Davis"(aka lead singer of KORN)

Once a day youre allowed to have any 1 person as your slave, but the next day you will be Donald Trumps slave, and the cycle repeats.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:37 am
No deal. There was a reason why slavery was abolished, and it's to avoid situations like that =P

You can drink a hot drink of your choice everyday as the only drink you can ever drink again but it must always be scalding hot when you drink it.  

KittyCat Cat Cat

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:23 pm
If you could just close your eyes I'd help you pull the trigger...I'd have to see if you and I were made for something bigger...

User Image

no deal. kind of a waste...

you can have the life you always wanted, but when you go to sleep you constantly have dreams about getting hurt, and when you wake up you have suffered from whatever happened in your dream (like Nightmare on Elm Street).

...So take a breath and show me what you're made of...If I should fall into your arms then by your hand death will be done...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:41 pm
THAT'S a tough one... If you could have anything you wanted in your waking life, then I'd say deal.

You can become the most beautiful/handsome person alive, but your lover is hideous.  

Lewn

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:12 pm
If you could just close your eyes I'd help you pull the trigger...I'd have to see if you and I were made for something bigger...

User Image

(hehe I'm glad I was able to make up a tough one)

no deal. I would rather be considered average. And, I love how my guy looks. heart

You can develop the cure for cancer, or do something equally as worthwhile to save millions of people, but at the cost of seeing a child gets brutally murdered, and you're not allowed to help the child.

...So take a breath and show me what you're made of...If I should fall into your arms then by your hand death will be done...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:28 pm
Deal, ONLY if it is one of those obnoxious brat kids that pick on everyone...

You could have as much money as you want, but could never go out in day light  

roses are forever

KittyCat Cat Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:14 am
No deal. I love the sun. Plus, when you have as much money as you want, the novelty wears off after a few months and you'll be bored because you'll have everything.

You can buy as much as you want for a new wardrobe without worrying about the cost but it's all go to be barbie pink.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:25 pm
Tonight, we fly away so high...

pink is a lovely colour, so Deal smile

you can afford any item on gaia, but your avatar will always have a very visible uni-brow

-Shadow-

...Our first full moon sky

XxShadowxStalkerxX

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:07 pm

User Image

no deal. I think it would ruin the point of Gaia if you could just get any item xd

You can never age, but you have to watch your friends/family age and die.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:33 pm
You can have or do anything in daylight, buy youre deathly allergic to moonlight  

Crimsonhellite

roses are forever

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:26 am
Deal! smile
Night time scares me!

You can kill chuck norris but you can never again see red haried people (they are invisible)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:23 pm
Deal....I hate that $**&%^!

You will never go hungry again, but you have to consume a small tub of lard once a week.

eek  

Crimsonhellite

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:33 pm

User Image

omfg, no deal...I basically vomit when I come close to that nasty smelling crap...

You can get a genie that grants you an infinite amount of wishes, but you must live your life alone.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:37 pm
No deal!!

You can have all the free music you want but you have to listen to an hour of rap a day.  

roses are forever

KittyCat Cat Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:53 am
No deal, no deal, NO DEAL! I'm a rock and metal kinda girl =3

You can save the life of a squirrel but you can never use the Drama Llama emoticon again.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff