Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Small Boobs Does It Matter?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of my problem??
  Good
  Bad
View Results

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:57 am
AlcoholicPancake
Haha, well, I suppose that's a good thing, though the image you have of me so far could be shattered if you read some more of my posts. Saverio C. once called me Pessimistic Pancake, which holds true since I have a pessimistic outlook on almost everything.

No you Silly Bean xd
Doesn't matter about the past.
Lol!!
If you insult me badly then I may get a little annoyed.

But as I said Pancake.
I don't judge!!

Lol xd

If you wern't pessimistic then you wouldn't be you would you??

Lol!!

x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:18 am
I probably wouldn't... Actually, I love my pessimism. It pisses so many people off. I think it's hilarious.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:23 am
If people don't like you for who you are just use 2 simple word's: "Not Interested'' Lol smile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:29 pm
TieselGirl09
If people don't like you for who you are just use 2 simple word's: "Not Interested'' Lol smile

i agree on that one tiesel, some guys soon back off after that is said  

DizzyBabes

shiny dollar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:41 pm
Mine are pretty average or a bit bigger. I'm only 14 after all. There are some reaaally flat-chested girls at my school, but then again there are some super busty girls too. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:44 am
Hey this Dizzy on Tiesel's Gaia just to check my message's on my post's so you'll get half a message from me and half from Tiesel smile

@Shiny Dollar:::
Dizzy::: I had NO boob's when I was 14! I had a man's chest sad hahaha!! Go me!! I'd love them a bit bigger though!

Tiesel::: I knew a girl once that was 12 and she had DD boob's! If they're that big at that age then just imagine how big she is now and now she'd be 23 smile I like my boob's, but then I don't like the whistle's and leering I get. Lol!

x

TieselGirl09

Omochii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:35 am
ninja Sorry. I got lazy and couldn't be bothered to read the whole post. >_>; So er...

I'm a small, short person. Of course I'm going to have small boobs.

Is it weird that I don't really care if they're there or not? >_>;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:42 am
@Omochii:::
Personally I think that your a sensible and smart person to be thinking that and I have alot of respect for you for that!

smile

TieselGirl09

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:30 pm
Bigger than the girl's head is preferred. Jk Jk.

They're almost a non issue to me really. Not overly huge that they take the darnest of shapes. And not so small that I couldn't tell you were a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:24 pm
See most Guy's on Gaia are respectful and quite sweet but the Guy's in everyday life around my area are mostly arrogant swine-bag's!

x

TieselGirl09

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:38 pm
This thread gives me back problems.

Because I have nothing constructive to say, farewell!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:45 pm
TieselGirl09
See most Guy's on Gaia are respectful and quite sweet but the Guy's in everyday life around my area are mostly arrogant swine-bag's!

x

Actually you're basing that assumption off of guys in the ATG. If this topic were in GGD or GED and especially the Chatterbox, then you'd have a huge flame war. Most of the responses would be along the lines of "Pix Plz!".  

Phaeton

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:49 pm
Phaeton
TieselGirl09

x

Actually you're basing that assumption off of guys in the ATG. If this topic were in GGD or GED and especially the Chatterbox, then you'd have a huge flame war. Most of the responses would be along the lines of "Pix Plz!".

Lol true.
But I'm going on with about people I've already met lol.
I didn't even know that happened there.
But this is my personal opinion's.
But thank's for the tip.
I won't be going there then smile

x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:52 pm
Phaeton
TieselGirl09

x

Actually, there was a thread like this in the chatterbox a while ago. And somebody wrote "hump, o sry, I meant bump"  

shiny dollar

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:34 am
TieselGirl09

x

Most are huh? Guess I need to do my god damned job

PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX PIX lololololololololololololololololololololololol  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff