Reply Community Lounge
Worst Movies Ever Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milk and Holy Water

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:57 pm
There really can be no argument, when it comes down to it. It's Either Plan 9 or Manos Hands of Fate. If don't believe me, you need to serious watch those movies. Bad to a degree that is not so-bad-it's-good, it's so-terribly-bad-it's-oh-my-god-i-can't-stop-looking-is-that-supposed-to-be-bela-lagosi-oh-ha-ha-ha-ha-lol-wut.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:15 pm
    Plan 9 is an awesome movie, haha.

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Schoolsz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:42 pm
The movie Black Sheep.
It's so horribly made. But it's actually really fun to make fun of.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:23 pm
I agree with the person who said that "The Happing" was a crappy movie.

Blades of Glory was just beyond stupid for me.  

Robotic trifecta

lazycommie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:34 pm
aretoo
I'd have to agree that Watership Down shouldn't be considered a "kid's movie"; unfortunately (at least in the United States, and I don't know where you are), "animated" equates to "juvenile". This is slowly changing, but the stigma is still there. (That being said, Triplets of Belleville is wonderful and intended mainly for adults, and I still want to see Persepolis)

Every kid should see or read Watership Down. It's just plain good.

As for movies that squicked me? None.

Movies that suck? There's plenty of them.

Apocalypse Now. I've seen it, much of it is good, but a good portion of it feels like they threw it in just to make it longer. I wind up falling asleep half way through, then waking up not long before the end. The beginning and end are good, though.

Gran Torino. The ending sucks. The rest of it is fine, though.

Any of the *Movie movies. They all suck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:07 am
iEatGold
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Oh, oh! Panic Room and Twilight! That actress should be punched.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Sorry for posting twice] Hah! Twilight too! Actors suck so bad.

Edward makes 50 different faces every WORD he says. Bella is just a regular crap actor, pulled out from the streets and paid money just because she looks pretty. Alice? C'mon, the hair color isnt even right.

She wasn't pulled of the street, just because your too young to remember Dark Oracle, doesn't mean she was pulled off the street. She was actually a pretty decent actress in dark oracle, I liked her, then all of the sudden BAM awful as hell, but then again SMeyer insisted on her because she looks somewhat like herself (Smeyer) and Twilight is one big self insertion fan fic. Best thing is Robert pattinson, the one who plays Edward is desperately trying to find a way out of his contract because he hates it so much and Kristen (aforementioned actress) has called the fans retarded several times.

Anyway, twilight would have to be the worst I've seen, I'm not crazy picky about movies I usually like them in some sort of way, but however twilight is the only one I think I could have walked out of in the middle and not cared in one bit what happened.

RHPS I absolutely adore, I liked the happening too I found it creepy in a good way. I like how Shaymalan does movies that actually has the potential to be something that could actually happen.  

Sephina

Fashionable Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers