I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Your Gaian Name Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a story behind your Gaian Name?
  Yup. n__n
  Nope. :3
View Results

uurika

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:44 pm
um..............

i use this user name all the time it started when i was looking for a username but i didn't know how to spell eurika because i was studing the gold rush at the time so i spelled it uurika and that's how it all started xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:20 pm
Tatyana is the name of my alter self in the fairy realm. She is a blue fairy, queen of the fairies. I practice wicca for those of you who don't understand anything about being in other realms/worlds.  

Angelbaby In Love

forgetmenotpink

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:38 pm
me and my sister were talking about the color forgetmenotblue and i wanted to know how come there wasnt a forgermenotpink so yah  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:05 pm
forgetmenotpink
me and my sister were talking about the color forgetmenotblue and i wanted to know how come there wasnt a forgermenotpink so yah
User Image

Because Forget-me-nots don't come in Pink.

--------------------------------------------

Art By: La Belle Isolde

"What you don't seem to understand is that I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me." - Rorschach

God-The-RapistV2.0

-Kandy_Cube-

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:55 pm
My name is one i made up for a story ... and it unfolded with my character ^w^

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:35 pm
Mine is my nickname and 823 is the time I was born.  

musicmagician823

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Quasar Quirks

Nebulous Astronaut

6,275 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:42 pm
Well, my name originally means something along night, or moon, so in Japanese it's Mizuki, and I was on a bit of a naruto high, and Hinata was my fave character, so I became a Hyuuga. I also use this name for a lot of my ninja RPs. My first name had been Ali'Anae`, which I had used for a lot of my online games, and I had just made it off the top of my head.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:12 pm
Story isn't that interesting. I'm just big fan of Disgaea. A game I still play every now and then. Pinniesdood is the screen name i chose because apparently, Mid-Boss was already taken. What's more is, just recently, a new game came out starring Prinnies. They're little penguin-like creatures in the game of Disgaea; never really stood out and were at the bottom of the food chain. Anyways, the next name i tried to input was Prinny. it was also taken. next was Dood. also taken. Finally I went with Prinniesdood and that worked. Dood is also what Prinnies say at the beginning or ending of their sentences. Kinda like Moogles and their trademark 'Kupo' sayings. Dood apparently, in some language, i forgot what, also means Death. Roughly translated, I guess my name means Prinnies Death or Death to Prinnies (poor prinnies...). So i've been going with that name for awhile.  

Prinniesdood

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

flavored pencils

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:56 pm
mine is flavored pencils, the reason why i made this my gaian name is because my best friend's gaian name is flavored something, so she told me to have "flavored" in my name.
the end.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:44 pm
I did this because I love candy <3 especially chocolate.  

Kandii Gurll

LishaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:47 pm
The first part of my name "Lisha" came from a game character name "Julisha" but shortened. The kitty part...well...I like kitties and cats and I plastered the two together.

I kind of liked how the both of them looked together as a name and decided to try it here. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:01 am
ninja Ninja Kyuubi Strikes! ninja
Mine is basically my rp name. It's a character I created for a Naruto rp, then it ended up sticking... I can also be found by the name Kyuubikittykat13 on a lot of things as well. Sadly, that name has little story behind it... It just sounded cool.

Namikaze Kaiyoko

Tipsy Kitten

9,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:22 pm
YukiOfTheMightNightHour, well the Yuki part came from the name of a favorite character from an anime that I don't remember, and the 'of the might night hour' part was supposed to be 'midnight hour' kind of like the twilight zone, cuz I consider myself strange sometimes. but it was a mis type and ended up bing 'might night', oh well I really dont care since most people don't notice. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:30 pm
my name is a reference to the song Bullet With a Name by Nonpoint. in the beguining, it was just a joke lol , you know, to make fun of people who use screen names to show how "tough" they are sweatdrop , but now it seems to fit 3nodding . it's no longer a stab at those whos screen names are things like "xXxK1ll U D3@dxXx" stare or "Goth_4_life" stare , but a statement to say that i like the song Bullet With a Name, i use "Blade" in all of my names sweatdrop , and that i can come off as "hardcore" rofl sometimes. heart  

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:10 am
LMFEO @ "xXxK1ll U D3@dxXx." That's totally my next screen name. I ******** love you, sis.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff