Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Undakai Incorporated: Rolling Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:15 pm
Saverio saw the guards approaching and then started luaghing. It bellowed throughout the entire room. "You want this to slow me down Lin! I'm insulted, and they don't even have deadly weapons!" He wasn't going to even bother with this "vanguard" or whatever it was suppose to be. He didn't know if he could hold back enough not to kill them right now, he was just so excited that he saw a sign that said stairs! Saverio started sprinting to the door crushing a guard with his suitcase mid stride. Once he got to the door he jump kicked it open and off it's hinges mumbling "Oh yeah, always time to look cool." as he landed on the door and began his long climb up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:44 am
"All guards, please secure all emergency stair doors, please. Be advised: attack with no heat weapons only. Melee electric batons or Magnet Handguns are advised." Lin said into his communicator as the elevator traveled up to the sixtieth floor. He sighed as he watched Saverio kick the door open, for he'd probably have to repair it later.  

Sentama Lin

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:29 pm
It had seemed a couple of the guards had mistaken Roland for the intruder, for they had approached him instead. "Urg, not ME, simpletons." He was growing bored of this game of cat and mouse anyway. He froze time and walked up the stairs past Saverio. He walked to the top of the flight that Sav was on, and then allowed time to flow again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:36 am
Saverio was making great time getting up the steps the guards couldn't even touch hiim with this much of a head start. A few of the came out from the upper levels, but never in time to stop Saverio. He was just running right through them, he was about half way up. "This is so much eaiser then las-" He stopped running. The gunner from before was in front of him, and he didn't even see where he came from. "How and the hell did he get here? I didn't even hear him walking up the steps!?" Saverio hunted for an answer in his head as he watched the man for a clue, a hint. "Alright then it seems you are going to involve yourself in a fight you know nothing about. In that case I'll just have to cut you down and keep going." Saverio sounded more like he was boasting about something he had already done rather then something he would do as he flicked th lighter into his hand.

((Lin did the sprinklers turn on in the stairs as well?))  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:27 am
(( Sav, let's just say that the sprinklers in the underground were just that -- for the underground. I want to see a Rol x Saverio pairing fight ))

Lin finally made it to the 60th floor. He sighed and swiped his card key into one of the card readers, opening the door to the technology room. Multitudes of pre-programmed cards were already made available for him in this room, along with some other nifty weapons that he created for himself.

"TOXIC, SHOCK, um... ah, there, PARALYZE!" He muttered as he grabbed some cards that would provide debilitating effects to anyone unfortunate to get hit by them. He nodded at those and also took a beam sabre from the wall, ready to head back down. He opened the emergency staircase doors and went down leisurely.

The 60th floor was, indeed, the weapons storage facility of UndaCorp. That room Lin entered was only one of many. Rooms for Slim (which contained lots of briefcases for reasons unknown to Lin) and the other minions were here too as well as a general armory of various weapons. Unfortunately, all the chairs were made of plastic or titanium and were bolted to the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:18 pm
"Haha, I don't need to know anything about someone to make them a target. Mercenaries generally don't question as to WHY someone wants the person dead or captured. It's not very business-like. Also, I have my own reasons to hunt you down, considering your particularly nasty little attack at the noodle stand. But hey, if I can get payed for something I was probably going to do anyway, all the better!" Roland said. "And if you think you're going to 'cut me down' as you put it, so be it. Gimme your best shot. You'll soon learn that I'm a force to be reckoned with."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:13 pm
"Well now don't get heated over a few words." Saverio said as he put his brief case down and pulled a ball of fire into his newly found free hand. "Ability or no I'll have to keep my word now" Saverio though to himself as he whipped the ball of fire at the man. "Well mercenaries are no better then dogs chasing bones then. Do tell me your name before you happen to die, I want to taunt Lin with it when I get upstairs." Saverio yelled into the stairway.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:07 am
Erv's eye twitched.
Hmm? Odd, it only does that when someone makes an egregious pun... Well, whatever. First we stop by Jimmy's to weld these to the cart, if it's still there, and then it's off to the lab~♫  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:32 pm
"Excuse me, SIR!" the guard yelled to Erverain as he walked by the guard. "Please, I need to see your identification before you continue work on these cars."

Lin finally finished equipping himself for the time being. He skated toward the emergency staircase and turned on his beam sabre. Upon opening the door he jumped onto the stairwell rail and ground it all the way down 60 floors, hoping to get to Roland and Saverio in time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:58 pm
Placing the piled materials next to him on the ground, Erv dialed up the gloves to the MAX setting. Turning to face the guard, Erv gave him an ingenuous smile.
"Why certainly. It's right over...HERE!" Punctuating the last word, Erv punched the guard in the gut, sending him flying into a nearby wall, and hopefully into unconsciousness.
Oh, I do hope that was one of Linny's custom guards. If so, he'll be out for about five minutes before he gets up. If not, well... I rather not follow the implications of that thought.
Grabbing the piled materials, Erv starts to run for the exit.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:53 am
The guard's eyes widened at the punch, if only for a split second. It was replaced with a wince of pain as the poor guard hit the wall. A bone-cracking sound was heard and a crater was formed where the guard hit. The guard bled, but it was, indeed, one of the artificial guards. It would repair itself eventually, but not for a good long while -- enough time for Erverain to make his escape...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:00 pm
Jimmy sighs from all the bickering on the street, and with a pair of offhand tentacles he retrieves his knife, and grabs the photo. With the kinfe he begins to chop carrots, not worrying about the blood drying thereon. The photo he squints at for a second, before flipping it back onto the counter in front of Tsuji.

"Go in that building, and look at the oil painting above the reception desk. If you can't put the pieces together after that, maybe you're better off not knowing. When you're done, come out and get some noodles. I'll have the lunch special done by then."  

WiskersThCatfish

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:22 pm
"Mr. Jimmy! Look! This should be able to fireproof your cart!"
Erv was jogging down the street towards Jimmy's cart, the materials carried over his head.
Once Erv had reached the cart, he set down the pile and dialed down his gloves.
"Look, look! These pieces here can be fitted like armor for your cart, protecting it from various incendiary and concussive weaponry, as well as hold a decent paint job! And there's even enough left for the automatic napkin dispenser I'm working on! It's marvelous what those old scows underground can be used for."
Suddenly noticing that Tsuji and another were still around, Erv suddenly went quiet.
"Ah, hello again Tsuji. I thought you would have gone to keep Saverio company while he plays around in UndaCorp. Unless, of course, you've found something more entertaining?" Erv spots the photo being passed back to Tsuji.
"Ah, but I suppose it's none of my business, then. Anyway, gotta get to work on that dispenser. These things don't build themselves, you know."
With that, Erv began walking down the street towards his apartment, materials under each arm. Once he was halfway there, however, he recalled that he had something he wanted to ask Jimmy.
Oh well. It wasn't really that important, and I got so much neat stuff today. I'll probably be busy all night! How exciting!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:00 am
Roland grinned, and waited until the fireball was inches from his face before stopping time and walking around it, finally standing to where the fireball was inches from the back of his head. He then releases his grasp on time, and the fireball continued on it's path until it hit the wall behind him. "Dog's aren't payed to chase bones. As for my name, well... You'll just have to prove your worth to learn my name. A little incentive for you." Roland reached into his jacket and produced a kunai, which he hurled at the Saverio.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:24 pm
Saverio's eyes wided behind his heavy glasses as he watched the fireball go right past the man and burn the wall behind him. He didn't dodge, he didn't teleport, he moved with out moving. Still there was no time for that sort of astonishment withe kunai heading for him. Saverio caught the kunai with the palm of his hand stopping it after it punched through it. "Kunai don't work on me buddy!" He said triumphantly adding a laugh for good measure as his blood dripped to the floor from the throwing knife lodged in his hand. "I don't know how you manage to dodge my attack but I'll figuare it out and then I'll burn your still house into the floor permanently" Saverio yelled as he took a pitcher stance and threw the lighter at breakneck speeds at the most perplexing man. While not designed to be thrown the lighter artfully spun in the air as his zoomed towards the mans chest.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff