Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Secret of the Medallions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:32 pm
Tokk nodded to Rain, "I'll do just that, Rain. I promise." Then he looked at Tori, "If you so desire, we can continue the meditation lesson this evening after dinner... that is..." He broke off and about faced, crouching first before jumping back on a chunk of rock and setting off to find his friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:32 pm
"...Yeah?" Connell replied, opening his eyes to look at Karloseth with the same emotionless view as before. Or, at least he tried. He knows full well that emotion is hard to hide and right now it was probably apparent that he was feeling something.

"Well... I wish you wouldn't overdo the emotion thing..." He said, keeping his seat. "Humans are all alike... so overcome with emotion... it interferes with all rational thought."

He paused for a second, as if searching for words. "I flew because I was worried. Something about you isn't right." He added, taking a big energising breath. "You seem troubled. That's all I know.

"Whatever it is, it's not going to help wallowing in... emotion." He said, standing up. "Whatever was stolen, emotion alone won't bring it back. Action must be done."

Finally, he stood up and looked over the horizon. "Also, I wish you wouldn't worry about my actions. I chose to do the things I do."  

Sentama Lin

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:37 pm
"I don't know," Tori replied to Tokk's questions, staring absently at the ground, lost in thought. "I wish I did." She snapped out of it when Rain addressed her. "Um. No. I think I'll just go and... look at weapons. Yeah.." For some reason she found she could speak.... normally to Rain. Naturally. She couldn't have the bitchy front she put on, even if she tried, when she talked to him. She was so confused at the moment, however, that she just trailed off. "Maybe figure out... some stuff..." She'd always wanted to try making napalm from scratch...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:42 pm
"alright the. see you later." he lifted and was soon away and met up with Connell and Karloseth. he lands gently "Karloseth" he walked up to him and pointed at his medallion "I have an idea on how to find out who wrote you these notes and possibly a location....Interested?"  

Red Glacier

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:52 pm
Seeing Rain flying overhead, he followed his lead and saw him land a short distance further on the top of the compound roof. His usual thinking spot... Connell was already there speaking with him. What an odd creature Connell was, but his calm demeanor had always been effective. Sensing that his words weren't needed in the situation, he turned away from his friend, and walked back towards his room.

Hours later, Tokk sat in the musty dirt of his room, still meditating...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:00 pm
"As do I Connell. However, sometimes our choices aren't always the right ones, as is clearly being demonstrated. Perhaps I should have let everyone know what was going on sooner. Things might have turned out differently then... Anyway, I suppose I owe everyone to tell them what's up." Karloseth sighed, just as Rain showed up. "Hey Rain. I uh.... need to talk to everyone, together. Let them know what happened. Since they did get involved, they at least have a right to know" Karloseth ran to the roof edge and jumped off, and used his gauntlets to form an energy rope to swing down.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:03 pm
"hm" he shook his head a bit. he looks back at Connell "I feel ill winds ahead my friend" he flies off to his greenhouse of a room and retrieves a device and slips it under his helmet and he exits his room locking it extremely tight, nobody had been in his room before. He wasn't very outgoing on guests.

he goes to the training ground and he flies into the air and begins spinning out of control and then begins practicing with his sword making wild swings that flowed together unleashing as much power as he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:04 pm
"Humanity always brings their own calamity..." Connell replied as he jumped onto one of the window sills and entered the building. He figured he'd rest and just walk down the stairs to where everyone was meeting.  

Sentama Lin

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:05 pm
Tori wandered off to the chemical lab, and, taking the proper safety procedures, went about making the recipe for napalm from memory. When she was done, she looked at it happily, then frowned. She didn't know what to do with it once she'd made it. She laughed out loud, and stared contemplatively at her creation for a while. In the end, she found a container for radioactive material, not knowing what else to put it in, sealed it and labeled it "NAPALM" using a label maker. If she'd written it by hand, the container might well have actually turned into napalm... She then set it aside on a shelf where other experiments had been created, then cleaned up and went back outside, feeling restless. She saw Karloseth, and felt a twinge of sorrow for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:17 pm
((O.O Lilith has a lot of catching up to do....))

Lilith shook her head, declining Tokk's offer to meditate and continued walking. Even when everyone else had started rushing at the intruder, she merely glanced toward the incident, taking note of Karloseth's newfound power, and kept walking. It wasn't long before she found herself on the balcony of a room at the top of a building (which happened to be next to where Karloseth, Connell, and Rain soon ended up). She gazed into the distance and silently listened to the conversation nearby.

Things were changing. Even though Lilith wasn't as naturally aware or feeling as say, Tokk or Connell, she could tell that things were changing. There was an overwhelming tension in the air that warned of things to come. Still staring out across the land before her, she pulled her lighter from her pocket and in a single fluid motion, ignited it with one hand and pulled the flame away with the other.

Playing with fire kept her focused and calm. Most didn't understand because they saw fire as nothing more than a tool, something to use, something to fear. Lilith saw the element as it truly was: not a tool, but an ally that required respect. She fed the flame held in her palm and let it fluctuate in size. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Karloseth climb down. She raised and eyebrow and started watching him from the balcony.

invisible-weirdo

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:24 pm
after a while he was breathing extremely heavily and sweating as he continued and attacked viciously shooting hail from condensed with near his arm and concentrating mana into his blade as he swung.

after a while he stopped and fell to his knees coughing and struggling to breath. he knelt down on one knee and just tried breathing alone and resting  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:30 pm
As Connell walked out of the building he spotted Rain barely capable of breathing. He sighed to himself and shook his head as he walked toward the breathless man. Kneeling, he touched the other person's body with glowing-white hands. The longer he touched, the more rejuvenated Rain felt.

"A... ahh...!" He grunted as he pulled away and stood up. He clenched his arms and legs, which ached now, and hobbled back to the other direction where Karloseth was, panting. Rain, on the other hand, was feeling much better.  

Sentama Lin

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:32 pm
Karloseth saw Tori, and called out "Tori, would you please follow me? We need to talk, all of us." he then walked to Tokk's room and knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:39 pm
he gets up and takes the device from his helmet and he breathed heavily "You didn't have to do that Connell....I was practicing with this, it restricts my breathing capability and makes my lungs stronger." he said nervously trying to explain why he went so severe with the training as it seemed  

Red Glacier

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:41 pm
Tokk melted slowly out of his long trance-like state and stood shakily to his feet. He had been soaking up auras from the earth, searching for something, anything that would give him a better understanding of the uneasy feeling in his gut. As Karloseth knocked for the third time, Tokk rubbed his eyes and opened the door, wondering what time it was.

"What is it?" he said, a little more snappishly than he had meant to. He cleared his throat and started again... "Sorry I... get snippy when I've been meditating I just... Come in, please." He stepped back, raising his fists in the air in a sharp upward motion, creating earthen chairs for his guests. "What's wrong?" he asked, sitting on his cot.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff