Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
EVERYONE NOT AKATSUKI GOING TO AKATSUKI BASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:43 am
Firu Shinra
M o k i F a i r y
Yeah, I am kind of getting pissed because of the fact that we have: Suna genin, chunnin, and kage here, Light assassins, and other people I don't feel like listing. Ok you wanna know why I posted this? The base changes locations ALL the time, the only way to find it is to find a way to spy and get there,follow an akatsuki member, or be told how to get there by and akatsuki member. I see around 7 people at the akatsuki base that couldn't be there AT ALL. So seriously what the ******** class="clear">

I have an excuse, just to let you know. It isn't hard for a wolf summon to track like eight people from my village. Especially when they sent clones back screaming "ZOMG HELP US!!!!! THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THE BAD GUYS!!!!!" I get there...there are two guys on Akatsuki, and I'm like "Are you shitting me? You have like seven chuunin on your team...and Raiden..." Otherwise I wouldn't have been there. Well atleast I stopped the trouble.

((thats how awesome we are))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:52 pm
I understand Firu but there is no way you could have known since NONE of your chunnin should know and raiden doesn't know the way anymore....

@Havock: Come help me kill jedi and get me to become the ultimate power so we can rule the universe as father and son!  

M o k i F a i r y

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:53 pm
?: Isn't the Akatsuki hideout originally the Hidden Rain Village?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:11 pm
Not in NUR. In canon it was, but Ame doesn't exist here in NUR, so they made a seperate base for it.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:28 pm
Ok, this is what they should have done:

One person follows closely behind Jake and Katsuro. That person leaves behind big clues like sticks or clones or anything! Then after that, the rest of the village maps it and have messenger pigeons (Not like Sin) go to the other Suna Shinobi that weren't there and have the other Shinobi help, instead of getting Kashiim to come and settle it. Jesus Christ, Raiden could have probably done the fight by himself...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:36 am
O.o I solved it, and I only used one jutsu.....and it wasn't even used against the Akatsuki.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vice Captain Snowy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Village Hidden in the Grass...

Is this topic over?...It feels dragged out.

I'm Snowy. You can always PM me... I save lives.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff