Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kannabi Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:14 am
((I would assume so. I mean, Aki said goodbye and made it somewhat apparent we were going to be leaving, so . . . *shrugs*))  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:23 am
(( Yea I was gonna wait but I'll go ahead and post now.
BRB postin' tiem ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Rising back to her feet, Aki stepped back so that Rini may go about her chores. She had given a rather meek smile at the girl's joke. Maybe, just maybe, things would go well now. Upon the request for help the Kusakage knelt down on the other side of Sin and took up his other arm, placed it about her shoulders, then placed her arm just higher than Rini's on his waist. "Ready?" She slowly stood up aiding Rini in lifting her fiance. When it was all set and done Aki looked to Masumi, "Thank you, again." With that she turned her attention to Mikyo, "Let's return." And if Sin and Rini permitted she would begin to slowly leave the bridge.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini tossed Aki a faint and grateful smile as she carefully kept pace with the woman. Slowly, the pair carried her fiance from the bridge, though his feet still dragged slightly across the ground. They would get through this -- they had to. She could only hope that it would not be too difficult -- or take too long -- for Sindenky to regain his memories. She did not know how much of this amnesia she could take before her heart shredded itself to pieces and her mind and soul shattered once more.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 658

User Image

((Back to Kusagakure? --> wink )

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:45 pm
Mikyo left.

((It's actually weird that the rant I had prepared for this is longer then the post. I just got so fed up with waiting that I didn't want to spend the time to put forth a well thought out...exit. So, I thought that two words would be good enough. Cause when you think about it, we have sat here for god knows how long, looking at each other wondering why we haven't left. But alas, I know someone will see this and say, "Hey Oni you could have spent this time creating a well thought out pos..." SHUT THE HELL UP! I THOUGHT THIS UP DIDN'T I!?!?! SO SHOVE IT UP YOUR a**!! AND TAKE THIS RANT AS A GOD DAMN COMPLEMENT!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:52 pm
(( Quite the preemptive strike there Oni.
Hahaha! Love ya dude.
I got tired of waiting too.
This took way longer than it should have. ))

With a determined grin to Rini Aki returned to Kusa. She would help shoulder Sin's weight the entire way.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:59 pm
Rahenno left
(worst post ever made XP)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash