The Mortal Strain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"I'll hate what I like. I haven't tried being shot in the face, yet I know I hate it. And I'll go with a tour, thanks."
"Angie, are you ok? You have a lot tension in your voice"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 pm
Angie sighed and closed her eyes, trying to relax the tension out of her body. It didn't work very well. "I just... don't handle change very well sometimes. I'll be fine, I suppose."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:01 pm
X: he walks by and goes into a room

Haze: he glares at X and looks to Angie "Excuse me. i'll be right back" he follows X into the room and she could hear what they were saying

"Why the hell were you acting like that X?"

X: "Because I don't approve of her kind"

Haze: "Her kind?"

X: he sighs and puts his things on a table "Haze, we are a group of strong righteous people. Her, shes a low life"

Haze: "Shes just as good as anyone else X"

X: "Just as good? No...no she isn't, she is someone who commits crimes. She is weak at heart and her record proves it."

Haze: "Why are you so prejudice? Why would you not give up on me but you will her without giving her a chance?" he was raising his voice

X: "Because you had an iron will. you were strong in heart, her she is weak. She'll die in a few days I bet."

Haze: "How is it right to judge someone on something they can't help!" he yelled

X: he becomes angry "There is always she just chose the weakling way out. She could have been something more but strove for that!"

Haze: "You give up too easily!"

X: "You don't realize a fact!" he gets near Haze looking up at him with a glare "She is weak. She will die before too long, what do you expect out of her?"

Haze: "A lot. She has much power and strength, I see it in her eyes"

X: "Ha! you and your dreaming. You said the same about the Spartan and see what happened to him?"

Haze: "You shut the hell up" he said in a growl.

X: "hm, fine. You know what Haze. You have so much faith in her? You teach her!"

Haze: "What? I can't do that"

X: "You think I will? You were part of the original platoon. You are the last of whats left of the old Star Atters. You have more room to teach then I do. Teach that pathetic low life and see what she becomes"

Haze: he takes a deep agitated breath "Fine!" He grabs X by the collar "And she is not pathetic, or weak! she will be amazing and strong and you will be on your knees apologizing for the things you've said! I'll make her better then any student you've ever taught!"

X: "If you do. I will make sure to do that Haze." He gets out of Hazes grip and brushes himself off "And you know what? You can teach the other 2 as well! Impress me Haze! show me what platoon you can form with these raw people"

Haze: "I will. You will see. They will do great things beyond your ******** comprehension!" X leaves ..............he takes a few deep breathes "Nobody will be left behind! They'll rise higher then your dreams! Higher then anything you've ever seen!" he yells at the door X left in. "I'm not giving up on her! Or Roland or Rex! They'll be the best!" he shakes his fist at the door. he turns around and exits to see Angie. he lowers his head

he quickly raises his head "Ready to train?" he said with much ambition in his voice  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:11 pm
Angie felt herself shaking with anger as she listened. He's the one who picked me, isn't he? If he despises "my kind" so much, why didn't he just let this Spartan guy take me? When Haze came out, she nodded and grinned fiercely at him. "Oh yeah, you bet I am."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:52 am
Haze: he gives her a brief hug and then shows her to the training rooms. "Lets get the others." he takes her to the sparring room with Roland and Rex and meets up with both of them "Hold on you two. We got another new person. Rex, Roland this is Angie. Angie this is Rex and Roland. I'm going to train all 3 of you how to awaken your powers. Now, lets get ourselves to the meditation room, got it?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:08 pm
Rex, still dazed quite a bit from the unexpected fall into his own shadow, rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. "New person..? Aren't we all... sort of 'new'?" His eyes fell on the newer new person. She had a pretty face and, from what he could make out, excellent features. His thoughts temporarily strayed elsewhere and he muttered, "Hullo..." in a rather mumbled tone. Then, remembering his manners, he cleared his throat and nodded, extending a hand. "I'm Rex. Nice to meet you, Angie." There was something different about her that he couldn't quite put his finger on... It was a feeling not unlike familiarity, but he didn't have the focus to put a name or identity to it.

He shrugged and looked at Roland, making a mental note to question him about what he'd seen when Rex had inexplicably fallen through the floor into the dark spot beneath him.

All he could remember was dropping several (or what -felt- like several) feet and opening his eyes in a spot across the room from his instructor. As he had blinked away the surprise and adjusted to the rapid change in lighting, he had looked around him on the floor, trying to figure out exactly what had happened.

The efforts had been vain, as his shadow had remained still and faint upon his inspection.

Now he looked up at Haze, a quizzical look spreading over his face. "What... sort of 'awakening' do you have in mind? And where -is- the meditation room? You seem to forget that we're all sort of... 'new'."  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:25 pm
Roland turned in amazement as he heard Rex on the other side of the room. "hrm..." He then turned to Angie "Hello. Names... Roland."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:28 pm
"I showed it to you all before we got in here. and I mean awakening as in strengthening your powers, you'll see. Lets get going already" he takes them outside that training room and went to the right until they found the meditation room. he takes them all in and they walk into a large white padded floor and wall room with a tile ceiling,it had risen white stumps that people could stand on

Haze finds 4 in a circle and he begins by helping Angie on one and Rol the one across from her then Rex across from Hazes, he gets on the one to Angies left

"ok everyone, I'd like to begin with everyone having a deep breath" he leads by taking in a breath and then letting it go. "We all are here for one common reason. We are all special and obtain a power that is beyond regular human reach, there is a sacred power in us all, though some of you have not seen it yet it is there lurking for the right trigger. everyone relax, we're in no rush. We are a team and work together, to help each other grow. everyone.....calm"  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:16 pm
Roland stood on the white stump-like thing, following the excercises. He still wasn't so sure about the whole 'super powers' stuff, it sounded like a bunch of crap to him. However, he was more than happy to receive money to play along. And if it turned out to be true, even better. "Meditation this is not. Focus on the task at hand, not other things that are unimportant at the minute." he thought, and went back to listening.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:25 pm
"go into a neutral state. be silent of the mind...........the thing you must know is, is that everyone's powers are triggered by an emotion. Everyone's is different, Some are triggered by anger, some its their will to survive. It may not come to you yet but it will when you search deep enough in yourself." he stood on one leg and had his hands together "Everyone has something that makes them feel alive, it could be fighting, could be peace, could be fury. What motivates you?"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:45 pm
Angie smiled at Rex and Roland, not knowing quite what to say, before they all moved to the meditation room. As she listened to Haze's voice she felt her mind clear and her body relax and felt herself filled with... peace? She hadn't felt peace for a long time... it was always a bit of a struggle to survive, to get food and shelter... It was lovely. As she relaxed more and more her skin almost... no, it actually glowed a little, unnoticeable by her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:51 pm
he looked over at Angie and if he could, would have smiled. her powers were starting to awaken for sure. This way of teaching was a way to see how people react, if they started awakening then their power was more peaceful based and if not it was more hostile oriented, its a bit vague and generalizing but it was a good first step. "There are no worries, we are all in good fellowship. let your mind free and everything that has troubled you release. We are strong, we are one." he said gently and calmly, he didn't want to bring attention to Angie in fear of interrupting her, she was doing great so far.  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:05 pm
This meditation junk was getting on Roland's nerves. "this isn't WORKING..." he muttered softly to himself. Roland was trying to remain calm, but... it seemed to have an adverse effect on him. He was getting antsy... and angry. He didn't want to harsh on everyones calm though, so he just stood there and crossed his arms across his chest. Although he couldn't see it, his eyes glowed fiercely.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:07 pm
Angie took another deep breath in and let it out slowly, and her glow brightened slightly. Until she started feeling a pain in her back, then she frowned and her glow disappeared and she reached back to feel her back. There were bumps there, but they went away almost as soon as she touched them. "Weird..." she murmured softly. "Hey, are you ok?" she asked Roland softly.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:12 pm
"Angie, don't worry about everyone else" he said gently to her "Roland is doing fine, please, back to your meditation. You were doing well" he said gently and encouragingly to her. He said this noticing Rolands eyes and did it to piss him off, anger was his way it seemed and peace was for Angie. Now he just needed Rex to show a sign hopefully. Silence was a way too find a lot about peoples basic nature. Roland was energetic and feeds off action, Angie desired solitude and peace of mind.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff