Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
.HACK//Sandbox [Semi-DM'd, Explanation Inside] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:53 pm
The dungeon was pretty standard, and as equally pretty as the sanctuary. This place was a disjoint group of floating islands in the sky, connected by wooden bridges. It creaked when he walked on them, and the danger excited him. The wind blew all around him, and he enjoyed that, being a capricious creature himself.

He laughed a little as he saw the newbies fighting a rather large monster that looked like a drill. A health bar began to flash and he knew he needed to get to work. With a twirl of Amor Vincit Omnia he casted a healing spell over the group, helping them beat the boss with ease. He could definitely destroy the monster in one hit, but the experience. The newbies needed it.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:56 pm
Eric snickered. "But yeah, this dumbass newbie threw a rock at my shield. I threatened him, and this guy took interest in me right then and there. It was kinda creepy, I don't think a mod would have even been that quick. Possibly, it's one of those Silver Knights or whatever, looking to rat me or anyone else out to earn brownie points." Eric said, and took a bite of the food. "Woah, this is excellent. A welcome change from the usual fast food I get." Eric smiled.

"Thank you. You know, it's getting pretty late. You can both crash here if you want, I don't mind." Gabrielle said.

"Hrm... I don't know. How about you Tristan?"

"Actually, I have a long ways to go before I get home, I think I'll stay."

"Hey... you know what would be great? Some old fashioned console gaming, multiplayer style!" Eric grinned. "How about you Gabrielle? Sound good to you?"

"Sounds fine. I might even join you a bit" Gabrielle said.

"Alright! Here, let me at least wash these dishes..." Eric said, and grabbed his empty plate.

"Eric... GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN! I've got it, Your my guest!" Gabrielle said, chasing him out of the kitchen with a spatula.

"Sheesh. That there's one scary critter. Oh well, lets hook this thing up..." Eric said. Once the system was hooked up, they played it up until they went to bed for the night.

((Kerri gave me permission to do this, her computer crapped out on her))  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:06 pm
Now with the boss defeated, the newbies wiped sweat from their brows and opened the last room of the dungeon -- the one containing the treasure. As always there was one treasure chest for each member. Heilig let them choose their chests first, for he knew that this area didn't give too much in terms of items (though it gave quite a bit of experience for the newbs). Lazily he walked up to his chest and opened it up to take a small handful of gold and another statue of a golden cow.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:34 pm
With a goodbye wave to the newbies, Heilig left the area and returned to the Aqua City. He sold the statue, another paltry sum of gold, and sighed, heading toward the gate to log out.

"Man... Gold is practically worthless once one is a high enough level... I guess it's useful for buying potions though..." He muttered to himself before he disappeared.

Reiyaku yawned and closed down "The World" , then decided to check the news before going to bed. "Hrm, interesting..." He said to himself as he read today's news articles.

Sentama Lin

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:38 pm
((Haha, I love it Roland. xD Spatulas are deadly weapons, you know.))

Gabrielle had brunch made for Tristan and Eric when they woke up, a huge variety of scrambled, poached, fried, and sunnyside-up eggs, with hashbrowns, sausages, bacon, toast and as many jams as one could think of, and even more varieties of fruit everywhere; bananas, apples, oranges, mangos, cantalope, berries of all variety. Tristan had just shaken his head at her when he'd walked into the kitchen, and sat down, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "You really... REALLY don't need to do this, you know."

"Oh I know," Gabrielle responded cheerfully, putting away the last of the clean pots. "But I like you, to know that. Wait. Oops." She laughed as she stumbled over her words. "I. Like. To. You. Know. That," she said slowly, being careful to say the words very clearly. "There we go. I also had an ulterior motive. Now that I know you're going to be fed, I'm going to log on for a while, ok?" She gave him a quick hug, then skipped up to her room, and slipped on her goggles as she lay down on her bed.

Appearing again in Aqua City, Fable looked around happily. She loved Aqua city, because it reminded her of Venice in a way, and brought back happy memories of a family trip there when she was a child. She sat down for a second, going through her messages. There was one from Heilig, which made her smile. She'd have to tell Tristan that she liked the way the goggles let her read messages, even emails, by just thinking about checking her email and then seeming to have a letter or a stack of letters appear in her hands, but only visible to her. It was a nice trick that Tristan himself had devised. She used her finger as a "pen" and wrote her response on the back of the "paper", when she was ready to send it, she'd just fold up the "paper" and it'd disappear and send her message.

Message from Fable_Goldentongue@TheWorld
Hello Heilig!

I haven't heard anything about this bracelet thing either, but I haven't really been looking for anything. Oh well, I'll keep it anyways. I like old broken stuff, it's interesting. Has character, you know?

Anyways, I can't remember if I asked you this, but what is that flute you have called? It's really cool. I'm really into music, I lean towards making my character a bard, you know. Sorry if I asked you this already, I have such a bad memory sometimes! Hope to see you around sometime,

Fable. <3

Finished with sending her message, she stood and went to look for a place to sing for some gold.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:52 pm
Heilig logged back into the World for a small while. The shop has been rather slow so he decided to plug in a gamepad into his mobile phone to play there. It's quite different from playing with the visor. For one, one doesn't feel as immersed. Another oddity is the graphics on mobile phones are two-dimensional and feels more like an old-school RPG than anything else. Still, it was fun to be able to play with people on the go, even when one has the chance to move a little awkwardly playing on the mobile version (for, two dimensions and three dimensions are different).

The "New Message" signal was flashing on the upper left hand of the screen -- a message from Fable apparently arrived. He read it, nodded, and was about to respond when he saw Fable online in the root town.

"Hey! Fable!" He said as he brought over Wellgunde, the flute, and a gold cow statue.

Sentama Lin

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:02 pm
((I don't even have enough time to post that I'm going offline. Dx Um. I'll see about making a post via cellphone.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:28 pm
Fable turned to see Heilig, and smiled. "Oh, hey there! How are you?"

((Sorry for the double post, I can't edit on mobile. razz ))  

Kerrigan_dragon

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:45 pm
"Oh, I'm doing well. I just got your message." Heilig responded, showing his stave, which was the one that looked like a flute, to Fable. "It's called Wellgunde, a name for one of the Rhine Maidens in Gotterdammerung." He added with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:13 pm
Fable gave him a look, asking with her eyes if she could see the stave, then gently held it, looking at it every which way. "That's so cool!" she exclaimed in delight. She handed back the flute with a smile. "Thanks. I have a flute, but it's nice to see other instruments, or items like instruments. I've been looking for a lyre or harp- like item lately."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:18 pm
"Alack, instruments that don't resemble staves or wands are non-existent, unless one hacks an item's appearance. Then, if you get caught with them... Well... you know..." Heilig replied, nodding to a passing player who tossed a few gold pieces over to Fable. In turn, he put one of the golden cow statues he found in a dungeon on Fable's gold pile.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:19 pm
an employee straps Roc into the chair and puts the helmet on him "You're back in Roc"

Ra: he had appeared in Aqua city this time to actually see some things, he silently walked around until he heard singing...odd as he heard he walked over to find Fable and he stood and listened. "You have a nice voice" he said almost quietly  

Red Glacier

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:25 pm
Heilig nodded to the other Wavemaster and smiled. "Doesn't she?" He said as he watched other people walk by throwing their spare gold and some items into Fable's pile. He was getting antsy, however, and wanted to explore a dungeon. He turned his Discovery Signal on, to tell people he was looking for a party to join, but stayed with the new Wavemaster and Fable.

Status: Online, Looking for Party -- Delta, Aqua City Mac Anu.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:29 pm
Sentama Lin
Heilig nodded to the other Wavemaster and smiled. "Doesn't she?" He said as he watched other people walk by throwing their spare gold and some items into Fable's pile. He was getting antsy, however, and wanted to explore a dungeon. He turned his Discovery Signal on, to tell people he was looking for a party to join, but stayed with the new Wavemaster and Fable.

Status: Online, Looking for Party -- Delta, Aqua City Mac Anu.

he saw the symbol and looked at his staff. "I'll join you. I haven't ever had a group to go with." It was always recommended that the "unstable" should stay away from the "normal" but he thought this might be something worth going for, something to make it look like hes busy  

Red Glacier

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:36 pm
Heilig nodded to the other Wavemaster then turned to Fable. "Well... I think I'm going to hunt for some more items for a little while, alright?" He asked, waving goodbye then turning back to the other.

"It's nice to meet you, by the by..." Heilig said to the Wavemaster, handing him his User Card so he can message him whenever, even when he wasn't logged on, so long as he had a means to check e-mail. "I'm Heilig and you are?"

He motioned with Amor toward the Chaos Gate, as if asking, through body language, for him to follow. A few seconds later, he spoke again.

"Oh, right! Let's see... Hrm, hrm, you've been playing a while... We should go somewhere difficult!" He said with a smile. "And somewhere with lots of unique items..." He muttered, more to himself.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff