Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Thiefs Tale (open and always accepting) NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Hell yez!!!! (thank you!)
  No, i wants teh moonay!! (poll whore)
  Maybe...(ok)
  I HAVE A PET ROCK NAMED RICKI!!! (I shall kill your pet rock, bwahahaha)
View Results

infinite_personalities101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:07 pm
Evelyn looked at him blankly. She didn't actually know what he was. She had read a lot of books about magical creatures and other fantasies, but could he be one of them? The creature she was thinking of, she was afraid to be right. She'd read about them, but never knew they existed. Her eyes widened. "Vampire..." She whispered. She looked at the stranger. And then at Wizard. He was strange too. She may have been surrounded by other people, but she felt so very alone, unsafe, scared. She tried not to show it. Unfortunately, that plan failed. She began to shake, the feeling of being alone made her tremble. She got up and left the room and headed back to her alley. She looked blankly at the other wall across from she was now sitting on the ground.

((yay! you finally posted!!! still looking for more people though....-.- not havin much luck, lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:05 pm
"Vampire. . ."

Though the action itself was horribly cheesy and overdone in the world anymore, Ranuu couldn't help but laugh darkly at the girl's look of horror at realizing his condition. "Bingo," he was able to say quietly before she began shaking. When she left, he closed his eyes and sighed.

It was all too often that he produced that result, the fear in another's soul. Storybooks these days portrayed vampires as one of two things. Either they were romantic in a dangerous way that would excite most teenage girls, not to mention the sparkling, or they were bloodthirsty, animalistic creatures that were only out to sate their lust for blood. Ranuu was neither of these things; instead, he was an ancient creature that just wandered the world, afraid of being found out. Afraid of being hunted. He'd lived through a lot, but the world had forgotten him.

He turned to the boy sitting next to him, and his eyes glittered with the annoyance he felt.
"You might want to go and talk to her, mate, before she wears herself out from all the entering and exiting she's been doing. I'll wait here, yes?"  

CR Kyrie

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:34 pm
"Ya...i'll go see what's up with her." standing up John walked outside to where Evelyn was sitting. Sitting down next to her he said "vampires aren't that bad you know, the media has really twisted there image."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:02 am
Evelyn was deep in thought when Wizard had sat down next to her. "Yeah...." She said quietly. She wasn't thinking of the stranger of being 'bad' she was just surprised. She hadn't realised that anything like that even existed. "I'm not afraid of him..." Was all she said. She still felt alone. So many things I don't know....

((Oh yeah, NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO SPRAKLE!!!!!! I have to add that to the rules.))  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:45 pm
((i am uncertain on how to reply to this?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:48 pm
((lol, sorry my bad, just reply any way you want, i'll go along with it. again sorry))  

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:26 pm
While they were gone, Ranuu called the bartender over again. He ordered a harder drink this time; some orange juice and vodka was needed to get him out of this slump. Somehow, the magic man and his girlfriend had gotten the daywalker all depressed; calling up memories of his past and the utter inconvenience that was eternal life. Not to mention they'd caused him to remember that he completely and utterly feared all things related to death, and thereby was cursed to keep living without the pursuit of an end.

Downing the shot, he winced somewhat; even after so many centuries, it was hard to take a direct shot of hard liquor without feeling the burn. Plus, the bartender had given him more vodka than the drink was really supposed to have. For that, he silently thanked the man; somehow, bartenders could always tell when their clientèle needed an extra bit of alcohol with their drinks. This was a good man.

Turning, the daywalker half-wondered what the pair was talking about. He wasn't all-powerful, couldn't activate some sort of super hearing skill or anything to where he could hear them, and he wasn't about to follow, because that boy was showing some crazy level of tracking skill. No, he'd sit here and order another shot. Good idea.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:21 pm
John remained sitting in silence letting Evelyn gather her thoughts  

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:46 am
((lol))

"I'm...not afraid of him..." Evelyn said again. She was more announcing this to herself. Evelyn sat very still, and very quiet, which for her was very unusual. Decidedly, she stood. She headed back into the bar and sat down in her original seat. She turned to the stranger and said in a confident but quiet voice; "You know my name, so I think its only fair that I know yours."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:36 pm
((Wow, Dragon. Don't overextend yourself or anything, lol.))

Still a bit flustered from the unexpected mix of alcohol, Ranuu belched before he realized that the girl had sat beside him again. Evelyn. Yes, he remembered her name now from the village. Some upstart young girl who thought more of herself than she actually was.

Then again, that was exactly what he'd been when he was younger

Nevertheless, he smiled at her words. For some reason, she didn't seem to remember him. But surely he tickled some sort of realization of his identity in her mind; after all, he'd been in the village she called home for a very long time. Nobody bothered a creature of 'evil' origins like Ranuu when everyone in the area was a thief or murderer anyway. They were all creatures of evil origins.

"I'm surprised you don't remember me," he said, sitting straight in his seat and turning to look at her better. His golden eyes didn't glow so much in the light of the pub as they would have outside, but the inner light of curiosity may have caused them to shine. "I've been within miles of you your entire life, and longer than that. Sure, I prefer to go out at night, but I've seen you plenty of times. Want to take a guess?"  

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:56 am
Evelyn just stared him blankly. He's....pretty creepy.... She thought. What does he mean by that? Evelyn thought back to people she had met and or seen before back home. Is he one of the strangers I wasn't allowed to talk to? Evelyn's parents were strict about who she could talk to, even though home wasn't exactly a sacred or holy place, there were some dangers even thieves wouldn't go near. His attitude seemed familiar; cocky, over-intelligent, show-off. Evelyn had met hundreds of people like that before, but was he one of them. She knew she had never talked to him before this. She would certainly remember a vampire, but who was he?

Evelyn's memories and thoughts started to mix again, some form of mental dyslexia,as she called it. "No.....vampire.....stranger....school....market...........R..." That was it! His name started with an 'R'. She had seen him before, somewhere at the market. "You're name starts with an 'R', that's all I know. I've never met you until now so, please stop making me guess." Evelyn was getting tired, it was late and she hadn't slept for a couple of days. She didn't want to play any more games.

((Lol, leave him alone, I did make it a little difficult for him to be able to post something, lol sorry if i offended ur character ranuu!! lol ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:15 pm
Having tapped the bar in the ageless sign for 'give me some more alcohol, good sir', Ranuu was glad to see that the next shot of vodka/orange juice came before Evelyn figured out his name (or, rather, the first letter of his name). Raising his glass to her in another ageless sign, this one meaning 'good job, you got it', he downed the glass and again winced at the burn.

"Good work, lass," he said, coughing once before continuing. "The people in Felicite have always known me as Ranuu, though my name is much older than that. Maybe someday you can learn it."  

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:37 pm
Evelyn didn't care about the older name right now, she'd find out later right now she was content with his current name. "Ranuu huh?" She yawned. "I've seen you around the market I think, then again for all I know you could have been one of my old school masters, but I don't know right now. " She said with another yawn. "You're drinking a lot, maybe you should slow down." She said, feeling a little concerned, she'd seen men get drunk loads of times, half the time she was trying to get them to drink, in order to get information, but she didn't want ranuu getting to drunk, he already seemed pretty buzzed. "I think you've had enough." She said wearily. It was final, she was going pass out in about five minutes.

((Lol i finally know ur name lol i'm actually gettin' a little tired from writting yawn, i'm actually doing it XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:36 pm
At her expressed concern toward his level of intoxication, Ranuu raised an eyebrow, and then smiled condescendingly. "I'm an ageless being without any bodily functions, doll. I don't get drunk, I assure you. . . unfortunately I just take this for the burn of it. But I thank you for your concern.

"And,"
he continued, "in return, I would like to express concern for your level of rest. You should get some sleep. We can set off in the morning, yes?"  

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:56 am
"You could have fooled me," Evelyn answered. Without any furthur urging Evelyn folded her arms on the bar and fell asleep, head resting on her arms. I think it'd be best if Wizard and Ranuu talked....  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff