Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] EVERYONE. PLOTS. PLZ. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:17 pm
8D! Cuauhcoatl has come in! <3<3<3

And I must share this moment of cuteness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:31 pm
I have been HORRIBLY busy with real life this month: We've been emptying and dismantling my room between making things to sell online and working on stuff for my mom and visiting family. @_@ I apologize to EVERYONE waiting on an RP response from me. D8

So things are moving kind of slow, however I WILL respond to you guys. Things have been incredibly hectic D8  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:34 pm
I'm on a semi-hiatus at the moment, Especially since I'm heading off on a week long vacation come Friday morning, 10-9-09 through 10-17-09.

Mecho and Melody have mated biggrin Exciting news Though Melody seems a liiiiittle hesitant about the whole situation

BTW: We will be having three baskets according to Dihi and the Livestreaming. If I'm not here to help figure it out, here's the List Leo for the third basket raffle. I want the Spikey one with the blue lightning bolt if I remember correctly. The one with the spiky headdressy thingy if I was wrong about the lightning bolt 8'D Though I'm pretty positive it was bolt of blue.

If I've gone on my vacation before they are released, Please quote and and roll this for me Leo. 8'D <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

1. Wolfen Akari
  2. Gyser_Elborne
  3. Lilly_Foxx
  4. Eik
  5. Kitsune Mistress Kyoko
  6. Lady_Argentum
  7. Dragain
  8. Kaju_inu
  9. Pippi18848
  10. Sakura_Forever
  11. Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
  12. dimitri obsidian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:45 pm
Hey Mind.

I was wondering if you still were interested in the Ritalin/Anjanas RP?
Or should I just add that to my dead RP's list?

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:03 pm
The Rp's still there and alive, I've just been horribly hectic and forgetting to set myself off as Hiatused before: I've been renovating my room and working on stuff to sell and being out of the house and away from the computer. @_@ I've barely posted on gaia at all until relatively recently. I'm hoping to get back once I get back from going to Pittsburgh, getting over my burnout. I've been exhausted lately..

And I'll admit feeling down creatively because I feel down about making people wait so long. >_< Vicious cycle "Crap! All these people have been waiting for me. I'm so horrible because I haven't been able to find the energy to do things.. And now I have a writers block because I feel like crap. Dammit! They're going to have to wait longer. *spiral spiral spiral CRASH*"

HOPEFULLY, with my mom getting a job, I'll be able to get more free time. @_@ Usually I respond at night after she's gone to bed so cant distract me, or while she's at work, because she spends a lot of time chatting at/with me while home and awake. But without a job she stays up late at night and still wakes up early in the morning, and I'm with her 24/7. I love her but GOD too much is too much.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:26 pm
Ah, okay. Just wanting to check. ^^;

And there;s no need to feel like that. I knew I blew of a few RP's in these past months, but I know (or at least hope) that my RP mates won;t hate me for responding so late. xD

And that's good she got a job. :3
Well, I gotta go. Night.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

mindsend generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:44 pm
*is on for a little while, still in Pittsburgh*

Thinking of co-owning my baskets to one of my friends. only adding those who believe in Co-ownership making sense somewhat. If they refuse the one breeding to them co-ownership agreement, I'll take them from the list and roll again

1 wolfen
2 lilly
3 nyoko
4 dragain
5 pippi
6 dimitri  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:42 am
Hello! I saw that Cuauhcoatl will need a surrogate at some point and thought I'd throw Nita out there. I've been looking for a mate for her, so I can't promise anything but when you are ready for Cuauhcoatl to have a surrogate, please feel free to pm me and if Nita hasn't found anything, I'll be happy to help you out. Thought their colors worked pretty well and some flutter heritage might be interesting for the cute couple. smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 pm
*Still in Pittsburgh, heading to Florida starting tomorrow, should be back by Saturday*
@Fatal Irony: o3o That does sound pretty interesting. I'll have to ask Tirokio what she thinks about it when I see her next: However, we aren't quite there in the first RP to the point where they realize: After that we can jump forwards a bit with everything Tiro and I chatted about together and start thinking about things officially.

We'll likely need to take some time to think about it, so if you find someone else for her before we can make up our minds, before or after we chat, we'd completely understand. We just don't want to rush things since Surrogating in an RPing pairing is a major deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:45 pm
Oh course! I understand completely! No hurry at all. I'm slow at getting her out there anyways, so it's all good. smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Katjive

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:53 pm
You're getting bites for the surrogate, hmm? Well, then...

I am interested in having my Harmony as a surrogate at some point (would totally not mind going last). She's very free-spirited, and would feel honored to be a surrogate for Ikinya and Cuahcoatl. She also wouldn't mind leaving the kids to be raised by the couple, as she would view them as "their" kids and not her own.

Some demographics on Harmony:
She's 1/4 Angeni, 1/2 mutant, and 1/4 wind

She will have a lifemate, but will have a breeding left over, so that's no problem.

She's bluuuuuu. (Sorry, I like blue. It was all I could say when I got her basket. xD)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:38 pm
XD I like blue as well so no need to appologize lol

Mm, personality wise, from what you've given me, the mentality does seem to be fitting with the surrogating type right away. Tirokio told me you were chatting with her about it, so I'll just ask a few questions myself. In fact, Fatal, if you could, think you could answer these as well?

Quote:

Do you RP?

How often are you able to post if you do?

Are you patient with slow RPers (Since I know I sometimes suffer bad writers blocks)?

Are you willing to do roll for choice order for baskets? (roll 100d and whomever rolls the highest gets first pick.)
-- For Who co-owns with Tirokio in the event of only two baskets? (whomever shares can then talk with her about or roll for RP rights: this event is optional, I'm just asking so we know.)

Would your mare, should she be selected, be interested in at least honorary membership of the Yectenehua herd that will be forming, allowing them a home base to go to should they need to seek safety or shelter? (Though, of course, anyones welcome to come and go as long as they are good people XD)

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Katjive

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:10 pm
Do you RP? I do. I love to RP out my plots, whenever possible.

How often are you able to post if you do? It depends. College has stolen my life, but I try to tag my RPs every weekend, every other weekend at least.

Are you patient with slow RPers (Since I know I sometimes suffer bad writers blocks)? Yes! I'll be slow as well, so being slow is no issue.

Are you willing to do roll for choice order for baskets? (roll 100d and whomever rolls the highest gets first pick.) Sure. It sounds like the fairest way to do things.

-- For Who co-owns with Tirokio in the event of only two baskets? (whomever shares can then talk with her about or roll for RP rights: this event is optional, I'm just asking so we know.) Tiro and I know each other, so co-owning a basket would be no problem. We can talk things out and work it out so we're both happy with the arrangement. ^_^

Would your mare, should she be selected, be interested in at least honorary membership of the Yectenehua herd that will be forming, allowing them a home base to go to should they need to seek safety or shelter? (Though, of course, anyones welcome to come and go as long as they are good people XD) Harmony is part of the Padmapani herd, but would love to be an honorary member of the Yectenehua herd as she would want to drop by to visit Cuah, Ikinya and the foals every now and again.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask away! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:36 pm
Mmmn. Well, I've been told you and Tiro have been chatting with plot ideas, which kinda makes me super excited, however I'd like to hear your side of it. I've gone and made an official form to fill out for information that might be of intrest. feel free to summarize or use links to existing posts. o3o I'm curious to what sort of ideas you have on how they'd meet up.

[b][size=24]Surrogate/Donor And Plot information[/size][/b]

[b]Mare/Stallion:[/b]
[img]IMG CODE HERE[/img]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Plot Concepts surrounding the surrogacy/donor:[/b]

[b]Any Additional information:[/b]

Anyway, Tirokio and I still have quite a bit of RP to deal with first, however I think judging by how excited about this she is, you're pretty much a shoe in for a proper in character 'interview' of sorts or further communication for deep plotting when the time comes. :3  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:14 am
I would like to throw Maion into the pot for general RP or to be part of a plot. He can help teach skills -help with broken hearts (after all there was a time when he thought he would lose Sengdroma his mate forever!!)

He is a gentle giant, caring and open but he HATES SW's for what they did to him and his family, he has produced treaties to keep the pure SW's around him from entering his land or he will KILL them. Family wise he is still trying for children (and until they arrive he is still unsure about Sengdroma and his relationship) so we can pretend his children are here and that he has also adopted Drashi into his family. He enjoys helping all those around him and keeping them safe.... not sure what they would do if he ever died or had to leave.

Anyways..... friends, advice, mentoring.... whatever you want I am open to!!

User Image

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces