Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
final fantasy vs. kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which do you like better?
  final fantasy
  kingdom hearts
View Results

Clefaiiry

Intellectual Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:03 am
I'm going with Final Fantasy for this one! I especially love FF12! It rocks my socks! hahaz. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:24 pm
Kingdomhearts hands down !  

PhillyPheel

Hilarious Inquisitor

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

aliendawgg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:11 pm
I've played all the ff and kh games but i can't decide  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:04 pm
I would have to say Kingdom hearts is ok but FF is also good....  

Alexa_Kaulitz_Riddle

partyboy49

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:11 am
final fantasy is a lot better. kingdom hearts just took final fantasy characters and changed their personalities. in kingdom hearts 2 they made sephiroth actually sound like he's some what of a good guy when he's not even close to being a good guy  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:56 pm
ff is way better than kh but kh was some cool stuff  

nick baffa

Nari Fy Theforsaken

Hilarious Seeker

2,475 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:40 am
ff7 is sacredso vote ff cause what they did to the ff characters in kh was rong exspecily what they did to rikku yuna and pain i almost cryd although its a very cool game to play and riku and axel rock  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:23 am
Honestly? I've only played Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for Game Boy Advance and I've only played Final Fantasy I & II, IV, V, VII, VIII, & XII (never beating any of them, by the way), so I really can't make an accurate judgement. But Final Fantasy VII is my favorite thus far. So there, meh.  

ChoChodLou

IceAngel36

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:22 pm
i like ff better  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:28 pm
FF is great and longer lasting soo far. but Kingdom Hearts just stuck w/ me a whole lot more for some reason.. and I just love it a whole lot!!!!!  

biggywhite

Little_Mistweave

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:19 pm
Kingdom Hearts is better than some of the Final Fantasy games but not all of them. FFXII is great and FFXI Online and FFVIII have Kingdom Hearts beat by a long shot but Kingdom Hearts has Final Fantasy IV beat easily as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:09 am
i think all the new ff games suck because there just not as fun as the old ones. but kh was a really godd game  

Ashley7985

snglz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:39 am
Sonny-kun
wow...FF has lotsa cool characters, however KH has the best fighting system of any RPG I've played...

if they would give ff kingdom hearts fighting system that would be cool cause kingdom hearts does have the better system but ff blows them away with graphics gameplay and characters..i wish they would remake seven with KH battle system.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:41 am
spartenlord301
i think all the new ff games suck because there just not as fun as the old ones. but kh was a really godd game

yeah your right ff games are not like they used to be. to me the older ones were the best but now after 10 theyve kinda just sucked.. 12 was good but it could have been better..10 was really good so was 7, 8 ,9 and 5 and 6 those are probly my favorite out of them all.  

snglz

Akiguchi-The Autumn Wind

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:05 pm
Final Fantasy because most Kingdom Hearts characters are based on Final Fantasy characters.  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff