Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Clothing/Item Rentals:APPROVED! (temporarily down) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll
Sweet!
100%
 100%  [ 74 ]
Total Votes : 74

adioroka314

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:13 pm
does any one have a coco or kiki? I'd like to rent one!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:19 pm
Adioroka314, you need to confirm your trade with me to get your coat!  

lce Creamm

adioroka314

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:29 pm
Januarydreamer

I already did!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:44 pm
I have a Kiki but it's about to be rented.. if you wanted to wait for it to free up you could rent it later..  

Celestial Lullaby

lce Creamm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:59 pm
Ok either gaia is being screwy or something, if you didn't get the coat (which I think you did, but i'm not sure) send the trade again or completely ignore this post.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:05 pm
If you would update the first page.

1 Yeti From Celestial Lullaby to adioroka314 until 01/01/06  

Celestial Lullaby

lce Creamm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:57 pm
Ok, I'm working on your paper, IMWandering,
I only have two....so this might take a while..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:47 am
adioroka314
Januarydreamer

I already did!! 3nodding

Sometimes if you go into "Pending Trades", you may find it still there. If the trade is still there, you can just go in and re-confirm.  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:49 am
adioroka314
does any one have a coco or kiki? I'd like to rent one!!

If you check the front page, you can see who has a coco or kiki. Mine is rented out and will be available at the end of the contract unless I donate it. Sometimes I do that, but then, if I do, I usually will buy a back-up to replace it anyway. Check back at the end of the contract, k? Januarydreamer has mine and it may end up that she just mysteriously owns it. blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:02 am
Januarydreamer
Ok, I'm working on your paper, IMWandering,
I only have two....so this might take a while..... sweatdrop

LOL! No worries!!! Take your time! I'm in no hurry at all. I hope they fix the towns some day soon so I can get back in. crying

Edit: Yay! I'm able to get back in...but what's this??? They only make certain hats on certain days??? Does anyone know how that works?  

IMWanderling

MercifulDeath

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:25 am
We set up something similar in my guild, but it was done as part of the guild's treasury. Members who could donated items/gold/tickets and examples were posted of each item in the hands or on the bodies of a male & female (when applicable) mule. Each item is rentable by the week or longer, for a small price. Anything big (nightmare collar, plus rods, etc) have a small deposit as well. All fees go to the guild's coffers and the deposit is returned when the big items come back. If the big items don't come back, the deposit goes into the coffers to help replace the lost item. We couldn't have done Rent-A-Rod and Community Closet without help from our members, and they take pride in the fact that they are helping out others who are new (just like they were once). All around, an idea like this is great. I think it really brings the guild community together as a family. Bravo on the idea!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:21 pm
Ohhh...that's a cool idea! I hope we never have to worry about replacements. That would be very sad! crying  

IMWanderling

lce Creamm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:24 pm
OOOh...NOO, don't give me the Coco! That's totally unfair!
Let me at least pay for half or more! Come'on, not cool. You are way too generous IMWandering.... heart sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:12 pm
Liger gave my kiki back because he got his own.. and he let me not pay him back because.. well I don't know why.. but I wasn't greedy with it.. I donated it to a nice stranger so she could finish her quest. 3nodding

So take that contract off the first page. 3nodding Thankyou!

So my Kiki is back up for grabs!! 3nodding  

Celestial Lullaby

darkvampress2005

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:19 am
ok i have a red alice's crimson dress for rent, as well as a few smaller items like a white ruffed top, an outlaw biker shirt a long sleeved black wool sweater, rough blue jeans and gray phat platform sneakers  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games