Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Introduce Your Self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Often Do You Go To Church??
  Everyd Day
  Every Sunday
  Once In A While
View Results

okami-verde

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:20 pm
I'm okami-verde or Melissa. I'm 18.
I have been saved since I was 5.
I'm going to college for Early Childhood Education.
I want to do God's work and be a Gaia missionary.
I also want to fellowship with other Christians and worship together in the glory of God.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:09 am
Names Jim ( or Cyprian, will explain), 35, kinda the odd man out here, seeing as i am an orthodox Christian ( OCA, to be exact)

My past is a long story, short version is I was raised as a nominal Christian but fell away when some VBS (Very Bad Stuff) happened.
This began my "Madness Period", culminating in being an atheist. that didn't hold, either. I was converted when a friend of mine started putting forth great effort to convert my best friend, who happened to be my roommate. Guess what? He caught two fish.

You want to know anything else, merely ask.

Oh yeah, Cyprian? One of the customs in Orthodoxy is to call each other by our saint names. Mine is St. Cyprian the Former Sorceror of Carthage.  

Echoes in my Head

Haisieo Cross

Fashionable Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:39 am
Well,since i never really introduced myself into the guild...
My name is Haisieo,or Josh.I know it seems a bit off,but Haisieo is basically my nametranslated into another language.Anyway...I'm a Christia,yes (otherwise i wouldn't be here) i'm not your typical Christian though,i am very open minded.However,i don't approve ofmany things.That doesn't mean i can't live with the choices of others,right?
Anyway,if you want to know more about me,feel free to ask.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:29 am
I am De'Andrè, but you can call me Hauk or BlackMist, but never BlackWnd. Anyway, I am 17 years old, and I am most definitely a Christian. I am a man of musice, I love atleast one song from each music genre, but I love gospel and rock the most.  

SilverInk Awakening

1,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

U h h d o r a b l e e

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:42 pm
My name is Arianna and I am Christian, I go to church every Sunday and I am 15 years old. I love to dance and listen to music, I also love to read and play soccer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:49 pm
Hellos :3

I'm Jo, and I'm almost 14.
All of my family and friends are athiests, so ,yeah, that kinda sucks.
Anyways, I'm from Britain, and I hope I can learn more about my religion from this guild (:

turtlesdoexist

onleeseoul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:06 pm
Hi hi!

Name's Deborah [PLEASE dont call me that lol] Or more notably Thani, or if you can't remember, ThtGrl is cool too. Anyway, I'm fifteen, pushin' on sixteen, can't wait haha. Its funny since I've been a christian since real little, but I think i really began to just, FEEL jut about two weeks ago, which is crazy! But we'll make it work lol. Representing the big Louisville Ky, aka the Kentucky derby home city.

Don't come between me and my music >D
That is all! (:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:56 pm
Hello. My name is Sarah or Jarikii. Whatever works. (I have a split personality, so this is my good side). I am fourteen years young. I recently became a Christian. Up until last year I was nonreligious. I was inspired to become a Christian because My best friend is an Ihova's Witness. I do my best. I enjoy new age music and my favorite foods are blackberries, plums and lettuce. I am addicted to anime and manga and writing, yet i hate it. I get writers block a lot. I love orange tabbies and am trying to make myself love children and babies and lose some of my shyness. Thats all I can really say about myself except I like designing profile themes..

OG Beefer

II T a l l y h o II

Sparkly Smoker

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:32 pm
Good evening. My name is Shannon. I am 22 years old and married to a wonderful man that I met when I started attending the church he went to. I am a Pentecostal Charismatic Christian who has been saved since '07. There is still a lot that I need to work on (like with everyone...no one is perfect. Only Jesus) and my husband and I are still trying to find a church here in Kansas where he is stationed. He is deployed right now, so God is keeping me sane. I hope to meet some lovely people here.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:35 am
Hey everyone, my name is Jacqueline (or Jackie) and I'm fifteen years old and I live in Connecticut. I've been raised in a Christian home all my life (not a very good one, but I've been raised in it) and I never really cared much for it. Only in the past two years has God really become number one in my life. =3  

Passion not Perfection

Dapper Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerleader 200

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:23 pm
Hi. I'm Jakoiya, a sixteen-year-old living in Las Vegas, Nevada. My grandmother was an evangelist, and my aunt is the first lady of the church I go to. Also, I have a cousin that has his own ministry. And in my short 16 years, my family has had it's struggles. My grandmother was like the foundation of my family, everyone loved her, so when she passed away, it became a big thing. Personally, my mother lost her faith for a while, and we stopped going to church. Even through that, God kept us. When time passed, and my mom had time to think and let the lord heal her, we started going to church again. This was all when I was small up until my preteen years. And though most people would say I was too young to understand, I've been able to evaluate the role god played in our lives during that time. Ever sense then, I've had this desire to get the know this god that brought my family through so much and whom my mom now serves will all her heart. I have to know this creator that sent his own son to die for my sake and I've been working to know him ever sense. So I'm glad to be excepted into this guild. ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:10 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Tara. I have been a borned again Christian for almost 12 years. I love my God, my country, and my family. I believe in being the best I can be for God.

God Bless

AngelFaceBabyDoll

6,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Foolish Kitten

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:53 pm
Hi everyone [:
I joined this guild with my gf <3

Well lets see, im 14,been saved for about 3-2yrs, i was raised a catholic and hadnt been going to church for months, just started. i go to COL church, some of our videos are on Youtube, City Of ife chruch.
Im from florida but was born in new jersey, im Portuguese(european) and Hispanic(PR)
if theres anything i can do plz leave me a pm [:
~Kirin is writing this while eating on his coco puffs <3~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:45 pm
Hey Im X_Valentine_Lovegood_X (please just call me valentine, because I wish not to say my real name), I've grown up in a God- loving family, but I find myself struggling with my religion. I have doubts and worries, but I just keep on praying. I have not yet been baptised because of these reasons. Seeing how all of you are so dedicated, I'm not sure whether to be intimidated or impressed, but I definitely fell motivated. Please pray for me!

Anyway, on a brighter subject, I love to sing, draw, write, read and act. I can be pretty hyper, but I feel extremely lazy at the moment. smile
My church that I belong to finally bought a building (we were renting out a school for Sundays), so that's very exciting and I hope all goes well!

So that's about it smile  

X_Valentine_Lovegood_X

Gregar828

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:07 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Gregar828, but you can just call me Gregar or Greg. I'm a Roman Catholic who used to be a huge agnostic, until (yes, I know it sounds strange) what I believe was the Holy Spirit overcame me during a prayer session at a church retreat that I had really wanted to avoid at first. I started saying bible phrases, some of which I had never read, but later looked up, and had a huge wave of emotion (Its extremely hard to describe, especially while typing it) crash over me, like some kind of epiphany straight from Jesus. My group counselor called this a "conversion experience", and ever since then, I've tried to base my life around living the way Jesus would want me to.

I enjoy outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, and climbing, I enjoy RPing (Especially Naruto RPing, hence the signature), Reading, meditation, and good food.

I suppose thats it. I hope I can meet some people who share the same Ideals I do.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff