Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:04 am
Tori had arranged everything. Now it was just the matter of finishing his bath and changing into dinner clothes. He was sitting in the tub, looking at what the maids had brought him. He wasn't sure if he wanted to wear orange to match his wings or black and Maroon.
The clips on the wingflaps for the black and Maroon are cooler, he thought, really thinking about it, but I haven't worn the orange one to dinner yet...
"Orange one," he said, climbing up out of the bath and drying off, changing into the suit. Putting on black boots, he walked out into the reception hall and waited for them to show up, bouncing in place with anticipation. It was all he could do to just stand in one place.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:09 am
The guards opened the door for Fang, and she and Meiyu stepped in. "Hello friend." Meiyu chirpped, as, he'd never been in the castle before, so this was a real treat. Fang, on the other hand, looked like she felt completely out of place, fidgeting, and messing with the end of her shawl,
"Good evening, Tori." She was gritting her teeth to stay polite.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:15 am
When they walked through the door, Tori practically tackled Meiyu and Fang.
"Hi!!!" he laughed, hugging them tightly, "I'm glad you could make it! Um..." he saw Fang's jaw clenching and was worried. He hoped he hadn't made her angry.
"Are you ok?" he asked her, looking her in the face. She was really pretty with all the make-up, but he liked her natural face better. He had never understood make-up. He just thought that girls liked painting themselves.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 am
Fang shook her head, "I'm fine...I can't stand it here." she said it freely (making Meiyu gasp a little), but she figured why not? Obviously he thought exactly the same. he HAD run away, hadn't he? She, kind of awkwardly, wrapped one arm around him to return the hug, before backing up. normally this would be the part where she hid behind her bangs, but for now they were smoothed back into the 'bun/ pin-up' at the back of her head.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:28 am
Tori smiled at her comment. He knew what she meant; these walls were suffocating. He couldn't fly or play here, all he could do is study and learn how to become the next King.
"I know," he said kindly, turning and looking around to make sure no-one was listening, "I hate it here too. But I'm stuck here until my wings heal, I might as well make the best of it. And that's why I invited you two here!" he ended happily, hearing the dinner bell. With a wide smile, he ran to the doors of the Dining Hall.
"Over here!" he called at them from across the room, "Appetizers are already waiting for us!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:37 am
Fang smiled a little, and both she and meiyu jogged after him, and she resisited the urge to laugh a little, under her breath, openning the door, "Oh my goddess." she covered her mouth. IT was HUGE!  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:48 am
Tori walked slowly so that the two could catch up. The table was pretty big, so it took a little while for him to walk to their side of the table. It could fit at least 50 people. The candle-lit crystal chandlieer glowed softly above them lighting the room peacefully, and the various paintings and flowers and things around the room added to the calm atmosphere.
After about a minute, they reached the end of the table, and Tori pulled out Meiyu and Fang's chairs, he himself sitting at the head of the table. The maids and servants had insisted that he did.
Looking down at his plate, he saw a noodle soup with carrots and potatos and chicken floating in it. He put his napkin in his lap and looked over at the others, smiling. He picked up the soup spoon politely and rested it in the bowl, waiting for them to do the same.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:38 am
Fang prayed silently to herself, and lifted her spoon, taking her first mouthful of soup. It was much higher class than anything she'd ever had before and her eyes widened a bit. Making dinner conversation, she asked, "So what exactly drove you to my neck of the woods?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:25 pm
Tori shrugged, taking a spoonful of the soup. It was good, with lots of flavor. The cook knew what she was doing!
"Amon, I guess," he said lightly, gently lifting his water glass and taking a sip, "His will must have driven me to you. That and when I got shot down the wheat was the first soft thing I could see."
He looked her up and down. She seemed really nervous. He hoped it wasn't his doing; he didn't want to make his only friend nervous. With a happy smile and the tilt of his head, he asked her, "What lead you to help me?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:35 pm
"Instinct. It's odd really." she took another spoonful. It really was delicious. "I had every reason to leave you there.." she looked confused at herself and Meiyu spoke up,
"It's just 'cause she's such a good little ANGEL." and Fang elbowed him in the side, "Ignore him, he's so old he's going insane."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:43 pm
Tori smiled at Meiyu's nickname for Fang, nodding at what she said. She probably could have left him there. She could have let him run and get caught by himself, and she would have never met him. He would have never met her. He, for sure, would still be friendless. He was glad she had helped him.
"Angel...it's cute," he said with a smile, checking out her aura. She could have been Royal in a past life, because she had the aura wings of a Royal. They could also be distantly related. He wouldn't say anything thought...he knew how much she hated Royals.
"Can I call you Angel?" he asked, half-joking.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:59 pm
"No!" She squeaked, "Noone calls me angel anymore." She elbowed Meiyu again. "It's just something my parents would call me. It's nothing." Her mother could see Aura's too, and could see her daughter so well...she looked almost like an angel with rough packaging.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:14 pm
Tori laughed, making an 'aw' sound.
"Darn, I was hoping I could," he said, taking a glance at her aura one more time, "It really fits you. Pink and Purple and Green..." the last was muttered to himself as he listed off the colors of her aura. He had forgotten what that combonation was supposed to mean. He knew it was important.
Trying to put it out of his mind for now. He ate a few more spoonfulls of soup and covered his mouth, holding back that burp that wanted to come out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:07 pm
"No one can call me that anymore...Not. even. Meiyu!..." she glared at the built old man, "What was that?" she asked curiously, and finished ff her soup. she'd never eaten anything so quickly, "That was delicious."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:17 pm
Tori finished off his soup too, lightly placing the spoon in the bowl and waiting for the maids to come and set out the next course. He was glad she liked it! He had arranged it so that the food would get better and better with each course. There was only going to be four though, so dessert was going to be the best!
"Oh, I was just saying that your nickname fits you well," he said with a cautious smile, "Your aura has really pretty colors. I can't remember what their supposed to mean though..." he said. It was still urking him. He would have to consult his uncle later.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff