Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:10 am
Strait Jacket Girl
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Lenore
Link to your Soq: Jentzerlok
Plot/RP Wanted: How Barbaric
What you are interested in: Well Jentzerlok doesn't come of as the most civilized soquili, he's troll dialect and constant collecting of flowers and herbs has him often speckled in dirt and mud. I just think it'd be an entertaining rp, his reaction to her unkind reaction would likely be that of amusement, he's lighthearted and typically pleasant, and he has a fondness of pretty females so he'd likely not take her all that serious, unless she proved him wrong in that she was serious. Then he'd likely sober up and such, and take her more seriously.
Anything Else: I'm open for doing the Torment Plot if you'd prefer, however I'm cool with what ever ^.^

Sure~
Would you like to start the RP? And if it goes well, in the entertaining sense, not for Lenore, we could make it into the Tormentor plot.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:36 pm
If you'd like I can start it, I can try to get it up before I go to work tonight but if not then tomorrow before school  

Strait Jacket Girl

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:32 pm
Rp

I thought I had posted the thread earlier but I pulled up my laptop to see that their had been an error posting earlier xP so here it is now <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:12 pm
Thank you, I shall try to reply soon =3  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:13 pm
Okay ^.^ Take your time <3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:09 am
Rp

sorry it's so short. I suck at starting.. u u;

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:31 pm
Thank you 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:22 pm
Ishtanballa

Three Tailed Fox: I'd love to let Enitan play with your filly =3
Would you like to start the RP?

So sorry for the delay - I only just noticed this! @o@; I've got a nasty cold, so my thinking capacity is a little low right now. xD Would you mind starting it, please? <3

Three Tailed Fox

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:04 am
Sure, I will PM you the RP =3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:37 pm
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥

Soq you with to plot with: Aidan. <3

Link to your Soq: Avia.

Plot/RP Wanted: From what you have listed for Aidan, I wouldn't mind taking on the blind fold RP, or if you have other ideas for foal RP with him, I probably wouldn't appose. I like the personality for him, as it is similar with Avia's, though her's might be a little meaner.

What you are interested in: A simple RP with Adian, or if you might offer a larger plot than just an RP, I would like to hear it.

Anything Else: My plot thread in case you want to see if there's any other plots you'd be interested in.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:44 pm
Roman Foi
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥

Soq you with to plot with: Aidan. <3

Link to your Soq: Avia.

Plot/RP Wanted: From what you have listed for Aidan, I wouldn't mind taking on the blind fold RP, or if you have other ideas for foal RP with him, I probably wouldn't appose. I like the personality for him, as it is similar with Avia's, though her's might be a little meaner.

What you are interested in: A simple RP with Adian, or if you might offer a larger plot than just an RP, I would like to hear it.

Anything Else: My plot thread in case you want to see if there's any other plots you'd be interested in.

Oh boy, more interaction for Aidan 8D
Yay owo

Would you like to start the RP, or should I?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:46 pm
It doesn't matter to me, but since you said in thread that you were busy, I'll go ahead and start for us. ^w^.  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:52 pm
Alright =3
Warning, I can be slow xD
I'm getting better at it, trying to tag at least 3 RPs a day. But no matter how long it takes me, I will respond. >3>;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 pm
Ishtanballa

Tag. 83

Dually noted. xP

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:43 am
Thank you =3

Note to self:
Need to set up RPs for: Danari, Enitan, and Bourkan when I get the next RP bug.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff