Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Velox Verbera Sokuryoko's Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:57 pm
Shane smiled, and then kissed Velox, ''I love you. So much.. I was so afraid when you left me.. I was so... alone. You won't ever do that again, right?'' He asked, hopefully. From now on, Shane would never cheat on Velox again. He would never do anything that could possibly hurt him, because he realized how much it hurts once you realize what you've done.

[[Has anyone ever noticed that Velox's picture has the swastika in the background?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:58 pm
((holy s**t Shane!your right!good eye!))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxDensetsuxx▎▎xxThe Dead Shinobi of Kumoxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox's face seemed to become dull. "There was no 'heaven' where I went," Velox simply said. He shook it off and turned to Ryugan. "When you're done talking to your brother we need to talk," Velox said seriously.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:59 pm
Darion72
((holy s**t Shane!your right!good eye!))

[[Yeah, I've noticed for a while, but I thought, ''Meh. It's probably nothing.'' But after staring at it for a few seconds, I realized, ''Wow. That really is the swastika.'' ]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:59 pm
Incubus Shane
Shane smiled, and then kissed Velox, ''I love you. So much.. I was so afraid when you left me.. I was so... alone. You won't ever do that again, right?'' He asked, hopefully. From now on, Shane would never cheat on Velox again. He would never do anything that could possibly hurt him, because he realized how much it hurts once you realize what you've done.

[[Has anyone ever noticed that Velox's picture has the swastika in the background?]]

(Oh my god, I thought I was the only one who saw that! XD I never wanted to bring it up, as some people might be offended or something like that.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:00 pm
{{Rolfmao.
I saw it too,
But it's really a Manji.
The same symbol Neji has on his forehead.}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:00 pm
Austin's face went dull."Oh...how the?Your a good person though..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:01 pm
The_Epic_Muffin
Incubus Shane

(Oh my god, I thought I was the only one who saw that! XD I never wanted to bring it up, as some people might be offended or something like that.)

[[Lol? Offended? Why?
I'm half German, so I may not understand, but... lol.]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:02 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan smiled and nodded. "So you don't go trying what you did again..It is I that needs to talk to YOU" Ryugan then ran to the manor.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:03 pm
Incubus Shane
The_Epic_Muffin
Incubus Shane

[[Lol? Offended? Why?

(You know....maybe someone in this guild happens to be a descendant of someone who survived, and they take serious offense to joking about someone who could've died, and possibly take serious offense to joking about whether the person existed or not....you know, something like that?)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxDensetsuxx▎▎xxThe Dead Shinobi of Kumoxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

" 'Good person'?" Velox practically asked as he snickered. "Austin, I'm just a coward. I killed myself to run away from everything. Does that seem like something a 'good person' would do to you?"

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:04 pm
((or maybe some one might be Jewish))

Austin punched Velox's shoulder."Shut it.Don't talk like that.You know how many people i was gunna kill for saying you were weak and calling me weak for mourning over your death?about four people..."  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:05 pm
The_Epic_Muffin
Incubus Shane
The_Epic_Muffin
Incubus Shane

[[Lol? Offended? Why?

(You know....maybe someone in this guild happens to be a descendant of someone who survived, and they take serious offense to joking about someone who could've died, and possibly take serious offense to joking about whether the person existed or not....you know, something like that?)

[[But... just because someone notices a swastika in the background of a picture doesn't mean we're trying to offend anyone. And I honestly don't see entirely why they would get offended. Swastika's didn't go around killing people, the Nazi's did. It's just their sign.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:06 pm
{{Stop spamming up my Burial Grounds gonk }}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:07 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
{{Stop spamming up my Burial Grounds gonk }}

((its getting deleted anyways!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]