Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuciaSama

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:55 pm
Erm..Hello..Name's Lucia.(Pronouced Lu-See-a, not Lu-Chi-a)
But Lulu works as well.I'm a..Well, I don't really stick to a single forum..
I'm 12...But I've been told by a friedn they thought I was older because of my matureity level..still not sure fi that is a good thing or not...
My favorite bands?
Well..Greenday is alright, but I don't obsess.Same with MCR, Simple Plan, Ms.Clarkson, Fall out boy, and Avril.I like a few songs by godsmack, Aqua, Ashlee Simpson, Si*Se, Hayley Westenra, And D.H.T..
There a band I obsess over, it being Ali Project.I like DDR music, and alot of JRock and JPop.
My favorite Color...Lets go with Blood/Dark red.I am learned to play the Viola, am in my school choir, and I just plain love music.I don't obsess over that many Animes, though Rozen Maiden, Tactics, and (I have forgotten the japanese name, so lets call it Alice Academy, shall we?) are those few that I do.
I'm one of those people who actually don't have a problem with aniems such as Inuyasha, and watch them when there is nothing else.
I'm consitered a Wierdo, as well a a geek/dork/nerd in school.
I am Bi, nothing more to say on the matter.My spelling sucks, so be prepared, though I consiter my self a Literate, as I try to type with good grammer and spelling as I possabliy can.
I'm not a fan, nor Anti for Online dating, though I do have a Gaia Guy.I do know what my anme means, however, I was new to japanese terms when I made it, and didn't realize how arrogant it sounded, adn I'm not willing to pay 10000 to change it.
If there is anything else you are interesting in about my, don't hesatate to ask.

~LuciaSama

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:01 pm
Hewwo. :3

My name is Akasuro. I was invited to join this guild by Red Onyx, although I don't really know who that is. ^-^; This guild seems pretty fun, so I'll try and stay as active as I can.
Uhm... I'm 13. I'll be 14 on March 17th. I like to listen to music and play DDR on my Xbox. I like video games. <3 Sometimes I get a "Reading Spree" where I'm reading like 4 books in a week, while other times I can't stand the thought of it. xD
I love to drink Vitamin Water. -Ish drinking one right now.- It's the best thing in the world. <3
I like making friends. Be my frienddd. <3~

[Rhinosaur]

theSinlessSinner

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:02 pm
I am Teh Sinless. I love randomness. And profile comments, which is where you can find out all about me domokun gaia  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:07 pm
Hello there, fellow members of the guild ^.^.I'm rather curious as to why I was invited...anyway,an introduction...well my name is cally,most people just call me cal for short,so it's really your choice.I'm 14 and I like music (preferably indie and rock),I'm from Scotland(where it usually rains constantly,much to my dismay gonk )and well if you want to know more,then look at my profile!I'm not really sure what else to write >.< ,but I'd love to be friends with you all! ^.^ and thank you for the invite! <333  

NuPhi

Ishoku Othello

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:11 pm
I'm ShadowArtist, otherwise known (well, known everywhere but this site) as ShadowKitten. I have a deviantART account, have had one for well over two years now... http://shadowkitten05.deviantart.com I'm not too bad of an artist, but alas, I haven't been drawing for many weeks longer than I've been on dA, so be nice with comments if you browse through my gallery there.
I'm in college, tried art college for a month or so, but ended up quitting becuase it felt annoying to be told what to draw... so now I'm at my state college with an undecided major - for now at least. Either way, it's tiring and I've been drifiting in and out of sleep ever since the day I started there. >.<
Umm... I love jrock, and I love some anime and manga, I do like some aspects of Japan - I would love to visit there, but never live there seeing as it's so expensive and I think my country is better anyways.
I've got a boyfriend, and he's on gaia as well, so that's cool. He's not on here much though, but he browses through quite a few little forums and guilds. He might find this place sooner or later. *shrugs*
That's about it I suppose.

Oh.. one last thing.
I absolutely despise people who have bad punctuation and who spell words incorrectly MEANING to spell them like that. Words such as the, and like, and all that kind of s**t. Absolutely DESPISE people who speak and type like that. It's one of those fingernail-on-chalkboard type things for me. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:11 pm
'Ello.

My name is Contemplative, and you can call me 'Cont' for short. (( people have brought this up with me, i am not picking something close to 'c**t', but rather the shortened form of 'continue', or my screen name, 'contemplative'. ))

I love anime, and though it's become so mainstream, i'm in love with Hagane No Renkinjutsushi (Fullmetal Alchemist), I own the entire series, and have seen the movie. (( conqueor of shambala is the s**t. ))

My favorite band is the Mars Volta, with Mindless Self Indulgence at a close second. I also love Death Cab for Cutie, The Postal Service, High and Mighty Colour, Orange Range, L'arc~en~ceil, and a couple things by My Chemical Romance and Evanescence...

I write fanfiction sometimes, and i'm learning Japanese and French (at the same time ...^__^;;; )

I won't ask why i was invited to this guild, for it's been made apparent that we were chose at random for whatever reason.
I'll just say that i'll make my contributation and enjoy the guild. ^__^

Contemplative

hey its rukan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:14 pm
Heeeellloooo ;D

I'm Rukan.
Call me MFW
or Mushy xD
or something of that sort.

I'm 11 years old and I looove photography <3
my WWW is my dA >>

o .o I like music, singing, dancing. Guitar. all that stuff ;D
I'm an artsy person
I just can't draw.
<3

gah
I don't know what to say D:

edit:
HOKAY
some music I like is lotsa jrock and jpop <33 Gackt, L'arc~en~ciel.
Dir En Grey.
Allll that stuff x3

I also love Pearl jam.
and concerts
and travellingggg

and me and another gaian are going to move to Australia some day pirate

hm
I'm a computer addict
and a camwhore. I like cucumbers.

xD <3 I'm bad at this

oh yea. I'm a Gd'r. GDER'S. REP'ZENT pirate
> > yea.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:14 pm
Okay Hi, My name is Blackangel, and most people call me B.a or Fire.

My Info:
Music: I love to listen to Country and Hard rock.
Hobbies: My hobbies are very simple. I'm on the computer 10/7, I have Teen Leaders every Tuesday and then we might have other meetings during the week, that are unexpected XD, and homework. I am a nerd in a way.. but a hot nerd.
Family: My family and I go out to dinner everyother Friday and or Saturday, and talk. Our next resturaunt that we are going to be going to is a fond-doo place, i hope that it will be good. XD
Friends: I ahve a odd group of friends that I love to death, im on the verge of being popular again.. heh that is a different story but anyway i love them all <<33
Food: cheese
Movie: The Notebook
Music: Country and Hard rock
Heros: my mom and friends

I am very outgoing

Xx_blackangel_xX

xMorbidxGoddessx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:27 pm
Hello. People call me Morbid. I would like to thank whoever, who thought I would be helpful in this guild, for inviting me. I like rock/ emo/ punk music. I'm a camera whore but I am trying to limit how many I take/ post. So.. yeah.
If you need to know more just ask. :]
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:27 pm
Hallo everyone.. My name is Looky...

I like cows.. domokun It'd be nice if someone could make me a cow emote... heart

I do commissions.. They're my numero uno love when it comes to Gaia...

I listen to Japanese music of all types.. not just J rock... 3nodding Along with normal english music..

I'm married and live in Tennessee... My birthday is the 29th of this month.. (January) mrgreen

And I don't know how I was chosen to join this guild!

L.O.0.K.

Lady Frassy Frass

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:35 pm
I'm 14. From Texas...

Umm...freshman in a medical program that's wtfuberhard.

Choir nerd. Drama nerd.

Short. Green eyes.

-avoiding homework-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:42 pm
Hi. I'm Shadows_Darkness. To find out about me, please read both my journal, and my profile. It saves time if only the people that wish to know about me find out what they want to know.  

Shadows_Darkness

Kiloran

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:02 pm
Hey everyone! I used to be a GDer until my parents figured out how to look up all my posts. This guild is just what I've been needing to solve that. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:03 pm
Hello, I'm BEEF. My real name is Cassie, I'm 15, and I live in Oregon.
There's more info about me in my profile, or on my myspace (in my WWW.)
The GD is my homeland~
C:

fail`d

Duale

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:05 pm
Hey guys, really don't go by my username anymore. Usually called "D". Anyways, I'm probably the oldest one out of you guys. I'm 18, in college. Get on Gaia time to time. Only reason I was on this month was because of my break and no work.

But that will change starting next week. If you want to know more, give me a shout.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff