Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN!] Cerynei/Vanaras Herd Plot Thread: Announcement p. 16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:14 am
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Ewa'kepi
Soq Image:
User Image

Trying for a Rank? Which one? Scout or messanger
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? She has wings!
Lifemated? If yes, to who? Nope
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? On my honor as a troll!

Note: Kepi isn't a Cerynei, she is a 'gryph/troll cross, however I think she could fesably join as she does have antlers. The wandering spirit claimed her and she is discovering the areas far away from the herd's lands which is how she could meet this herd. She was trained to become the next guardian of WillowGlen but with the focus upon Tuuli's 'issues' she has been left to the wayside (both Tuuli and her sister, Zhen look more troll than she) Kepi is off to prove that she is a capable adult and will probably need to learn that she doesn't have to be aggressive to be noticed.

edit: While Kepi wouldn't be one to hurt another of the herd, the troll family will be dealing with a powerful enemy (the skinwalker 'herd') and there is a very good chance the conflict could spill over and affect this herd. I'mani is one of the skinwalkers who will be stalking and killing soquili who are close to the troll family in retaliation to the events that are transpiring.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:11 pm
@Pixel - Of course he can help teach fighting when there are more members; I think that if he and Eddie (fighting instructor) get along, it could go well. I don't think we could find enough Mentors or Apprentices to have a system like the Warriors do O.O I'll add him as swimming instructor, then <3

@Mei - Faye's image will be moved up to M/C next to Calixte ^_^ That sounds like a plausible solution. What if there are foals that grow up during the fall/winter, when things start dying? Would there be a different task for them?

@Kaimi - Okay, great (well, not great about the computer, that's just sad). As Calixte has officially blurted her idea to Kenton and Trovin in an RP, we should probably set up a meeting/joining RP soon-ish.

@Ryn: Kepi does have antlers, which makes her eligible. So she's in, as a scout/messenger (whichever a situation calls for) ^_^ However, if the skinwalkers are planning to smack around the troll family and hunt down its members and friends, things will probably get pretty complicated. That in mind, we might have to have a "plotting conference" with the skinwalker herd members.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:01 am
Cool. xD And I didn't mean just like Warriors, i ment the general idea. I'd love to rp anytime someone gets the chance! :3

OH! and Helberd recently won a breeding slot x3 Even though the mare isn't going to be a lifemate, he does plan to get one soon enough <3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:32 pm
Congrats on the breeding slot! Those are gonna be some pretty golden-yellow-ish babies. 8D  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:39 pm
Mahogany Sunset

@Mei - Faye's image will be moved up to M/C next to Calixte ^_^ That sounds like a plausible solution. What if there are foals that grow up during the fall/winter, when things start dying? Would there be a different task for them?
Tays and yes there would be a different task, I think they would need to go through the sleeping forest to the cliffs and instead of a flower they need to go get a mushroom. Thinking of Alaskan setting I guess there would be mushrooms in cave area's during the inter all non edible but there.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:37 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Premaz
Soq Image: User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Nannie
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? well, what can i say. Premaz isnt the warrior type, and he deffinatly should not hold a leadership position. he isnt one for giving advice, unless it on how to make your mane soft and shiny. he is kinda and charismatic. he is really good with foals and even better with moody preggerz.
Lifemated? If yes, to who? nope
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? oh ya, sure sure, i protect little deer folk on my life.  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:26 pm
Accepted, Buggy. heart Oughta be fun, but Premaz might want to be careful around the pregnant girls - dangerous territory to be in >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:00 pm
haha it would take a pregnant bull to deter this fellow XD  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:30 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: ??? The name of the Soq is unknown at the moment, it's just a poor little thing with no parents. =<
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Not yet, maybe someday though!
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? It...might be good for something someday?
Lifemated? If yes, to who? The poor thing is just a baby basket!
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers?When it grows up, yes! Of course! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:20 am
Accepted! Sorry for the wait sweatdrop Been busy lately.

Maybe work out with one of the nanny's owners who will be the baskets caretaker/finder?  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:58 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name biggrin iantha
Soq Image:User Image
Trying for a Rank? Which one?:Foal for now, nurse later.
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank?:She would fit in for a nurse later on when she is older cause she loves to play with children and take care of them. She likes to spend time teaching them and she is very sweet. She enjoys watching them and helping expecting mothers learn what they need to do when are about to have their babies.
Lifemated? If yes, to who?:Nope
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers?:"I will never insult any one over anything and i live to protect my herd and everyone in it. My Herd is my life and i have to keep them safe from all threats no matter what the costs are."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 am
im open for any rp
premaz would be more than happy to watch over one if the new foals, or even both. if either of you is interested i think it would be fun to do an rp  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Dia would love to RP with anyone!! ^___^ She needs to make friends <333

Spicy Marmalade! Now that it's exploded into being, seize hold of this evening's chance.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:20 pm
I know a kinda' disappeared from gaia, but I have returned. Just so you guys know I'm still very much interested.  

Kyra Bloodborne

littletomol

Familiar Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:42 pm
Count Me In!
Soq Name: Lynnea
Trying for a Rank? Which one? Member
Why do you think your soq would be best for this rank? It's probably best not to entrust her with too much. She tends to get distracted easily. To be honest...she a bit of a ditz.
Lifemated? If yes, to who? No
Will you, at all costs, defend the herd to the best of your ability and not insult anybody's antlers? I promise! Oh look, is that a chicken? *wanders off, chasing said chicken* *rolls eyes* See what I mean.

@ Mahogany Sunset: I never got Lynnea's Cert, have you?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff