Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Mikani and Kanika's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:39 am
It would make that more upset with her. She'd tell him to go to the other mares, if he had done it to them as well her, and apologize his sorry little a** off, because it wasn't fair another had to go through the same expierences as the snowbird. Rikka blinked, nodding slightly at his first comment. "Don't think you have to be bound to me, since this 'incident has occured". Was Rikka actually sounding...smart? Or talking like she knew what she was saying?

"You don't have to. All you have to do is promise me, if and when you leave me again, do not make another suffer." She said, her cyan gaze meeting his hazelnut one.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:48 am
He didn't think he was bound to her, dammit. More or less he thought he was bound to those two baskets, mostly. This was never going to be a comfortable situation, was it? He didn't even know how long she'd want him to stick around for. Damn, there he was thinking about when leaving time would come again! Commitment issues, anyone?

I mean, if and when? She said it as if he was some kind of chronic abandoner! Oh wait, he was. But he met her gaze steadily, if a bit shamed. "I promise you it will never happen again." And the weird thing was, he ment it. At least, he was telling himself he ment it. Obviously you could never tell those things until after a promise was broken or if you died or something.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:06 am
Probably not, but they could work it out, right? We should take Trep to one of those classes, trap him in a chair and make him commit to Rikka, one way or another!

She nodded, pushing a basket towards Trep, the one that was mainly his color to put more specfic. "I hope you mean that, Trep." She said softly, allowing him to inspect the basket. "I really do." She muttered out at the end.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:21 am
"I do." He murmered, staring at the basket. He looked a little afraid, to tell the truth. He leaned down and sniffed at it lightly. He heard something move in it, the basket gave a little nudge, and he jerked his head back. He forgot that they were alive in there.

He swallowed and glanced sideways to rikka.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:28 pm
"They aren't going to eat you, I promise." She giggled at his reaction. Turning her head, she nibbled on some grass, glad she wasn't as hungry as she use to be while carrying the two foals. She watched him for a moment pawing the ground as she flittered her wings. She wanted to go flying again. Maybe since Intrepid was here, he could take responsibilities and watch the kids whilst she stretched her stiff limbs?

She'd ask him another day about it. As of now, the baskets were just being acquainted with thier father. And it'd probably take Rik a little time to trust the caribou stallion into being alone with the small children

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:42 pm
He gave a weary chuckle and nodded. "Yeah, I know that." But they still made him nervous as hell. He slowly layed down on the ground, not watching anything at all really. Every few minutes he'd glance to one of the baskets. Kids. What the hell was his life coming to? And even scarier.. admiration for Rikka. Real addmiration, he didn't just think her a pretty face now.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:05 pm
--End Rp sequence: Doing the right thing--  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:22 pm
Start of Something New
Rikka, Intrepid, Shaitani & Makya

---

Another beautiful day in the land that water fell from the cliffs. Rikka was lying near her two baskets, quietly nuzzling them in her sleeping form. A small smile spread across her maw as she was dreaming. It must be a very pleasant dream, because of that facial feature she was displaying.

The sounds of songbirds peered over head, the time of spring had almost arrived. Her ears swiveled back and forth, awaking from her afternoon slumber, searching the grounds for Intrepid.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:47 pm
Intrepid had taken a short walk through the woods, as much to be away from the weird atmosphere as anything. He'd been rather quiet since coming back here, but he didn't know what could be said.

Now he was heading back toward where Rikka was staying, a small bushel of berries dangling from his mouth. They were bright red and juicey looking, a nice find this time of year. He hoped it was something Rikka liked. He hoped more that she'd even just take the gift.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:53 pm
Rikka sighed. Oh well, I guess he really didn't want to stay afterall. She whuffled her muzzle over the baskets, enjoying the small little noise each one make. They were becoming more and more active, which made the snowbird happy. Standing up, she stretched her legs a bit by circling the brown and blue crates.

It was only until the sounds of hoofsteps caused her to lift her head, spotting the 'fearless' caribou stallion heading towards them. So he had stayed! Rikka whinnied to him, trotting over which a smile on her face. "Good morning!" She chirped, though morning was way past over.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:00 pm
Intrepid couldn't help but smile as she came to great him, releaved that she hadn't been worried that he was gone for a bit. "M'oin." He said, or tried to rather. It was hard to do with the bushel of berries in his mouth. "Brough' yeh' som'n."

He moved his head up a little, so that his finds shook a little, so her attention would go to them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:05 pm
Aww, how sweet, "Berries!" Rikka giggled. "For...me?" She asked cautiously. This is what she had told Taima about a few days after her baskets had come. To win a way to a mare's heart, bring her a gift (and this snowbird had recommended that he'd give his mate strawberries.)

She moved closer to him, nuzzling his neck and accepting his gift. "Thank you.." She said after a moment, as she took the berries from him. "ou auwnt ome?" She said, offering the delicious food to him.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:39 pm
Trep nodded when she asked if they were for her, indeed they were. He blinked, surprised at the nuzzle, but very pleased with it. Which is odd, he'd never cared so much for a nuzzle before. He gave a lightly, delighted whinny, tail swishing.

He gave her another smile, it almost might remind one of his old self. Well, the cheerfulness, not the... 'hey im Trep.. wanna do something naughty' -coughs-. "No thank you, those are especially for you. I had some before I brought those back..." He thought a moment. "How are the baskets doing?" He murmered. Yes, conversation was good when he could offer it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:44 pm
She nodded, taking a bite out of the sweet fruit. Once the small snack had vanished, she perked her ears up at his question, turning her cyan gaze to the small, wiggling baskets. "They're fine. Much more active I do say so myself. I think the time for them to come out is coming soon," She said in a hushed tone, her tail flowing in the small breeze, as well as her mane.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:23 pm
Come out? Hadn't they just come! They should stay in for a while more! Trep eyed them cautiously. "Really?" He moved toward them, leaning down to sniff at them a little. "I wonder why they hide in them in the first plac--" He was cut off and neighed loudly, skittering back from the basket.

Makya seemed the first to spring out of his basket, the one Trep had been sniffing unfortunetly. The first thing it did was stumbled forward, accidentally losing it's balance trying to step over the basket. A startled whinny came from him as he regained his balance, small wings stretching out as he took in the world curiously with wide eyes.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff