Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Silencer & Ling's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:31 pm
Dynasty laughed, thundering into the cold water as if he was a herd of buffaloes instead of a single soquili. The stallion waited for Chenoa's approach, before taking a step back and reared, crashing down a moment later to send a great big splash at the mare.

Meanwhile, some distance away from Dynasty and Chenoa, Tuari soared overhead, using the thermals to keep himself airborne. The eagle was no longer wandering around, for something in the water below caught his eyes. A something that was big and covered with shimmering golden scales? A fish, perhaps? His heart leapt, hoping it was so.

Tuari began his spiralling descend, which brought a pang of disappointment to the raptor. It was not food after all, but a... a soquili? The eagle landed himself carefully on a piece of rock jutting out of the water and peered curiously at the strange-looking equine.

Yue'er whinnied joyfully, watching with childlike wonder as a school of fish played around between her feet, oblivious to Tuari. The fish seemed totally unafraid of her for some unknown reasons, and teased and played with her as if she was one of their own kind, nibbling and weaving through her mane and tail.

Just then the mare heard a chirp and she raised her head, tensed and alert. Yue looked around for the source of the sound and promptly saw Tuari, perched precariously on a piece of smooth rock not far away from her.

For next few seconds, both creatures' gaze interlocked.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:40 am
Chenoa raced after Dynasty to the lake and gasped as she was splashed. The blackbuck mare then jumped into the lake to return a splash to Dynasty. "Take that!" she said, turning her head away to prevent water entering her nose.

Just as the mare turned, she noticed that there is something standing further away from them, doing nothing. The mare then waded towards the figure to see who it is.

Xiao Ling

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:59 am
"Whoa!" Dynasty caught a mouthful of water, half laughing and coughing. The stallion shook the excess water off himself, then noticed Chenoa's attention elsewhere.

The stallion blew softly, his gaze following Chenoa's. Without much difficulty he spotted two figures, one much larger than the other - wait, isn't that Tuari?

"Tuari?" Dynasty said to no one in particular, and waded after Chenoa towards his friend - and the new face standing across him.

Tuari and Yue'er meanwhile continued staring at each other, with Yue taking a slightly defensive posture in case the raptor decided to harm her new little friends. The two remained that way for some time, until both spotted Chenoa from the corner of their eyes, and turned to the mare simultaneously.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:08 am
Chenoa stopped at a distance when she realised that it was the eagle she saw earlier. At the same time she saw another soquili with bright, flashy scales on her. The mare was amazed with the scales as she stared at the soquili continuosly.  

Xiao Ling

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:33 am
Yue's eyes widened at the sight of Chenoa, the mare looking briefly to Tuari as the raptor took off towards the mare - no, towards another equine behind the dark pelted one. Which, Yue'er noticed, happened to be a rather handsome stallion.

Shifting her attention back to Chenoa, Yue shifted her weight a little as the school of fish scattered, though a few bold ones strayed behind to accompany her. The half-dragon equine fidgeted for a moment, feeling rather uncomfortable under Chenoa's stare before collecting herself and drew herself to her full height, gazing at the two strangers like an emperor before his subjects.

"Wh-o are you?" She demanded in her native tongue, stammering a little. Though the mare seemed high and might at the moment, she was far from feeling so just then.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:50 am
Chenoa continued to stare until the half-dragon mare talked to her. The blackbuck mare began to panic, for she did not know what the other soquili was talking about. She then turned to Dynasty and ask for help.

"I don't understand she's talking about. I think she's from another place, what should I do?" she asked, feeling a little bit nervous.

Xiao Ling

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:13 am
"Neither do I," replied Dynasty, frowning slightly. The stallion stepped up in front of Chenoa and approached the regal equine slowly so as not to spook her.

"Hello," he began. "I'm Grand Dynasty, and my friends here are Tuari and Chenoa. You must be from somewhere else?" Dynasty said in as gentle a tone as he could manage, nickering softly to reassure the mare that they were friendly and posed no threat whatsoever.

Well, what do you know! Yue'er did not know how she should feel - vary of the two strangers before her, or overjoyed she could understand them. She promptly decided on the latter.

"Hullo," she nickered, her face regisering pure happiness. "I guess so, yes. My homeland's acoss the ocean." Pause. "I think I'm stuck here forever."

She did not mean it as a bad thing, but it was kinda depressing to never see your homeland again, and the faces you've grown up with, even if they're not exactly fond memories.

Yue shivered at such a thought, and a sudden feeling of sadness filled her heart.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:22 am
Chenoa smiled and said to the white mare. "It's okay, this place isn't bad, I'm sure you'll get used to it soon."  

Xiao Ling

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:07 am
"Yeah. It's a beautiful place here, just give it some time," Dynasty smiled, and noticed the light mare shivering. "We better get you to dry land first, you're already shivering from the cold."

"Yes, it is a nice place here. The people are nice too, I guess." Yue smiled, and started towards the shore, the fish following only as far as the could. "Though I've only met one person so far."

"Oh?"

"Mmmhm. A girl, living in a weird but nicely painted tent somewhere near the lake. She groomed me, and gave me some apples, but spoke in a strange language I don't understand."

Once they reached land Yue shook herself lightly, and turned towards Dynasty and Chenoa, smiling. "So, do both of you live here?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:21 pm
"Oh, really?" Chenoa replied in disbelieve. "I think you better get yourself out of the water," she continued to the shivering mare.

Upon reaching the land, the blackbuck mare shook herself dry before replying to Yue's question. "I moved here recently."

Xiao Ling

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:05 pm
"I see," Yue'er said, smiling at Chenoa.

"I'm not local, but yes, I do live here," Dynasty said as Yue turned to him, chuckling slightly. "The girl you mentioned? You must mean Maralah."

"You know her?" Yue's ears perked up, her interest stirred.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:25 pm
"Yes, when I first moved here," Chenoa explained. "She's a nice girl but...," the mare wanted to say more, but she thought that it would be better to keep quiet. "What did she do when you first saw her?" the blackbuck mare asked, before heading towards a tree and sat under it to rest.  

Xiao Ling

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:08 pm
"Yes. She's kind, and looks after any troubled animals without expecting anything in return." Dynasty smiled, remembering fondly the first day he met the indian, and also how she had nursed Tuari back to health.

"That's good to hear," Yue blew, then shook her head. She looked at Dynasty apologetically, then bounded off after Chenoa, while the stallion took his time after her.

"Well, the spoke to me first, of course," Yue'er began, not noticing Tuari had already taken to the air to resume his hunt.

"I guess I looked as miserable as I felt that day, as she persuaded me to follow her into the river where she proceeded to groom me, which she did a great job of, then gave me some apples." Yue cantered around, her long mane and tail flying majestically behind her as she danced, then stopped suddenly.

"That's all."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:48 am
"I see," replied Chenoa weakly, laying her head on the ground and took a deep breath. "Wow, I'm tired and it's still morning. Maybe I can show you around the forest someday, if you like."  

Xiao Ling

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:23 pm
"That would be wonderful, thank you very much!" Yue neighed, cantering around Chenoa and the tree she was under. For some odd reason, she felt herself filled with excitement, and much too much energy..

This Dynasty noticed, and the mistang laughed, seeing how restless Yue was. Looking over to Chenoa, the stallion bid her rest well, and invited the celestial mare to have a race with him.

In a flash, both horses were off, each trying to out-gallop each other.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff