Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Uta's PLots: Still Need A Lot Of Development! Reject Added! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:04 am
I wish I had someone to throw at Eponine. The poor baby. Every time I look at her story I want to squish hug her and tell her everything will be alright...eventually. [/random]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:48 am
I fail at looking at this thing.

Roarie: D'aww, thanks for the interest! She'll find her prince charming someday and is in no rush, mostly because she's all but given up on the idea. Still, is nice to know someone might be interested, even if you aren't in possession of a male.

Musica: I am game for any and all of those plots. I would love to have Reject meet either, though I'd probably suggest Poloma as well. If only because persistence is greatly needed to get anywhere with him. Still, I'm very anxious to get him some RP, just let me know who you'd like to begin!

As for Vencel, I'm definitely open to getting him some RP as well. He hasn't had the opportunity to really get much RP, and I think it'll be good to get him some development. No worries about romance though, as much as I love a good one, I prefer my soquili to sort of develop it through writing. Vencel is also really young so . . . I don't expect him to look at mares or find interest in them for a looooong time either.

Still, I think any RP would be great regardless, so just let me know! : D  

Uta

Shy Mage

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:53 am
-wiggles about in excitement over the Chandar RP-

Did you get the link? I PMed it XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:24 am
Sounds good, Uta. Especially with Polo. She needs some more friends.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:59 pm
Phail: I did get the link! Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation for a week and just didn't have any time to hit up my RPs. Should get a tag out to you soon!

Music: Sweetness. I'll attempt to start up the RPs after I get to the few tags I owe, but if you toss a link my way to one of them, I wouldn't object. I look forward to writing with ya either way!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:28 pm
I could offer Sun Chaser for Atraiu's "Gimme That!" plot. He loves to go on adventures. I'm sure we could come up with a map or legend that both of them will love.  

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm
I would like to offer Goth for some rp with Eudoxia, Im not really sure what plots I would have in mind I just find her story very interesting. And Goth will do just about anything for blood from willing donors. So perhaps she could hire him as an extra pair of eyes and muscle or something. If you're interested please let me know.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:18 pm
Nonchalance: I wouldn't mind letting Atraiu and Sun Chaser meet. We can certainly see how they get along and be up for some plotting! Just let me know who you'd like to start the RP. :3

Naysha: So sorry this took so long in to getting back to you! Goth is an interesting sort, I'm just not sure how Eudoxia would view him. She's really difficult to pin down for RP since she's so determined to murder Nikandros. . . and I know she would never willingly give her blood to him. While she has nothing against blood drinkers, she would never compromise herself to be put in such a position. She also feels meeting others is but a waste of time, so I fear the RP would be short. xD

Still . . . doesn't mean we can't let them meet. She's too proud to work with another, as much as a pair of wings might aid her. Still, I wouldn't mind letting them meet. . . Could turn in to a battle, could just be short, I dunno. But RP with you would be wonderful, regardless.  

Uta

Shy Mage

Deadly Nonchalance

Versatile Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:32 pm
They are really similar in personality, I would love to RP them together. You can start it if you want or I can start it after this weekend.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:25 pm
Hey, Uta.

I noticed that Chandar and Memini seemed to bond well together during their RP, and you RPed with mouse much more/faster than you did with me.

So I was just wondering if there's still any hope for Sakura with Chandar, or if I should start considering altering her future plots?

Just want to clear it up, because Sakura's really dear to me and I don't want to get ahead of myself and make plots that can't happen because these two didn't work out >_< (I tend to get over-excited about plots, and I've already had too many potential ideas for her future based on this plot sweatdrop )

Just wanted to check xP

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:42 pm
Phail: Honestly, the RP with Memini is still up in the air. They just met, and didn't have much of a conversation really. It's waaaay too early for me to think about who Chandar is going to wind up with at this point. Just because she hasn't initially had him snarking at her doesn't mean he's going to learn to care or love her, especially after one RP. n_n;;

Also, I haven't had a chance to set up a second one yet. Neither Mouse or I are looking to push anything and Chandar certainly isn't going to fall in to a relationship based on one RP.

It's up to you what you'd like to do with Sakura. Memini had been offered up first, but as I told Mouse and told you, anything can happen. He hasn't shown any ounce of interest in any mare. . . . Occasionally a muse strikes, but Chandar's RP went fast with Memini because really, if you read it, she brings him to a lake and that's about the end of it. There's not a lot of conversation.

I wouldn't make any plots at all at the moment, if only because I really couldn't say what will happen. Any plots with Chandar are going to be slow and take a good long while, but unfortunately, it's waaaay too soon for me to get ahead and figure out what girl he'll wind up with. o.o Our RP is only three or four posts in, and while I do have something wrapped with Mouse, it's stlil way too early for me to know what's going to happen with him.

I don't like plotting romances without the soquili in question actually wanting it to happen, so . . . Sakura still has as much a chance as anyone. It's up to you though, I'd just say don't put all your eggs on this plot even after one or two RPs. Chandar is probably my most difficult to romance, because he IS so difficult. >:

I'm sorry I can't give you an answer at the moment, but I also won't be offended if you decided to find something more concrete. And apologize that my character isn't helping matters. ;_;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:02 pm
Nope, that's fine. I just wanted to check how things were xP

I'm happy to wait, and understand that everything still stands as it was.

Just glad to still have a chance XD

I skimmed over that RP and just thought it best to ask.

Thank you for clarifying <3

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:25 pm
No problem at all~!

I just feel bad I can't give you a definite answer. Will be fun to RP with you either way!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:43 pm
Don't worry about it. If it's meant to be, it'll happen XD

It's tag to you by the way, whenever you're up for it ^.^

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Mediciner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:34 pm
I demand Reject rp once my new Soq comes along, as I think I can somewhat envision her as the type to accidentally harm herself in her daydream musings. Nocturnal's not an issue as she prefers walking by moonlight anyway. |3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff