Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 4 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:18 am
User Image

User Image
•.❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...
•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

╔════════════════════╗

User Image User ImageUser Image

Trying yet again in order to really get the hang of this jutsu, she had closed her eyes once again deep in thought and putting all her feelings, sweat, and tears into this skill. She then put her fingers together, in order to use the correct jutsu. The hand signs matching for the puddle jutsu technique. Trying to take the shape of a puddle, she began to feel something. It may not have been what she was aiming for, but it was something after all. As she slowly opened her eyes, praying it was right, all her work had come to nothing but she did make something. That was defiantly something to be proud of. She may not have been the puddle, but she had turned herself into small water drops on the ground that you could hardly notice. Taking the shape off and turning back to her formal self, she sighed. "This time, I give it all or nothing. If I fail this time, I'm never going to be a real ninja." She thought to herself, sweat appearing down her face as she cautiously wiped if off, getting ready to try once again.

(I guess were the only ones left training and posting at the moment since everyone's comp died. p< )

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

You just have to find the one
Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

Kaemon kept moving growing tired fast from the weights. He wasn't wasting chakra, which was a good thing. He dodged and ducked, and even rolled out of the way of things but he grew slower. It wasn't for awhile until he got struck once, then twice and a clone had exploded. The flames hit him and the other clones and they two exploded. He took little to minor burns that caused him to mutter some very explicit words.He sighed and stopped this type of training and wear the weights while he trained on other jutsus. He opened up the fire scroll and looked at it. He then looked at Katelyn, who was trying learn a jutsu herself. He looked back down and looked at the list.

Chakra:26/30

((Yep lol, Time to go ahead wink ))
"...Or give into none."

zZSiNGHAZz

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:43 am
User Image

User Image
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...

╔════════════════════╗

Her last try was depending on her entire career to carry out the family by becoming either things, a ninja, or a failure. She knew regret would overtake her if she failed this one small step once again. Taking small breaths, she slowly started to make the very same hand signs. Closing her eyes yet again, she put her entire life into this one jutsu, she began to perform all the hand signs in order to perform the puddle once again. Taking shape into something she didn't know yet, she began to wonder what it all came down to. Opening her eyes in order to figure out what she was, she slowly noticed herself into a puddle. "Oh my gosh, I did it." She thought to herself as she slowly became excited. "Awesome!" She began to get super happy for actually passing something. "Now..I got lots more to learn." She said sighing since that was only the first step.

(Hehe, need to finish learning all these skills. )x )

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:08 am
Kujomaru Inoue
"I have died once. I don't want to die again!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kujomaru thought to himself, Lets try this one more time! Kujomaru focused his chakra into his left palm. Descending his palm to his waist, the boy closed his eyes attempting to harden the chakra kept within the confines of his palm. In an instant, Kujomaru rose his hand starting to perform the appropriate handsigns. Once ending upon the tiger sign,( both index and middle fingers facing upward connected together as his other fingers overlap each other in rows) Kujomaru took a deep breath, stating the words, Fuuton: Tenkuu Tama his chakra hardening. Kujomaru released his chakra into the air suddenly as a projectile of air no larger than the boys head appeared. The blast started to pressurize, Kujomaru firing the blast from his left hand. The blast collided with a nearby tree, putting a small dent into the tree. Kujomaru smiled with the realization of another jutsu learned.

(Hello squad, sorry but I was moving and I'm still in the process of doing that, sorry for holding you guys up.)  

Kujomaru

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:20 am
User Image

I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...

User Image
╔════════════════════╗

After she learned her first, Katelyn figured she'd most likely have to learn 2 more before going on their first mission. She had to make this as fast as she could, while also making it good and worth the effort and time she puts into it. She quickly ran towards a nice lake and stood on the parts of it where the water hit and made it soft land. She made sure her position was correct before she started to make hand signs. Her goal now was to try and get Beach Crab jutsu. Of course, It wouldn't be easy. Just like all other jutsu to learn. As soon as she had finished her hand signs, she quickly released in, closing her eyes and trying to surprise herself of what she created. When she opened her eyes, she saw nothing. Apparently, she did it the wrong way and therefore, nothing happened. It became silent when she learned it failed. "Well, this is gonna take a while. " She thought to herself sighing and resting before she would try once more.

(( Whered you move? 0: ))

╚════════════════════╝

Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:27 am
Kujomaru Inoue

Kujomaru sat upon the ground for a while looking up at the sky. He smiled observing the training that took place. Katelyn possibly learning jutsus, and Kaemon utilizing sword play. Kujomaru sat to rest himself for the next day. He was happy to see the determination in his teammates.

(Actually I haven't fully moved yet. Possibly last post of the day sorry. )  

Kujomaru

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:39 am
User Image

I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...

User Image
╔════════════════════╗

" I will not back down..not now..not ever!Katelyn thought to herself as she stood in the same spot she had been before and started to perform even more hand signs. Making them faster after she got used to it, she closed her eyes once more. Being deep in thought about how her jutsu should probably look like, she began to find that skill deep within her and after finding it, she would release it with all of her courage. Finding it, she let all loose and began to slowly but wearily open one of her eyes. Catching a glimpse of it, she only saw the pincer that was supposed to come up only halfway there before it was yet again released and fell back into the dirt. I'm getting closer, just gotta try harder this time She thought to herself before sitting on the dirt, trying to regain some strength back before trying yet again.

(( Oh lol. And thats fine, more important to be getting ready then being on here. :3 ))

╚════════════════════╝

Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:00 am
User Image

I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...

User Image
╔════════════════════╗

After a good rest, she decided to stand up once more, trying her very best to be able to get all her jutsu done. Closing her eyes, she knew she could not stand the fact of ever giving up. Not matter what happens, and how bad it happens, she will not fail. No matter what it takes, Katelyn knew somehow, someway, she could not fail. Putting all her strength into this jutsu, she started to form the hand signs once more. Her eyes still closed, she yet again tried to find that jutsu strength within her, and then release it. Once she finally did so, she let go, all her power into this skill. Figuring it was probably another fail, she opened her eyes fast this time, and the pincer was all the way out of the dirt, ready to grab. She kept her jutsu going, testing it out. She had the pincer reach and grab a rock, pulling it back within the dirt. It was a success! "YES." She yelled out loud getting excited she had finally done it yet again. Feeling accomplished once more, she began to let out a giant sigh of relief before sitting by the water and dipping her hand into it. Katelyn began to think of all the great times her and her team would have together.

╚════════════════════╝

Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Kujomaru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:50 am
Kujomaru Inoue

Kujomaru stood from his resting position. Walking over to Kaemon and Sensei Rin. He asked Kaemon, So are you ready for our first assignment? Me being a little kid, I was never assigned anything in my life. Kujomaru looked in Kaemon's direction, saying suddenly, Excuse me, but have you ever been assigned anything in your life? Kujomaru still stood, although his short posterior could not even overshadow two men who were sitting down. Which made Kujomaru a little embarrassed to be standing at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:30 am
A toad suddenly appeared in the middle of the area with a small cloud of smoke, it looked around and not finding who it wanted it disappeared again.  

Irish-Sama

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces