Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Whomping Willow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:46 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at the Whomping Willowspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Willowspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ooooh, I wonder where this leads...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide smirked when Michelle started down the tunnel, basically forcing her to follow, and looking like she'd drag her if she didn't. It seemed she had no choice; Michelle was going to make her go. Fine by her; that just meant that she could blame it all on the Slytherin if they got caught. Not that she would, really. It would make her a terrible friend. But, still, she was obviously being forced. A groaning, creaking noise from above drew her gaze to the hole they'd fallen through. She pointed up. "Looks like we don't have a choice. The tree's waking up. There's no way I can hit the knot from down here, and we'll get smacked if we try to get out without paralyzing it. We're going to have to follow the tunnel and hope there's an exit." She laughed a bit, then smiled widely. "Wasn't really expecting an adventure tonight, but at least I'm dressed for it." She was suddenly exceptionally happy that she'd decided to wear pants today instead of her usual dresses or skirts. Crawling through this in one of those would've been awful... and would have ruined it. She headed down the tunnel, her interest piqued, her adrenaline surging. This was horribly exciting.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle smirked and shrugged. "It has to go somewhere. There wouldn't just be a random tunnel leading no where underneath the Willow..... " She trailed off, thinking about it for a second before smirking wider, silver eyes dancing. "I bet, the willow was planted to stop people from coming to this tunnel! Why else would you plant a tree that tries to beat students to death?" She glanced at Ada, before leading the way farther down the tunnel, still holding her wand out infront of her to light up the dark tunnel at least slightly. Of course with a large angry tree protecting the tunnel, that meant it didn't lead anywhere good. Which only made it that much more interesting for Michelle.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at the Whomping Willowspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Willowspacesp
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ooooh, I wonder where this leads...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

Adalaide's eyes flashed with excitement as Michelle speculated as to the reason for the tree being planted at the tunnel's entrance. This was, in all likelihood, incredibly dangerous. Which made it rather fun, actually. Ada couldn't remember the last time she did anything so exciting! Even Quidditch wasn't quite as nerve-wracking as this, and Ada was eating it up. Her adrenaline was pumping as she followed after the Slytherin, wondering what on Earth could be at the other end to warrant such a dangerous and deadly security measure. She bit her lip, nervous, but excited. "I wonder what they're trying to protect, or hide. I mean... it looked like it was leading towards Hogsmeade, right? What on Earth could be in Hogsmeade that needs a murderous tree to keep kids away from?" They were about to find out. They'd reached almost the end of the tunnel. Ada's eyes grew wider when she spotted the trapdoor at the roof of the tunnel. "There's our exit," she said, her voice coming out like a squeak. They had no choice, really, except to open the door and see what was up there. None at all. The tree meant certain death... while the trapdoor only meant possible, perhaps even probable, death. She took a deep breathe as they opened the door and made their way out of the tunnel.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

** Exit with Michelle to the Shrieking Shack **

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:56 am
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Vice- Captain Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

The whomping willow was surrounded by a lush green field, he was far from the lake, and far from the courtyards and their towering pillars that he didn’t particularly feel like damaging. The willow tree itself was a decent enough size to be able to avoid. He had borrowed a broom from the supply closet and found his bludger that he’d lost a few years back when he ran into Marina. His aunt had given it to him, and he was honestly surprised to have found it in the back of the broom closet, under a layer of dust. It was early in the day, just before lunch. He should be in Potions right now with the rest of the fifth years, be he didn’t want to. He had a big breakfast, an early lunch, and now—he just wanted to play. He unlatched the bludger and kicked off into the skies, a bat in his hands and a smile on his face.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’8” ☣ Weight: 153lbs ☣ Age: 15
Fields of the Whomping Willow
early noon
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image 

☭ Halfblood ☭ Sixth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.  
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie yawned, having just woken up. She was immediately informed of the news of Ravenclaw's win by the partying going on in her commonroom. All that told her was that her boyfriend had lost, and from the sounds of it been knocked about pretty bad too. She sighed and sat cross legged near the whomping willow waiting. She had sent a short letter to Dominic asking him to meet her here. She knew he'd come; he always did. As she waited, she tossed the pack of sugarquills she had up and down. They weren't for her obviously. She didn't even eat sugarquills anymore, not that she had ever had a liking for them anyways.

She sighed and blew a breath from her lips. She could take away his pain, she knew that, but only at the cost of inflicting it on herself. But she had figured more out about her power as well. She could not only take away pain, take away emotions and she could give pain and emotions as well. It was so strange. So foreign to her. She didn't know what to make of it all. She hadn't yet told Phantom either. She wasn't so sure she wanted a vampire name. She liked being Gracie. Just plain old Gracie. She didn't want to be something new.... or did she. She honestly hadn't a clue.

With a forlorn sigh, Graice gently drew her wand from her sleeve and flicked it quickly, muttering a quiet
                                                            "Expecto Patronum!" She had been practicing the spell all year, just out of fascination of it. It was surprisingly easy for her to find a good memory to use. All she had to do was think of her breathtaking few moments in the black forest with Dominic that one summer a couple years ago.

She watched quietly as the white light burst from her wand, illuminating the dark grounds and whomping willow. The light gradually took the form of her patronus. She had only just recently become able to cast a full blown patronus, and had found that it was the form of a phoenix. A beautiful and glory filled phoenix. She supposed it fit her life pretty well. Reborn... she had died after all.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.  
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:11 pm
And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie…
Everything that
kills me makes me feel alive
Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard

We’ll be counting
We'll be counting stars

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater
[Early Spring: Just after the Ravenclaw vs Slytherin Game]

The flap of wings had caught his attention in the wilderness of the castle grounds, somewhere nestled far between the clock tower courtyard and stone circle, but farther still beneath the covered bridge. The trees towered the thickest and darkest there, excluding the forbidden forest, of course. It was where he’d been all afternoon, ever since he’d woken up from his hospital bed in the infirmary and swatted at his mother until she gave him freedom to leave (and a pair of sunglasses he found on an end table beside a unconscious student.) His quidditch uniform still clung loosely to his weak bones and his muscles were raw. The game had been brutal and loathe as he was to admit it, but it was awful! He was awful! It was all just… ruddy awful. I don’t even want to go, it was miserable to admit, but it was true, sort of…

He wasn’t in the mood, not for any of it. He’d heard rumors of scouts appearing at these last final games, and—he choked? There was still one more game, but, what if he chokes again? ”What? Why are you still here? Go away.” He frowned at the owl. He swatted at it, and its wings flurried in defense. ”Ow-hey-st-stop,” he cowered and the owl kept pecking. ”Okay, okay, I’m going! Merlin, s**t.” But it didn’t seem enough. Its beak nipped into his skin on his shoulder, his arm, and his head until it finally clasped its beak around a cookie he’d been saving in his quidditch robes and soared off. ”HEY! THAT WAS--- ugh.. am I really chasing a bloody owl?” He groaned.

The trek from underneath the covered bridge was longer than he remembered, but before long, his laziness kicked him in the arse and he was on his broom at a leisure pace. ”Am I dead?” He blinked, almost confused—and then he was definitely perplexed. In the darkness, a silver wisp glowed regal. He squinted his vision from up above to look down on Grace… and a phoenix. But everything was so much darker to see through the square rimmed shades, but he wore them anyway. ”Hey,” he mumbled, a tilt of a nod greeted her. He supposed he should have said something about the phoenix, about what it was and why it was there. But he was too tired. He flew in closer instead, until he was level with the patronus… and then he tried to touch it, but his hands fell through cold, like a ghost. ”….I want one.” Big, doleful eyed, he pouted. He didn’t even remember why he was sad anymore… He just wanted one too!

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 16
Flying Closer to Grace
Whomping Willow
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:21 pm
User Image

User Image 

☭ Halfblood ☭ Sixth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.  
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie watched the phoenix dance and fly through the sky with amusement. She blinked as her boyfriend appeared from the sky and his hand slid through her patronus. She immediately lost focus and the spell faded away. Even so, she bounced to her feet with a smile and made her way over to where Dominic hovered a few meters off of the ground. "Come down here you butt!" She whined, grasping at the air above her uselessly, and silently cursing her forever short height. 5 foot 3 just wasn't very much when your boyfriend was always flying about and would probably generally tower over her quite soon. 4 inches was already a bit to much for her liking.

She rolled her eyes at his pouting and reached up for him again.
                                                            "If you get your lazy butt down here, I'll give you sugar quills and teach you how~" She said in an almost song like way, looking up at him with wide playful eyes. As she eyed him, she couldn't help the small smile that appeared on her lips. He was way to adorable with that pouty expression. It wasn't fair! The sunglasses were a bit stupid, but he was Dominic... she couldn't expect everything from him. She pouted herself as he continued to hover above her. "Dooomiiiniiicccc!!" She whined, looking up at him with pleading eyes. "Come here?" At her question, her voice suddenly changed from a whine to an alluring tone. If whining and pleading wasn't going to get him down to her level, and bribery was still settling in his mind, then she would try a new tactic.... sexy usually got her whatever she wanted from him. Or at least it should.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.  
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxThis was one of the best parts of her job. Pandora could just choose to go to another part of the castle grounds for class and it would still relate to her class. Today, it was the Whomping Willow. The professor knew that she couldn't just take the tree into her classroom. That would be too difficult and she was certain that several people would have a problem with it. Instead, Pandora decided to bring her class to the tree. It was much easier.

xxxxxThe students slowly started to arrive. Once most of them appeared to have found her, she started her lesson. "Sorry for not telling you last class, but I wanted you to be able to observe the Whomping Willow before winter came. Besides, I'm certain many of you are still in a summer-mind set. I don't want ruined plants because of carelessness. Ruined plants because of uncertainty are another thing altogether. Anyways. This is the Whomping Willow. As I'm sure you all know, don't get to close. I'd like you all to observe it on a piece of parchment," she said.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at the Willowspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Classmatesspacesp
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'My favorite spot on campus, my favorite class... this is the best day!' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceAdalaide was essentially skipping as she approached the Whomping Willow, her favorite spot on the entire grounds, the place she came for clarity and peace. She approached Professor Throne with a wide grin, her eyes bright. She couldn't think of a better way to spend the day, really. She did get a little offended that Thorne apparently thought that her NEWT level students were going to ruin her plants because 'they were in the Summer mindset,' but she grudgingly admitted that perhaps she was the only student in the class taking it because she wanted to. She was pretty sure everyone else in the class was taking it to fulfill some requirement for their career. Which was fine, really, as long as they didn't just sit around screwing up. She did find the assignment a bit amusing; she'd done it basically by herself plenty over the years. She had a scrapbook she'd filled with notes on the tree, sketches and pressed leaves and scraps of bark. She'd made it into a miniature hobby to study the thing. She supposed she could just take out the notebook... it was in her bag, after all. She'd not come unprepared; but, she felt like maybe it would be cheating. So, instead, she merely decided that she would ask for her notes to be given back to her so that she could add them to her book. She sat down in the cool grass, pulling out her parchment and quill, along with her sketch book. One of her favorite things about this tree was that every sketch looked different; it moved as it grew, could be positioned in a wholly different manner from her previous observations, all on its own. It was probably her favorite plant in the world, aside from Mandrakes. She wanted one in her front yard... or maybe her back yard. She didn't want to have to worry about keeping it away from the pavement leading up to the front door, after all. The Hufflepuff did a few sketches, took her notes, trying to find something she hadn't noticed before. She watched it carefully as it moved, noted its habits. There were a few surprises, but most of it felt like a review to her. Oh, well. At least she was enjoying herself.

spaceAs she finished up her observations, she signed her name to the parchment and handed it to the professor. She hoped Thorne was impressed; she had an ulterior motive to this after all. It would be nice for the professor to think she was a budding expert. "Uh, professor, I wonder if I could ask you something..." She flushed a bit. Well, at least she hadn't asked if she could ask a question, she'd merely stated that she would like to. She bit her lip, waiting patiently. She still wasn't entirely sure why she was doing this, except that she thought that perhaps it would get people more interested in Herbology, and give her some more experience helping people out with plantlife. Given that she was fairly certain she'd be working for Jason full-time after graduating, it couldn't hurt.

❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Violet the Maestro

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:16 pm
Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money, I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
Holy water cannot help you now
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT AND HEAD GIRL
BRITISH YOUTH REPRESENTATIVE TO THE WIZENGAMOT
User Image
Seven devils all around you: Neutral | Seven devils in your house: Oh, great, a visit to the killer tree... | See, you were dead when you woke up this morning: Seventh Years | And you'll be dead before the day is done: Whomping Willow (Herbology)

Marina didn't like the Whomping Willow. At all. She wasn't a fan of plants to begin with, and this one was huge and dangerous and she knew first hand what it was like to get hit by one of it's flailing branches. Ah, third year. Good times, she thought sarcastically as she approached the dreaded tree. She spotted Ada and gave her a friendly wave, and begrudgingly took out a piece of parchment and a quill. Observe it? Did that mean draw? Art was not one of her strong suits. Maybe she could just take notes? She began to jot down things about the Willow, like the way it moved, twitching at some times when a bird flew by, or waving it branches in a relaxed manner when nothing was close enough to provoke it. It was beyond dull for the redheaded Slytherin, but she was a good student and tried to make intelligent observations beyond: whomping. dangerous. willow tree, which were the first things that came to mind.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

And now all your love will be exorcised
And we will find your sayings to be paradox
And it's an even sum, it's a melody
It's a battle cry, it's a symphony
They can keep me out, 'til I tear the walls
'Til I take your heart, and I take your soul
For what has been done, cannot be undone
In the evil's heart, in the evil's soul

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxPandora was watching her students as they observed the tree when a voice sounded from behind her. She turned around to find Adalaide Blythe behind her. She seemed to have something on her mind. "Of course!" the professor smiled. Blythe was one of the students in her house. If Pandora wasn't there for her students, then she would be a terrible Head of House. "What is it?" she asked.

Cara MiaKitty
          Sorry it took so long. >.<

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:18 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at the Willowspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Classmatesspacesp
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'My favorite spot on campus, my favorite class... this is the best day!' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide smiled somewhat nervously when the professor addressed her. "Uh, well, I was thinking... I know that the school is trying to get students more active in clubs and things, and... well, I was thinking, it might be nice, uh, to have a Herbology club. I know a lot of students don't really enjoy the class, but I was thinking, there could be, maybe a project or something, where each student got to choose a plant and grow it themselves, as opposed to learning about a new one each week, and then they'd sort, I dunno be more invested? Because it would be their plant, so maybe they'd get more interested in learning?" She flushed a bit, hand going to her hair and ruffling it gently. "I thought that maybe the NEWT level students would be able to overlook the younger students, and help them out with it. No super dangerous plants, obviously, since it's mainly going to be students looking over students, maybe we could have a pre-approved list to choose from or something? I just think... that it would be good to try and get students more interested." Ada didn't want to say that a lot of students thought that plants were boring, since she figured it would be sort of counterproductive, but that was the gist of it, really. She really wanted to help try and drum up more interest for the class... and again, get practice helping people with plants. It couldn't hurt, right?

❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Violet the Maestro

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:56 am
User Image
User Image

Alexandria lurked around the Whomping Willow, just out of the branches' reach. She had heard that these trees are used to hide certain things, and that if it were to hit you, you could die. Although she did not want to either die or get in trouble, curiosity lingered in her mind as to what exactly was hidden underneath the roots. Dark eyes slowly scanned the tree until they lowered onto the ground beneath it. Some kind of passage seemed to be dug into the dirt, almost like a cave. The twelve year old just had to find out what was in it!

Lady Pomegranates

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Walking around the grounds was therapeutic, the blonde decided, fixing her hair up into a bun as she walked down the path. Hands shoved into her pockets, the Slytherin kept closer to the less visited parts of the place, screened by the foliage as she walked through. There was a decent reason for that, really. It was oddly warm that day, and seeing as how her usual clothes weren't going to cut it for the run she had wanted to take that day, the girl had bypassed a little modesty and thrown on a little less fabric on her person before she went out. It wasn't that racy anyway, she snorted derisively when she had gotten a few looks as she made her way towards her destination. It wasn't much skin, just her arms and calves, and, well, her stomach, but it wasn't the biggest biggie in the world.

The path she was on passed by the Whomping Willow. She'd heard about it, of course, no one in the school wouldn't have at least heard about it and seeing it was a pleasant thing. It was more alive than most plants, and that small fact sort of caught the blonde's fascination as she watched its branches sway. Spotting a small movement near it, Anastasia realized she wasn't alone in her observation of the animated plant, recognizing the brunette as another student from Gryffindor. She was older, but she had seen her in passing through the halls and at meals. The blonde was a curious person, eyes always roving, taking in the sights. Eyes definitely busy now, it was only a fraction of a second, or so it seemed, when she realized that the tree wasn't as unaware of the girl as she was of it and hurling herself forward with an exclamation of surprise, tackled both herself and the other to the ground.

It was violent- - - she realized with a daze, looking up at the wildly thrashing appendages that were currently trying to reach for them. Scrambling them both closer to the trunk- - - the one place it wouldn't be able to reach as easily- - - Anastasia let out a stream of constant curses, pushing and shoving them both. It was only after they had both fallen into the crevice that Anastasia realized that they weren't outside any longer.

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s

a l o n e
d o w n t h e r a b b i t h o l e !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e
o o c: guh, i'm so sorry for her all over the place-ness

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria had been standing, watching the sleek branches of the willow twist and turn. The Gryffindor took the tree's movements as a warning to stay away, but as long as curiosity lingered, so would Alex. The mysterious hole was hiding something. What? She hadn't known, but she was going to figure it out one way or another. All that had to happen was for the willow to either stop swaying, or to plain and simply miss her as she sprinted towards the cavern. Deciding it was now or never, the twelve year old gripped onto her wand tightly. If she was going to charge through the semi open space, she would need to defend herself against hits that were ten times worse than a bludger's.

Dark eyes fell onto a blonde girl who appeared next to her. Alexandria could tell this girl was younger than she, but she dressed a lot older than eleven. Her shirt revealed a lot of stomach, which there just so happened to be very little of. Most eleven year olds dressed more reserved, and they also didn't have complicated ear piercings. This girl's outfit gave the Gryffindor the impression that she lived a little more on the edge. Maybe she won't rat me out, she thought. "Blondie, watch for any prof- Oof!" Before Alexandria could muster out the rest of her sentence, she was tackled to the ground as a branch swooped over her head.

Alexandria scrambled to her feet, gripping onto her wand tighter than before. The blonde reached for Alex's hand before struggling to make their way closer to the willow's trunk. The girls synchronized in firing out curses as they shoved and pushed each other until they had fallen down a pit. Heavy breaths escaped the brunette's lungs as she tried to calm both her heart and self down. Much to her contentment, they had both avoided any injuries from the violent tree up above, and they were inside the cave that Alex had wanted so badly to get inside.

Lady Pomegranates

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff