Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Thalea's Plot Thread -- Open for Rp Love! <3 UC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plots?
  Yes!
  Duh! -goes to post-
  >.> Can I have a cookie?
View Results

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:38 pm
Kyrieko
Thalea
I definitely understand that, I worry about doing that as well at times. But to get awesome plots, need to just jump in :}

Awesome! Do you want to start off the rps? And one note, Ungwe is going to be attacked when he first gets into Kawani, so if we are rping them it will be after that, is she good at healing? Or treating wounds, because she could be the one who finds him and befriends him and breaks through his frostiness.

Fantastic! Squee! <3

It's true, and I will admit, that I have gotten awesome plots out of diving in and posting *shakes fist at shyness* x3

I do not mind starting them! I happen to have the day off today so I can actually get stuff done for once! And hmm... I think Alarion knows very basic healing stuff - nothing like 'magical' or anything, more like the kind of healing one who travels a lot would know. So at most she could patch up and treat some of the wounds, but she wouldn't be able to 'heal' them. I'm happy to try that one out if you'd like, or we can say it's after that! Whichever works best for you ^^

*excited* <33

Curse shyness! I am glad you jumped in here! <3
That would be fantastic, I have a few things of homework which I will need to do today, but I will be able to reply as soon as I will finish the essay.
Actually, that would be perfect, just someone to treat his wounds and take care of him after that attack.

-excited as well- <3 :}

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:31 pm
Thalea

Curse shyness! I am glad you jumped in here! <3
That would be fantastic, I have a few things of homework which I will need to do today, but I will be able to reply as soon as I will finish the essay.
Actually, that would be perfect, just someone to treat his wounds and take care of him after that attack.

-excited as well- <3 :}

Excelleeent! Don't feel rushed to tag anything (I can be slow too, so definitely don't feel rushed OTL )

*tosses all the RP at you* <3
For Adonvdo!
For Ungwe!
Annnd for Wystan!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:56 pm
Kyrieko
Excelleeent! Don't feel rushed to tag anything (I can be slow too, so definitely don't feel rushed OTL )

For Adonvdo!
For Ungwe!
Annnd for Wystan!

Tags to all!
Question! Do you have an AIM?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:52 pm
Thalea
Kyrieko

For Adonvdo!
For Ungwe!
Annnd for Wystan!

Tags to all!
Question! Do you have an AIM?

Weeee! I will get those tagged back asap! 8D
And yes, I do! Littlewolfe27! Feel free to add me and poke at me, I usually on whenever I'm not at work <3

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:18 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:07 pm
Thalea

Hello~ ovo I was wondering whether you'd be interested in potential plotting between your Guinevere and my Jorah? I have a plot for him that I thought might also work into some of the plots you have for her?

Copy and pasted from my plot thread: Fool Me Once, Fool Me Twice - Jorah has always been unlucky in love, despite things always starting off well. His beloved first wife perished in childbirth, his second wife left him for another. In truth he is wary of love or affection [Despite growing affections for his queen]. In this plot I'd like poor Jorah to be seduced by a wicked or evil mare, at first wary of her advances, but soon succumbing to them. May result in a fling.

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:29 pm
-Diamond-Elephant-
Thalea

Hello~ ovo I was wondering whether you'd be interested in potential plotting between your Guinevere and my Jorah? I have a plot for him that I thought might also work into some of the plots you have for her?

Copy and pasted from my plot thread: Fool Me Once, Fool Me Twice - Jorah has always been unlucky in love, despite things always starting off well. His beloved first wife perished in childbirth, his second wife left him for another. In truth he is wary of love or affection [Despite growing affections for his queen]. In this plot I'd like poor Jorah to be seduced by a wicked or evil mare, at first wary of her advances, but soon succumbing to them. May result in a fling.

Hey! Sure, I think Eve would fit very well into that plot, she loves manipulating people. Which plots of Eve's do you think he will fit into? :}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:02 am
Thalea
-Diamond-Elephant-
Thalea

Hey! Sure, I think Eve would fit very well into that plot, she loves manipulating people. Which plots of Eve's do you think he will fit into? :}

Oh lovely. c: Um well if you wanted, whilst she was manipulating him he could unwittingly help further some of her plots in getting revenge? Also if you wished, their interaction could result in a fling? Thus potentially giving Guinevere more minions to add to her growing army?  

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:29 am
-Diamond-Elephant-
Thalea
-Diamond-Elephant-
Thalea

Oh lovely. c: Um well if you wanted, whilst she was manipulating him he could unwittingly help further some of her plots in getting revenge? Also if you wished, their interaction could result in a fling? Thus potentially giving Guinevere more minions to add to her growing army?

Hehe you know the words to Eve's heart, more minions. Lol. Sure that will be great, I have to see about the breeding thing, since I think she has three right now and maybe a fourth lined up. If anything, we could always rp them and enter them into wishing star events if we want little manipulative minions to come out of this rp smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:45 pm
Thalea

Hehe you know the words to Eve's heart, more minions. Lol. Sure that will be great, I have to see about the breeding thing, since I think she has three right now and maybe a fourth lined up. If anything, we could always rp them and enter them into wishing star events if we want little manipulative minions to come out of this rp smile

Oh lol. That's perfectly fine, whatever is good for you. Oh sure, I'd be up for that if you would? Little manipulative minions to help with Eve's grand plans and give Jorah more grey hairs.  

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:50 pm
-Diamond-Elephant-

Oh lol. That's perfectly fine, whatever is good for you. Oh sure, I'd be up for that if you would? Little manipulative minions to help with Eve's grand plans and give Jorah more grey hairs.

Awesome. I am definitely up for it. Haha, it will be perfect!
Do you want to start the rp? I wont be able to start one until after Tuesday. Studying for a Spanish Midterm (unless I get bored with Studying and write something, which is entirely possible.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:12 pm
Thalea
Awesome. I am definitely up for it. Haha, it will be perfect!
Do you want to start the rp? I wont be able to start one until after Tuesday. Studying for a Spanish Midterm (unless I get bored with Studying and write something, which is entirely possible.)

Lovely, then it's settled. c: Yeah, I look forward to it! Um, I don't mind. Though like yourself will likely be slow because of college things. :'v. [Oh lol. Spanish Midterm, I can imagine. Good luck with it either way!] Though where exactly might Jorah find Eve? And how would you like to go about their first meeting?

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:48 pm
-Diamond-Elephant-

Lovely, then it's settled. c: Yeah, I look forward to it! Um, I don't mind. Though like yourself will likely be slow because of college things. :'v. [Oh lol. Spanish Midterm, I can imagine. Good luck with it either way!] Though where exactly might Jorah find Eve? And how would you like to go about their first meeting?

Me too! (Thank you! I keep wanting to procrastinate...) She could be found anywhere, since she tends to travel looking for those who she deems as worthy. So if Jorah is always in a specific place, she could travel there.
Well, do you want her to be her wicked self outright or do you want her to be her lady in distress? :}

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:53 pm
Thalea

Me too! (Thank you! I keep wanting to procrastinate...) She could be found anywhere, since she tends to travel looking for those who she deems as worthy. So if Jorah is always in a specific place, she could travel there.
Well, do you want her to be her wicked self outright or do you want her to be her lady in distress? :}

Well actually, Jorah tends to travel all over the place as well so it'd be easy for him to bump into her anywhere. [I know the feeling. :'|; ] Oh my, a lady in distress. :} The perfect lure for an old knight. Ahem. So yeah, if that's alright with yourself? ovo  

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:31 pm
-Diamond-Elephant-
Well actually, Jorah tends to travel all over the place as well so it'd be easy for him to bump into her anywhere. [I know the feeling. :'|; ] Oh my, a lady in distress. :} The perfect lure for an old knight. Ahem. So yeah, if that's alright with yourself? ovo

Okay! So what ever place inspires you, that will be the place. (I wish it was Tuesday night already, so the test could be over xD You have lots of midterms right now?)
Hehe, it really is. I am perfectly happy to do that, she loves pretending to be a helpless maiden in order to get her way. It seems to be her go to move haha.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff