Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Ohayocon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizuyousei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:45 pm
I've never been to an anime convention before. I really outta go sometime though!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:11 am
Mizuyousei
I've never been to an anime convention before. I really outta go sometime though!

Yeah... I am thinking about paying someone like $100 to drive me to it....I have a special someone i want to see.. 3nodding you know who you are! smile  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

SamTheBlob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:38 am
im going to be driving by that time but im really poor bryan said he'd take me but i told my boyfriend that so now he's going to take me lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:13 am
hehe whee I can't wait! I sent in pre-registration for a 3day pass and still haven't gotten any feedback that they even got it yet sad  

FitzLOKO87
Crew

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:21 am
ha ha you saps have to pay.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:44 am
AnimeGuy420
hehe whee I can't wait! I sent in pre-registration for a 3day pass and still haven't gotten any feedback that they even got it yet sad

Hopes it comes soon 3nodding  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:54 pm
inuyasha_lover419
AnimeGuy420

of course you do you two are going together. but the question I have is why are you paying someone $150's do drive you somewhere when mike can probably pick you up and take you there and maybe you can chip him in for some gas.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:03 pm
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419
AnimeGuy420

of course you do you two are going together. but the question I have is why are you paying someone $150's do drive you somewhere when mike can probably pick you up and take you there and maybe you can chip him in for some gas.

i live over 100 miles from hilliard....and mike could not pick me up because for one.. parents dont know about him.. dont even know i am going to meet him.. so.. well there is one... the other is.. umm gas costs alot.. and so i am going to get all the money i can just to go down there.. not just for mike.. (mostly) but it would be my first convention..

Plus i am going to be staying in a hotel with my sister and her friend like for 2 nights.. I am going to get drunk for the first time.. I am scared... lol.. But.. I am not for sure if i am even going to drink.. but yeah umm we are going o have a good time in the hotel.. me my sister and her friend. (dont know if she likes me much) but umm... yeah.. grr... hope we dont get kicked out of the hotel.. sister probably bringing pot.. and i dont smoke... lol so.. lol..  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

C chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:31 pm
Klepto Nyaro
You were the girl who's uncle made the buttons right? HI ^-^

-^__^- That would be me!

Ameria Seiruun
Ah!! The buttons!! I have my button! =D *points to the button hanging from the dresser mirror*

XDDD YAY! I still have mine too! >D I remember seeing you on the elevator. o.o; XD LOL, how random...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:00 pm
C chan

XDDD YAY! I still have mine too! >D I remember seeing you on the elevator. o.o; XD LOL, how random...

Haha, yeah! I remember the elevator! That was great. XD Much thanks for the button!  

Ameria Wil Tesla Seiruun

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:43 pm
inuyasha_lover419
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419
AnimeGuy420

i live over 100 miles from hilliard....and mike could not pick me up because for one.. parents dont know about him.. dont even know i am going to meet him.. so.. well there is one... the other is.. umm gas costs alot.. and so i am going to get all the money i can just to go down there.. not just for mike.. (mostly) but it would be my first convention..

Plus i am going to be staying in a hotel with my sister and her friend like for 2 nights.. I am going to get drunk for the first time.. I am scared... lol.. But.. I am not for sure if i am even going to drink.. but yeah umm we are going o have a good time in the hotel.. me my sister and her friend. (dont know if she likes me much) but umm... yeah.. grr... hope we dont get kicked out of the hotel.. sister probably bringing pot.. and i dont smoke... lol so.. lol..

how old is your sister? Because me and her would get along great probably. I could tell you didn't smoke by your sig. Do you know what kind she normally smokes? Also as far as getting drunk if you will allow us. Me and mike will accompany you to help you get through this. Getting drunk,high, and laid are the best parts of a convention. the night life.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:03 pm
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419
AnimeGuy420

how old is your sister? Because me and her would get along great probably. I could tell you didn't smoke by your sig. Do you know what kind she normally smokes? Also as far as getting drunk if you will allow us. Me and mike will accompany you to help you get through this. Getting drunk,high, and laid are the best parts of a convention. the night life.

OMG hahahha!.. that is funny!.. ok My sister smokes the regualr kind... not the expensive premo s**t... she cant afford it...she pays $20 for a bag... so it is not that good i guess... My sister is 19... and she is well... how can i put this.. like you.. LOL she is a perv... she loves having sex.. ewww i am talking about my ******** sister! grose!~...lol well yeah.. i dont know.. umm.. i cant go.. sad but then again.. bree (sisters friend) was going to buy the drinks... I dont know i never got drunk.. I dont know if i will be a b***h or not.. or if i am like one of them one girls.. you know.. lol ccg... you should know..lol... yu perv..lol hehehe!

but no.. I dont know.. I dont like to drink.. so... i dont know.. maybe when i am older..  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:16 pm
lets try not talking about drugs on gaia people...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:17 pm
Umm.. well.. i umm.. i dont know if i am going to be here alot.. sorry. if i miss some days..  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:55 pm
inuyasha_lover419
Umm.. well.. i umm.. i dont know if i am going to be here alot.. sorry. if i miss some days..

you should be able to go. there is no reason if you weren't with two adults I might understand. *cough*bullshit*cough* Of your parents to say that. So try and convince them you have untill January. So your sister is like me that is comforting I guess. you can't really call me a perv you don't know me. Do you have a pic of your sister? I am guessing me and her would really "get along" LOL.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff