Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Agony's Grounds (EXAM AREA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 pm
Come with me in the twilight, to the shadows of my heart...

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

When Kamina came at her again, Yasha knew she had to act fast. She still wasn't fully recovered from the first attack to be able to lay her hands on him. She quickly assembled the necessary chakra in her body and shot herself up in the air from the branch of the tree. Which was, she knew, a risky move, because she could not move that well in air. But she hoped to have the effect of surprise with her, and that he would not follow her up in the air. She hoped she would be able to land as well.

When in the air, she noticed the big waves of ash coming to the middle of the battle scene, where she would land and where Kamina still was. She knew Korumo had given some sort of protection, but if this failed to catch Kamina, she would be screwed anyway. She summoned new gale wolves and send them away from the battlefield, holding on to them. The wind chakra did grave damage to her hands, but she was willingly to sustain that in order to not get caught in the massive lawine of ash.

Landing outside the ash pile, nearly impaling herself on one of the spikes, Yasha dispelled the wolves, she would have no need for them untill Kamina showed himself again. She scanned the area for signs of her partner, but due the fact she was busy she probably could not find him again untill he made some kind of move.

User Image
… where I cry for all that’s lost to me

Chuunin can perform: 39+24-2=51
38 Academy Jutsu
30 Gennin Jutsu -1
20 Chuunin Jutsu -1
9 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Monthly bonus: 24  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 pm
Korumo removed his hand from the mound of ashes, confident that his prey had been captured by the tidal wave of ashes. Steadily he limped about the area, hopping as he hoped to spot his partner, hoping to find her soon.

Just my luck! Korumo's thoughts roared, as he peered down to his foot. The tool of the swift assassin's was their footwork, allowing them to move quickly yet silently, unfortunately he would not be so swift at the moment, for a glass dagger had slipped into his foot, and broke off once it had made it's way through. This is not the time! That looked like a biju aura, and if I'm correct, a couple thousand pounds of ash wont hold him if he becomes fully possessed. His foot ached beyond the many wounds he had received thus far in his life time, and he had received the pains from his own jutsu, for the ash that covered the plain now, and the ashes that remained in a flutter to the ground, had hidden the small javelin from view.

"Yasha?!" He called, he did not worry that his opponent would here from beneath the mound. "I may require a bit of assistance!" He yelled, feeling a bead of sweat crawl down the arc of his brow as he continued to hop around the area for a better view. He peered down at the spike once more, having left it where it was so that he would not bleed too quickly, jutting out of the top of his foot though it pierced through the bottom. He knew that Yasha had told him that mending limbs was beyond her, but he did not know if this wound was within her grasp. If he could not recover at least enough to run once more, than it would make fighting a full fledged demon all the more difficult. "Yasha?!" He called again.  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:34 pm
This match will be called 12/07; try to gain the edge before then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:05 am
Kamina H. K. Sosei xx+xxKumogakurexx+xxGenninxx+xxRokubi

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
"Just because the meaning of my name is Child of Love..."

Kamina did his best to avoid the tidal waves of ash as could as he could. When Yasha moved his hand dug deep into the wood of the trunk of the tree. A thunderous roar could be heard as Kamina let loose a barrage of lighting within the trunk of the truee. This made the, now burnt wood, soft enough for the young shinobi to slam his other hand into. He pulled out just enough wood to create a small burrow like hole in the trunk which he threw himself into the. The tidal waves of ash crashed down upon the branch of the tree which he and Yasha had once stood with enough force to snap the thick branch right off the tree. The young man let out a long whistle as he waited for the downfall of ash to stop. "Well this was exciting," he said to himself. As he awaited the ash to fall he attempted to think of a plan but could not seem to sit still long enough to attempt one.
Instead of going out the way he had gotten into the tree Kamina turned around and placed his hand against the inner would and let another blast of lightning erupt from his hand, allowing for a clear passage straight through the bark. He walked right through and stepped out onto another branch. "MISS ME!?" he announced as he looked down to Korumo who had been calling out to his partner.
"Well you seem to be injured!" Kamina said to the man with a sadistic grin. He had enough of the foolish games and knew what could happen if he rushed in recklessly. "DIE!" he shouted as he began to fire volts of electricity towards Korumo, one right after the other.
20 Chuunin Jutsu
18 Jounin Jutsu
41-1=40 Total Jutsu

"...Does not mean I won't murder you in cold blood!"

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:15 am
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ τнэ bισσɗ ɢσɗ ▒▒▒████ ████ ☵☳☰

w e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g eUser Image

And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.

''If, perchance, you continue to stay within your perpetual state of... to put it nicely, being pathetic, Korumo and Yasha, then sooner than you know, this match will be your opponent's, as I deem for it to be this way now. Despite the fact he may soon be facing his loss; he has held the two of you at bay single-handedly, showing more strength and convinction than you could ever even mire. Now, within a few moments, I will hope to witness the last moments of this onslaught; and then, only then, will I decide if you are worthy of moving on."

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:57 am
Korumo turned in amazement, his shock concealed only by the cowl of his hood. The tree! He used the d*** tree. He realized, well aware that he was now out in the open with an injured foot. He had come to expect the type of assault that his opponent would use at such a distance. Bugs were too slow, and running would be unfit to use when arriving at lower levels, but lightning could make a fast crossing in a straight path. Once the clever shinobi roared "die" Korumo threw one of his gauntlets between him and the enemy, returning his attack with a volley of his own.

"Hai Senbon no Jutsu!" He roared, a shower of ash needles appeared, becoming dense and as solid as steal before gliding off into the distance towards his opponent. "I'm done with plans! I'll face you head on right here!" The words of a shinobi caught his ear. A distant voice calling out to the combatants.

"What drives you to spout such blind observations, he keeps us at bay only on the brink of defeat," He called back " even a worm can burrow a little deeper to keep distance from the bird's beak. The only scratch placed upon my body was none of his doing, stop spouting nonsense and open your eyes. My opponent is clever, but he is no closer to victory, when on his heels in defense." He roared, keeping his eyes trained upon the very man he spoke of. He was glad he'd met this opponent in battle, and couldn't think of a fight he could enjoy more, but he still did not intend to lose over such a petty observation.

User Image

29/30  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:52 am
User Image

w e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.

''It's not nearly the fact that you are winning; it's the fact that YOU HAVEN'T WON. Two on one... demon or no demon, this is the essence of what a loss becomes; in my eyes. One of the holy sacraments of this exam is that it is judged on performance rather than victory... there is the place you lack. There is where you will not excell nor thrive, and instead, I see you to be a loser... and nothing more. Go, take this battle in your remaining time, show me that I am wrong, show me that you can thrive under the pressure. Show me you are worthy of being called a shinobi."User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:58 am

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

He's right, we're acting ridiculous. We're afraid to act in the open, because we based our plan on stealth. No more hiding, no more running. I have to prove I am worthy. I hope I can still mend what I have broken.
, Yasha thought, as she ran around to find Korumo being assaulted with lightening. He was injured. Her medic instinct called to help him. She could not run that distance and if she didn't get there in time, Korumo would be crushed. What the crap, if I win because I nearly let my teammate die, it's no winning at all, Yasha reasoned and she grabbed a kunai and threw it using Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill). She aimed it 10 meters in front of Korumo. Then she used Kawarimi no jutsu to replace the kunai with herself. And then she errected Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind) to take the electric assault. It drained her strenght, but she could not care. As soon as the assault ended, she turned to Korumo and healed his foot with a Chiyute. He would be able to move, but not at full speed. For that, she needed more time, and that she didn't have.

She began running into Kamina's direction, avoiding spikes as she ran. She didn't wait for Korumo, she had to prove she was strong enough to take out a demon. To be honest, she thought even very skilled chuunin would have trouble fighting a demon in full mode, but appaerantly this proctor was thinking different. She didn't care. She wanted to leave this exam at least with her head up high. She retrieved two of the ten remaining kunai she had with her amd threw them into Kamina's direction. Forming seals while walking, she used another Kawarimi to get herself replaced with one of the kunai. Now she was close enough to Kamina, she could assault him more. The demon would make it difficult, but at this point, she really wanted to make him cry for mercy.

Forming more seals, she summoned her medical chakra in her right hand, as an extra weapon ( Chakra no Mesu (Chakra Scalpel) used). Charging for Kamina head on, she first aimed a kick at his abdomen, before spinning around as quick as she could and slam her hand on his right shoulder. She dipped her hand into her pocket to get another kunai and slashed that one across his abdomen. If he wasn't taken down by that, she slashed her Chakra scalpel across his legs as well. Then she would step back and used the Drunken sight technique on Kamina. She was giving it her all.

User Image

Chuunin can perform: 37+24-8=43
38 Academy Jutsu - 5
29 Gennin Jutsu -1
19 Chuunin Jutsu -2
9 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:44 pm
Kamina H. K. Sosei xx+xxKumogakurexx+xxGenninxx+xxRokubi

User Image
"Just because the meaning of my name is Child of Love..."

Kamina snarled as he watched a horrid amount of senbon form around the vicinity of Korumo before they launched at him. He leaped from the current tree branch and onto one slightly higher than it. A senbon had just barely manage to slice his back. The reality of the fact was that the slice was something smaller than a paper cut to him for he couldn't even feel it until he felt the blood slowly dripping down his back.
The Genin now stood upon all fours on his new perch. It was then that he spotted two kunai coming in from below. "Kunai...," he said to himself when he noticed them. The opponents he was facing rarely used kunai for anything. It was rather clear it was meant for something else. He leaped back just in time to see one of the kunai replaced by Yasha, and she was now charging at him while forming a string of handseals. 'She never learns,' he thought has he slightly stepped back out of reach of her kick. He saw her begin to move and to him she moved so slow it felt like he was watching a movie in slow motion. 'This time I'm taking it off,' he thought with a grumble as his left hand took a hold of the hilt of Hakutatsu, the bone sword. He waited until her hand reached it's target, his right shoulder instead of his left. The man could sacrifice one shoulder for now.
As soon as her hand collided with his shoulder a burst of speed shot through his arm. He drew Hakutatsu with speed that could even surpass a Jounin adding to the fact he was successful in something like this previous, without all of the speed enhancements. If the kunoichi found a way to escape the strike he'd praise her. The Genin aimed for a point just above the kunoichi's elbow. She would feel tremendous pain as the bone blade sliced right through her arm, severing it from her body. If the slice was made the boy would then enter a combination of strikes which would aim to sever all of the tendons within her other limbs. This display would prove that Kamina was no longer playing around and possibly end the match right then.
20-1=19 Chuunin Jutsu
18 Jounin Jutsu
40-2=38 Total Jutsu

"...Does not mean I won't murder you in cold blood!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:06 pm
They want more than victory, fine! No more plan A or B even if I have all the way to plan M already laid out, if thats what they want from me, then thats what they'll get! Korumo rushed forward as soon as his foot was mended, no longer concerned for the slight pain so long as it did not bleed. First he formed an ember clone who jumped into the air above his creator, then the true shinobi placed his hands together beneath the clone's feet, and launched it into the air at the enemy, covering it in a sphere of ashes. The Clone would fly towards Kamina, only removing himself from the soot cocoon after it's flight neared it's end (to avoid a lightning related interruption) The clone came out of the sphere with massive gauntlets, each weighing 400 pounds in the shapes of lion heads. The clone attempted to attach one to the demon wielder's legs and one to his arms, adding the massive amount of off balanced weight to his body.

Following the clone, the real assassin rushed onto the tree limb on the opposite side that Yasha had stepped onto, meaning to utilize Yasha's genjutsu. He swiftly drew out his blade, slashing furiously at the golden shinobi, spiraling low for a sweep at the backs of his knees, and rising with a kick towards his foe's jaw. He then stepped back and fired his last coated needle, that Yasha had given him during the beginning of the round, one covered in a sleeping poison fired at a rate of speed beyond most shinobi's defense.

If they wish for fighters in their ranks rather than intelligent shinobi, then so be it, our counter strike shall be vicious!

User Image

26/30  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

Immidiatly, Yasha used Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge) to stop the blade from severing her arm. She thanked her parents for gifting her with amazing control of wind jutsu, she didn't have to weave signs for it. However, she was not out of peril. Kamina had gained even more speed than she had anticipated, and she herself was just of regular shinobi speed. She tried to keep in mind that this was all about performance, but she couldn't help but just wanting to win.

She had no choice but to avert her fighting style. The only thing she knew that could match his speed with the sword was Renge Lotus, so she decided to use that. If she could lay a hit on him, it would set him back at least a little. She began to evade the swords movement, which she was now better suited for. Occaissonally it slashed through her arms, making cuts that didn't concern her. She knew he was still slightly faster. She kept punching and kicking at his abdomen and chest, and sometimes one at the head. She kept twirling around to evade the sword and make another move. Soon she would come beyond the range of his sword, closing in so much that he could not use his sword properly and then she would give him some mighty punches in the abdominal area to insure his organs would go in merry-go-round.

User Image

Chuunin can perform: 29+24-2=41
33 Academy Jutsu
28 Gennin Jutsu -2
17 Chuunin Jutsu
9 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image

w e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

''The shinobi world tells us to forward the success of your mission and the power of your village at all costs; leaving no room for selfish desires or even kind ones... leaving teammates behind. Since I have no further desire to witness this battle, you may end it now, and succeed... all of it can end... if one of you... Yasha or Korumo... strikes a blow into one-an-others heart... Tell me, shinobi... do your ideals of happiness and peace go past your desire to be what your village has always wanted to see? This world -- all of it -- is a war... and by killing one-another, each from a different village, you are doing what you have been born... no, bred to complete. You don't have to be afraid anymore... it can all end now. All of it. But in the end, regardless of the outcome, it will end in the taking of a life." He hoped they would be... reasonable, but within this world, there was always a doubt. The pressure of it all was that... if they were true shinobi, they would understand that this was one of their commandments. Kill or be killed... it was a harsh reality, but that is what the peril of this world had finally came to be...User Image

User Image  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:15 am
Once again the words of his proctor came to his ear, spouting nonsense once more. Kill my teammate, regardless of our lack of mutaul bond, a life should not so easily be wasted.

"I refuse!" Korumo replied to the proctor's proposition. "To take a life for a simple title, it is pathetic in sense of morality. Why should I take the life of either of these combatants just to be acknowledged, for rank does not determine skill!" Korumo replied keeping an eye on his opponent still, for he had taken a step back to fire his senbon which would give him only a moment to speak, and no more. He had given his answer. No life should be wasted upon a whim regardless of the offer. "If I shall not pass by refusing to take the life of my companion, then so be it." the shinobi concluded, aware that he could very well remain a genin for his decision. He could only hope that his partner would feel the same strength of morality, and would share in his knowledge that this exam granted them a title and no more.

User Image

26/30  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image

"As you wish." Holding up his hand high above him, and placing burden upon his voice, he spoke with a harsh tone, signifying he was serious in all aspects. ''Korumo Igazakaru and Yasha Hayato, for not meeting my impressioned requirements, you are hereby removed from this exam; having been ousted by Kamina. You may pack your belongings and leave, or stay within the lobby, but regardless, you will not be contesting any further. Kamina, you move to the second phase of the examination process; you will be given a new teammate who reaches a fair balance at your side. Good day. You two will now be welcomed out." Stepping from the match, the image of him, now showing itself to be a hologram, began to fade. Within those last few moments, he looked upon them with complete disquiet, but the truth was, he still had yet to post the results. Their chance... was not all to an end.User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash