Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:14 am
musicaloner7

{.Oranbás.}

Full Name: Oranbás

Nicknames: Oran
User Image

Breed: Kalona

Persona: Back when he was part of the great Kalona herd, and Second in Command in the war:
Since his birth, Oranbás was trained and conditioned to become a vessel that would make his kin proud. His parents composed of powerful, cold, ruthless kalona, with strong pedigree's from impressive lineages, that for generations had produced fighters for their herd. With such a prestigious line of work, came the intensity's of discipline and molding to make the epitome of a perfect warrior of death. There would be no defiance, or disrespect tolerated, of any kind, for the punishment dealt would make rebelling of any fashion stifled before it festered into a bad habit. Family honor was valued above all else, and the teachings and traditions that were held afloat for centuries.

Even as a colt, Oranbás endured rigorous training, and was placed on the unwavering pedestal of high expectations. While most foals might be learning to fight in the form of play, he was taught with structure and intensive lessons. There was no time for fun and games, no he could savor that feeling once he'd proven himself a worthy and acceptable member of his family. For while he was just a simple child, he was nothing more than clay needing to be pummeled into submission and carved into a masterpiece.

With the beginnings of his life solely focused bettering himself and preparing for what he should become in the future, the young male didn't create any means of relations with those his own age. Friends, acquaintances, not even enemies... asides from those who might envy the advantage he was gaining in the prowess towards being a force to reckon with. Everyday his mind was influenced further, and further, where his own opinions and thoughts were cast aside and muffled for what was implanted in its place; like poison ivy rooted to paralyze any sort of free thinking. Should anything organic of his own try to crop up in its stead, the vines would curl, and wind, and suffocate the very seed that challenged its presence with a venomous embrace. He was convinced that this was how he should think, that what he was taught and told was how he should be, that he was only a child who knew nothing of the world and had no place to speak against the wisdom of those who did. And so Oranbás did.

The magnificent specimen that Oranbás had become did not go unnoticed amongst the herd, and ranks. He excelled beautifully in combat, and was able to prove himself a valuable asset. With the demonstrations of loyalty, respect, and power, the stallion was able to find himself a spot at the Protector's side. It was the greatest honor he could have hoped to achieve, and one he took with great seriousness, and pride. His family was pleased to have one of their own as a representation of their strength... their elitist natures stroked and inflated from the feats their child made. To have others oozing with jealousy was the most rich of desserts for the meticulous family.

But even with their extensive training, efforts, and energy placed fully into Oranbás, they so clearly stunted him in the abilities of socializing and forming bonds with others. The stallion hadn't been permitted to associate or converse with others outside of the small group that were directly blood related, and was thus not placed into the presence of various situations, or personality's. Ergo, the male did not gain a grasp of understanding others, or showing any means of consideration, or sympathy . Emotions were a sign of weakness, something that was to be crushed from an early age, so that they would not hinder his growth and the fate already etched into his future.

Once on his own, to serve under the Protector, the warrior found himself completely ignorant to the art of engaging with those who were his fellow comrade's. The male was silent, stoic, and obedient, his deep baritone voice a rarity to hear, unless instigated or demanded. His only means of approaching and initiation conversation with others was on the topic of duty, or relaying what he was told to.

He was a puppet, a warrior's armor, numb with no soul within. He simply went through the movements, followed the strings that pulled him, and did as he was told. For his life was only meant to be used for the good of his family, and the good of his herd. An empty doll, given purpose, without freedom to even consider being alive.

Now adays, he's very reserved, and observant. The strong silent type. He prefers to follow Athena and others in the mares group to learn as much as he can of this outside world he's come to be apart of now. Many will be surprised by his rather menace-less demeanor, despite his intimidating features. He's not one to speak unless necessary, and prefers to be in the background. A seasoned veteran, now a gentle giant, you could say he's being reborn again. He's trying to find and re-establish himself.

- Observing
- Peace
- Quiet
- Being of use for the good of others
- Being apart of a group

Dislikes:
- Needlessness
- Lack of logic
- Unable to understand something

Orientation: bisexual

Looking For:
- Friends
- More people to join the group
- Romance?

Relationship Status: single

Mate: none

Plot Idea's:

- Join our campaign: Currently, Athena is leading a group of fellow warriors that Oranbas is apart of, and others who want to provide aid to those who need it, traveling along the lands to help anyone they come across in distress. They are composed of healers, fighters, silver tongues, and are open to anyone joining should they want to help the cause. While having some familiarity of self-defense is necessary, you don't have to be a fighter, just able to take care of yourself should you get in a sticky situation. Can't have members being a liability. More healers, fighters, dancers, charmers, what ever are welcome! They can even come and go as they please.

Probably being the most easiest to talk to of the group, currently, he's your best bet to talk to if you're interested.

Got some ideas?: toss them at me!

Extra:

User Image

She is sort of a blank slate for me. She's very friendly and I think it would be an interesting sort of meeting, her meeting him. I've only rp'd her one other time with a mini and I'm still trying to finish that one after a year of writing it out... RL has been wishy washy.

I'm trying to get her more developed as a character so I'm basically throwing her everywhere at anyone trying to get her some interaction, maybe some friends or some enemies. I try to do mate plots but if the personalities clash then its a no go.

Also... You do realize his cert says female lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:31 am
AstoriaFallen

Sure that'd be fine with me. He's not really used to friendliness so that'd be interesting to see. All the interactions.

yeah it's ok. no biggy.

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:56 am
musicaloner7

Aaack I suck, I thought I replied to this. Fuuuuuuuudge

Yes, sorta, kinda, I think? XD Claymore was the leader of the armies so yes. We are gonna go with it. XD I wish I could find the thread now. Also good! I'm glad she wouldn't attack, I'm not sure how Claymore would take it. Honestly he's not himself really but yes.

Would you like me to start or would you like to start?

/Been working alot apologies for the slow.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:51 pm
Of The Epidemic

No worries, happens to all of us. {happened with me and a pm just a few weeks ago.}
Alrighty, that works for me. We'll just do what we want, heh. I mean it makes sense anyway so what's the harm. Leggo.

If you get the chance, I'd super appreciate if you could start. Will be pretty busy the next few days, so not a lot of free down time, when not working on other things, to get something started. No pressure though, when ever you have the time/chance. Please feel free to take your time.

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:33 pm
*places up foal for rp*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:47 pm
musicaloner7

Just got back from traveling abroad! Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you sooner. Would you mind starting it please? <3 <3 I can do it if you prefer, but it might be a day or so since I'm trying to locate plots and get caught up in other shops as well.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:29 am
AstoriaFallen

Just got back from traveling abroad! Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you sooner. Would you mind starting it please? <3 <3 I can do it if you prefer, but it might be a day or so since I'm trying to locate plots and get caught up in other shops as well.

It will probably be awhile, possibly a few weeks, until I can start something. Extremely busy at the moment with preparations to move.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:31 am
That's fine. <3 Just let me know when you're available. I'll probably get one started and leave it here for you for when you have the time.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:13 pm
musicaloner7

I want to steal shifa <3

Maybe this guy since he does have "blood" for hair <3

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:22 pm
Frezir

I want to steal shifa <3

Maybe this guy since he does have "blood" for hair <3

User Image

haha. He's my special preshu babbin.

They can rp, sure. What's he like?

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:30 pm
musicaloner7

haha. He's my special preshu babbin.

They can rp, sure. What's he like?

It's been a while, but he can be a total sweet heart, but can also get kinda moody. He refers his mother to be that of the stars. He adores the night, long walks, and meeting new soqs. He's currently doing some searching to see where he belongs since he had left the Flock because he wasn't "born" into it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:12 am
Frezir

It's been a while, but he can be a total sweet heart, but can also get kinda moody. He refers his mother to be that of the stars. He adores the night, long walks, and meeting new soqs. He's currently doing some searching to see where he belongs since he had left the Flock because he wasn't "born" into it.

oh cool cool. Well my babbin needs all the rp, for his ritual traveling. So all the encounters, and those in need of medical attention are welcome. The more experiences the better for his growth and development. Though now he travels with my foal, so they'd be in his current rps.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:23 pm
musicaloner7
Frezir

oh cool cool. Well my babbin needs all the rp, for his ritual traveling. So all the encounters, and those in need of medical attention are welcome. The more experiences the better for his growth and development. Though now he travels with my foal, so they'd be in his current rps.

That works for me <3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:37 pm
Frezir

That works for me <3

Awesome. Won't be able to set anything up soon, since I'm moving tomorrow, and will be a bit busy getting things settled. Did you want to do some casual guild or im rp, or google docs?

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:42 pm
musicaloner7
Frezir

That works for me <3

Awesome. Won't be able to set anything up soon, since I'm moving tomorrow, and will be a bit busy getting things settled. Did you want to do some casual guild or im rp, or google docs?

I'm fine with any of those <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces