Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The Madness! [Nat's Plots; Byakuya+Kwaho added!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:48 am
Wyntre IceBlade
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Wyntre IceBlade
Did we ever finish out Leap and Ayasha's last RP?

>_< so totally bad at keeping track lol
No, we haven't.

well we shall have to do that *goes to find it*
Here's the RP
Link

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:57 pm
I added Kwaho to my plot thread.
Right now, he's an open book... so feel free to ask what he's like and offer plots.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:41 pm
Psst Natty? Would Kwaho want to play with my Daliu? She's a ground, very sweet, and his pretty and exotic and would totally wow her. A little quiet, but she is glad to make friends.

User Image

I also have a somewhat shy boy who is in need of friends. He's besties with one of my boys, but needs to get out and meet others... Girls/boys/ any shape/size you'd like to introduce him to. They might have to take him by 'surprise' out in the wild, an accidental meeting of sorts, but he'd warm up fairly quickly so long as they don't try to eat him.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:27 pm
Would Kwaho want to play with my Keshani? She's a Kalona x Ground (Wind Heritage) cross. Likes 'unusual' things, and sort of wants to collect such individuals like her father does. She wouldn't be aggressive (except maybe personality wise) or a danger to him in any way... He's just interesting and vibrant and I thought it might be fun.

User Image

To be honest, she could meet your Angeni boy for the same reason... If you felt it would be a good idea.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:02 am
~Latonia de la Courtel~
Latty: I'm game for all of them, though I wouldn't know who to toss at Rai (Though I want his babies. x3)

Keshani can even meet Byakuya (my angeni), but she won't have any luck at collecting him.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:27 pm
@Natty: Sweet! Though Kesha probably wouldn't want to 'collect' Byakuya, that would just be an 'you're interesting/ I've never seen your kind before' sort of thing. I didn't mean to imply she'd collect him, he seems awfully big for her to try.

klajsdklajskl Hwuuuuurr! (@_@ Find someone I love Raik and wouldn't he make charming kiddos? Aigooooo.)

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:36 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~
@Natty: Sweet! Though Kesha probably wouldn't want to 'collect' Byakuya, that would just be an 'you're interesting/ I've never seen your kind before' sort of thing. I didn't mean to imply she'd collect him, he seems awfully big for her to try.

klajsdklajskl Hwuuuuurr! (@_@ Find someone I love Raik and wouldn't he make charming kiddos? Aigooooo.)
Ah, I see. ^^
But yeah, if you're still interested, would you mind starting the RP(s)?

(I really do need to find or get someone for him, but all my quests coming up are male. xD -Needs to think of some female designs-)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:35 pm
heart  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:09 pm
Hey, Natty! Would you be willing to RP with either Cyano or Pel?

If not, I have other stallions or mares. biggrin I'm mostly looking for plots and was wondering if you'd want to plot with me for some of them. I can give you summaries of each personality if you'd like!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:26 pm
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
What are you looking for, for them?  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
What are you looking for, for them?

I also have Icefall, whose personality is as pure as falling snow -laughs- She's as innocent as she was while a filly. Still doesn't know how babies are made. ;D I'm looking for some stallion to "open her eyes."

For Pelagia, my thoughts for her is that she needs to learn to overcome her isolation that's she's insinuated on herself because of her strange hybrid combination (kalona x kelpi). Romance RP is nice if you want, but since she's still relatively new in my hands, I just need to RP her out and test out how I want her to be.

As for Cyano... well, Cyano's a wanderer type. She likes to explore new places and generally never stays in one place, and although I'd like to find her some romance I honestly just need RPs to tweak her personality out, just like Pel.

EDIT

I also, surprisingly, have two stallions that are also up for grabs for RP:

Honovi (siggy) and Rashir, who I (hopefully) don't have any plots for that I recall.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:04 pm
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
I also have Icefall, whose personality is as pure as falling snow -laughs- She's as innocent as she was while a filly. Still doesn't know how babies are made. ;D I'm looking for some stallion to "open her eyes."

For Pelagia, my thoughts for her is that she needs to learn to overcome her isolation that's she's insinuated on herself because of her strange hybrid combination (kalona x kelpi). Romance RP is nice if you want, but since she's still relatively new in my hands, I just need to RP her out and test out how I want her to be.

As for Cyano... well, Cyano's a wanderer type. She likes to explore new places and generally never stays in one place, and although I'd like to find her some romance I honestly just need RPs to tweak her personality out, just like Pel.

EDIT

I also, surprisingly, have two stallions that are also up for grabs for RP:

Honovi (siggy) and Rashir, who I (hopefully) don't have any plots for that I recall.
If only Gojyo wasn't taken, I would toss him at Icefall to teach her how babies are made. xD

Let's see, for Pel, I can toss out Vera (my kalona mare), if you want a more negative meeting.
I have a lot more other choices if you want her to be more comforted about who she is:
Abel
Charlamagne
Kwaho
even Byakuya to an extent.

For Cyano, I can offer Rinji, he's also a wanderer and the alpha of a wandering herd as well.
Um... who else...
Abel and his family (Ahanu, Awinta, Aylen, Alvise)
Kwaho
Byakuya
Those are all my fellow wanderers.

I don't have a lot of mares available for your stallions, but if Rashir swung both ways, I could toss Rinji at him. -Shot- xD
Other than that, my whole herd could be made available for them depending on what they were looking for in plots as well.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:29 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
If only Gojyo wasn't taken, I would toss him at Icefall to teach her how babies are made. xD

Let's see, for Pel, I can toss out Vera (my kalona mare), if you want a more negative meeting.
I have a lot more other choices if you want her to be more comforted about who she is:
Abel
Charlamagne
Kwaho
even Byakuya to an extent.

For Cyano, I can offer Rinji, he's also a wanderer and the alpha of a wandering herd as well.
Um... who else...
Abel and his family (Ahanu, Awinta, Aylen, Alvise)
Kwaho
Byakuya
Those are all my fellow wanderers.

I don't have a lot of mares available for your stallions, but if Rashir swung both ways, I could toss Rinji at him. -Shot- xD
Other than that, my whole herd could be made available for them depending on what they were looking for in plots as well.

XD LOL Gojyo would have a blast with Icefall wouldn't he? XD I need a stallion for Icey if only because this idea is entertaining...

-ponders- I wish I owned Takuto XD Then I could throw him at Charlamagne like in Audio. T__T Oh well. What's Kwaho like? Seeing as he's a hippogriph, he might give some insight to Pel.

Cyano can get along with anyone as long they're not after her for food. XD I wouldn't mind any of them, you can choose whoever needs RP the most.

XD Sadly, Rashir doesn't swing both ways. Only Pel swings both ways and that's because she honestly doesn't care. XD;;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 pm
PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

XD LOL Gojyo would have a blast with Icefall wouldn't he? XD I need a stallion for Icey if only because this idea is entertaining...

-ponders- I wish I owned Takuto XD Then I could throw him at Charlamagne like in Audio. T__T Oh well. What's Kwaho like? Seeing as he's a hippogriph, he might give some insight to Pel.

Cyano can get along with anyone as long they're not after her for food. XD I wouldn't mind any of them, you can choose whoever needs RP the most.

XD Sadly, Rashir doesn't swing both ways. Only Pel swings both ways and that's because she honestly doesn't care. XD;;
Oh yeah he would. xD. It sort of makes me want Darsh as a Soquili now.

Charl is mated to Edward Elric in this shop. And in Audio, Takuto was tossed at Liela, Charl's "sister" (We need to RP there too).
Kwaho is very loving. So much to the point that he will seem like he's flirting, when he really isn't. He loves anyone, despite species. He also tends to be oblivious of how 'loving' he can be, so he might accidentally get a mare or stallion to like him without realizing it... or might make a couple jealous. Don't touch his poptart though, he's deathly protective of it. Also, he's an omnivore, so he eats both plants and meat, but plants more so than meat.

I wouldn't know who to toss, so feel free to pick anyone.

Aw, that's a shame. That only leaves Ayanna (who only has one breeding left) and Ambrosia.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:44 pm
Who's Darsh? O.o

OMG yeah that's right! 0.0 It also makes sense with Charlamagne in various other shops XD She's a consistent character of yours. And we DO need to RP in Audio again. I miss it. T__T

What's Byakuya like? If Kwaho's very loving, he might open Pel up a little. XD She's got an extreme indifference to anything that means "love." She's friendly enough, but she tends to distance herself. -nods-

Hmmm... I pick either Alvise or Byakuya (OMG I love his name. Byakuya. 8D)

-ponders- It's funny, I have more single mares than stallions, and you're the opposite XD

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff