Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::|InfectMeWithYourLoveandFillMeWithYourPoison|::..[A/O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo alien love.
  YAY!
  Weird.
View Results

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:57 pm
Morgan diddn't understand the sign language, but he guessed he meaning and shakilly pulled a pen and and scrap of paper from his pants pocket and slowly wrote something before handing it to dove. the note read, "I'm blushing. Your hot and when we were so close, our forms touching...I wanted to be with you..." As he handed the note over his entire face went red and his blush an even darker red.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:09 pm
'Our forms? Bodies, dearest. Bodies. I only have one form....' She wrote back, then added, 'Like I said earlier. you dont want to be with me, you just wanna do me and move on.' Handing the paper back, Dove crossed her arms over her chest and wrinkled her nose. "Hey Viktor, why did you come to earth? You seem awfully young. How old are you?" The half-breed was still itching to know what had caused the surroundings to spazz out, but Pozlaceny had yet to return, so she waited patiently.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:00 am
Viktor mentally sighed and decided to unfold himself into his true form right there. then he flew up to the top of a building and folded himself up and compacted himself back into human form. He sat on the edge of the building and said into doves mind only, "I'm 19 years old by this planets time. I'm a single young adult male of a Quaklitar equivalent of an eagle of this planet. I am a pureblood quaklitar, like Morgan's father is. I've traveled here looking for a breeder...." Then he looked down at her directly into her eyes and showed a close up image of him sitting there into her mind as he said the words, "I came here looking for a breeder, and I found the love of my life. I found....You." Then he sighed..."And Morgan isn't wrong. You are. His misunderstanding may have been sexual, but his feelings are not. I can hear them in my head. He's crying in his head. You think he wants to do something and then leave you forgotten, but the truth is he wants what I want. We each want to spend the rest of our natural life spans with you at your side. We each want that which one one person can have. We each want to become yours for all of time. So now you may see us as we truly are, I'm falling for you, and my wings can't keep me aloft. Morgan has secretly liked you for years according to his thoughts, so now you must choose. You must choose which of us you break the heart of and thusly sentence to a life of misery, and which one of us you will find worth your time."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm
Phoebe blinked in confusion at the woman, caught off-guard.

"Anthrax?" she echoed in confusion. "No, I've never heard anyone call my mother by that name. My mother's name is Anaxandria."

At the memory of her mother, she had to fight down a scowl. Well, even if her name wasn't Anthrax, the word certainly suited the poisonous woman.  

LovetoCauseMayhem

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:51 am
Dove was wide eyed for a moment before she frowned sadly and ripped off the clothe covering her left eye and gave Morgan a hard too, the bright green of the eye was in striking contrast to the blue one, but below the eye streaked red and silvery scars, as if her skin had been burned. Dove pointed to it and asked, "I do not cry. My tears are an acidic substance. Could you, either of you, love someone who cannot cry on your shoulder when they are hurting?" She thought, writing it sloppily onto the paper, her mind in a whirl. She shifted from foot to foot, waiting.

Pozlaceny smiled at the girls scowl and nodded, "I apologize, I must have been mistaken." Though in her mind she was laughing, no mistake here. "Was that you causing all the comotion?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:00 am
Morgan nodded. "I've always looked up to you since you never cried, no matter what people did...You've always been braver than I could ever be."

Then there was a craching sound and the ground shook as Viktor jumped down. "Yes I could. I can't cry either. I lack tear ducts and tear glands. In my true form my eyes are encased in a see through sheet of bone that protects them from the elements.."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:01 am
Dove shook her head, glancing from one to the other. She'd ducked when Viktor landed, the tornado in her mind causing her to not realize it was just the alien and not more things exploiding. "But I barely know either of you. I can'tpossibly choose just yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:28 pm
Phoebe looked around, shifting from foot to foot nervously. Could she trust this woman? Was she worthy?

"What... what commotion?" she asked, biting her lip. "I... I didn't notice anything."

She could lie like a champ to her mother, but other people... not so much.  

LovetoCauseMayhem

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:12 am
She smiled, "I think you do know. I saw you. It's alright. Was he in your head? Viktor tends to be a little blunt with his powers. You're powers need to be worked on so we can get them under control, however. I realize you are young, and it takes time."

Dove shifted from foot to foot, looking from Viktor to Morgan. 'No... I can't possibly choose. I like them both! I've known Morgan for longer, though I don't really know a lot about him. But Viktor... He is a pure blood and has been places I could never imagine going. Plus, we share a similar power.' Her fingers lifted to her left eye and she absentlindedly traced the scars there as she thought, her brow furrowed and eyes on the ground. A hard decision indeed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:28 pm
Phoebe gazed at her in confusion and awe. She knew about powers?

There was a pause as she thought, then she spoke.

"My name is Phoebe," she stated, being able to feel herself calming down. This woman was so much calmer, seemed so much warmer than her own mother.  

LovetoCauseMayhem

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:42 pm
((Bumpskies!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:09 pm
She smiled and held out her hand, "Pozlaceny, but if that comes off to difficult, I will accept Lacy from you children." The pureblood glanced over her shoulder and though she could not see them, she knew Viktor could hear her and mentally said, "Come out you guys, I would like you to meet Phoebe. But tell them to be gentle, she is like a doe, skittish."  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:28 pm
((Hmmm how to plunge my way into this again.... Hmmm...))

Shita was only walking past when she noticed the splintering of the bench and the shattering of the lights. She looked across the road before venturing across to see if everyone was alright. As she made it across the street she one was was a little older than the two and two teenagers, with one having an eye of a different colors and scars, and a normal looking human male. "A-are you alright?" She asked kind of quietly as she tried not to be rude and stare at any of them, Trying not to be of the prying sort.

((That should be fine smile ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:48 pm
[they all are in human form. Welcome back! Also, you play MTG?! Me toooo!!!]

Dove looked up at Shita and smiled, waving lightly at her. She pushed the gauze back into place and ran her fingers down the tape to make sure it stuck. Fluffing her bright pink hair she discretely made her way to stand between the two males, a little behind them. For some reason people made her uncomfortable. Maybe for the fact that she could not speak to them and was shy to share her powers.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:03 pm
((Yeah, I do too... >.>))

Phoebe, blinking for a moment, reached out and took Pozlaceny's hand in hers.

"Lacy," she repeated simply. "Right. Sounds good. Her eyes drifted a little around the corner to the group of people that she had been eying before. "Are they... your friends?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff