Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:39 pm
You're acting like you're on your o w n,
But I saw
you standing with a girl
S t o p trying to steal my heart away
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

" ɨ . C η . ƒ є є l . Y ѻ ʉ ɼ . ɧ ɛ α ɼ Ϯ b ɛ α ϯ . "

Mae was grinning the whole time, hands on her hips as she looked back to the ocean. The students murmured along the crash of the waves. The breeze was slight, blowing through Mae’s hair gently. Catching the ball easily, she tucked it under her arm and grabbed Adrian’s wrist, dragging him to the water. Mae seemed to enjoy herself. On first appearances, she looked like any other high school girl; with a large smile and playful attitude. She threw the ball into the air, falling backwards as she did. She landed on her bottom, splashing water but proceeded to give a laugh and get back up.

User Image

No matter what it is you t h i n k
I'm not the kind of g i r l to break,
And give my
h e a r t away
Stop trying to steal my heart
a w a y

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:41 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae was grinning the whole time, hands on her hips as she looked back to the ocean. The students murmured along the crash of the waves. The breeze was slight, blowing through Mae’s hair gently. Catching the ball easily, she tucked it under her arm and grabbed Adrian’s wrist, dragging him to the water. Mae seemed to enjoy herself. On first appearances, she looked like any other high school girl; with a large smile and playful attitude. She threw the ball into the air, falling backwards as she did. She landed on her bottom, splashing water but proceeded to give a laugh and get back up.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:00 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian quickly followed, being dragged out to the water. He had never seen Mae so happy before! He watched her fall into the water and laughed along with her as she got up. "Careful there." He said with a smile. He went to go fetch the ball, water splashing as he ran in the small waves of the ocean.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:50 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae yawned, tired from being out in the sun all day. She wiped the towel into her hair, drying it because of having taken a shower. She bent down to unzip her bag, looking for another shirt before something fell out. She bent to pick it up, blushing as she did.
“Oh, you brang that, did you? I didn’t know you to be so promiscuous. So, who’s the lucky man?” Luce asked, bending over Mae’s shoulder to see what she had in her hand.
Mae turned red and flung in the trash, disgusted about the little package. It was probably her mother. She could envision her then, helping Mae pack while she slipped it into her bag. ‘Oh, my daughter’s first overnighter! I should slip this in here just in case! Teenagers these days!’ Actually, Mae thought that was exactly what her mother thought as she put it in her luggage. She stood, pulling her shirt over her head and giving Luce a scornful look. Luce didn’t mind it and waved her away, retreating back into the bathroom. Mae brushed her hair.

“Look, I won’t be back tonight so don’t wait for me,” she whispered, Luce’s eyes sparkling as she spoke. Mae watched her as she went for the door, closing it behind her. It was after curfew so Luce was careful going down the hall to the boys’ rooms. Mae sighed and shook her head. Luce was definitely a confident one.
Speaking of which, Luce knocked very quietly on her boyfriend’s door, a nerdy kid by the name of Jeffery. He was a nerd and all but he sure was a sweet heart. She had an excited look about her face, yet anxious as to not get caught, hoping that he’d open the door quickly.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:13 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian opened the door, kinda surprised to see who it was. "Hey Jeffery..." Adrian said, "You girlfriend is here." He said, noticing the sparkle in her eyes. "Um... I don't know what you two are gonna do, but I don't want to be here if anything does happen..." Adrian said, Jeffery blushing madly and hitting him upside the head.
"Shut it! Hey Luce. What are we gonna do about Adrian?"
He asked her, the both of them whispering to each other.
"Well, if you want to take the risk, Luce says you could stay in her room for the night." Jeffery said, Adrian not looking happy.
"Yea uh no. I'm not gonna get in trouble cause of you two..."

Adrian sighed, knocking on Luce's door quietly and waited for someone to open it. 'How did I get talked into this...' Adrian thought to himself, all dressed up in his pajamas holding a book and his music.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:44 am
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae was half asleep, listening halfheartedly to the soft music that was playing. She twitched, hearing the door. Was it Luce? Back already? She assumed she’d take a little longer than that. Her boyfriend’s roommate probably had to bunk with some other guys. She felt sorry for the guy, having to be kicked out of the room while his roomie gets all sexy time with his girlfriend. She shivered, not wanting to think about Luce and whatever she was doing at the moment. Maybe it was a teacher. She yawned, turning off her Ipod and tossed it on top of her bag before sauntering to the door in pajamas.

Adrian’s face. Mae almost screamed, having been caught by surprise before covering her mouth, looking at Adrian with disdain. After peeking down the hall, she pulled him inside and closed her door with a soft click.
“What the hell are you doing here, you pervert? Go back to your room.”
It didn’t occur to her that he couldn’t. She was flustered, her cheeks slightly pink with a blush as she pointed to the door. Of course, it also didn’t occur to her that maybe Luce’s boyfriend’s roommate was Adrian or that those two had already locked the door so Adrian could no longer return.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:05 am
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian was shocked himself to see that it was Mae's room. He sighed as he was pulled inside, Mae telling him to get out even tough he was already in. "I would love to go back to my room, if it was taken over by my roommates girlfriend." He said, looking pretty tired himself. "She said that I could hang out in her room for the night. I didn't expect it to be your room though." Adrian said with a yawn. "Her name is Luce right? Jeffery liked to talk about her." He said.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:25 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae was a bit frazzled. She had pulled him in; scared that the two might’ve been caught by their teachers and now he was stuck in here. For fear of getting in trouble, Mae decided he could stay. She brushed passed his shoulder, rather in a grumpy manner and sat on the bed.

“What a coincidence,” she muttered, folding her legs. Pulled her hair behind her ear and hugged her knees. “So, what do you want to do?” She asked in a muffled voice. Her first thought was to sleep. She was tired and the pillows beckoned her head to lay on them. Her eyes glanced at the head of the bed before at Adrian, looking at him sharply. She faltered then, seeing him yawn made her yawn as well.
“Ah, well, I’m tired. You can do whatever, I’ll go to sleep.” Mae crawled up into bed, pulling the covers up to her nose before turning off the lamp on her side. She was shy, giving a look of insecurity before rolling onto her right so that she faced the wall, showing her back to Adrian. She looked upon the space Luce was supposed to sleep, on the left side of the bed. It was empty, barren. Mae wasn’t used to sleeping in such a large bed.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:50 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian didn't mind that she was a bit upset since all he really wanted to do was read. "Well, go ahead and sleep. I'm just gonna sit over here and read." He said to her, walking over to the couch. He paid no mind to Mae and put his headphones back to his ears, playing his mixture of alternative rock, techno/trance, and some japanese anime music. He quickly was engrossed into his book, feeling like he was in his own room once more.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:02 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae stared at him with a solemn look, secretly eying him as he read in his own, small world that was his head. She knew that he wouldn't catch her watching him being that he was so engrossed. Mae spied at his features.
With skin so creamy, it'd make an angel jealous. He had such blue eyes, so much more colorful than Mae's own dark eyes. His hair fell in golden locks, so soft they looked. He looked beautiful, unlike how she thought of herself to be. She buried her face into the pillow, embarrassed for staring so long. The familiar meowing of her phone had her lift her head. She jumped off the bed to her bag, rifling through it to get to her cell phone. She flipped it open and held it to her ear, dissapearing into the bathroom and shutting it behind her.

Several minutes passed by until Mae came up, a mixed look of her usual scornful look and of embarrassment. The only person who would be able to make her look that way would be her mother. How could she ask such questions like they were so carefree? Was she a woman yet? Bah! Mae shook her head. Her mother was always like that, also one to try to liven up the atmosphere. Mae placed her phone on the table and went back to bed, glancing at Adrian before falling asleep. Not once did she stir in her slumber, never showing Adrian her back as she slept.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:19 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian didn't even look at Mae the entire time he was in her room. He noticed she went to the restroom, but didn't want to know why and didn't really care either. He didn't know when she went to sleep, but he fell asleep on the couch about an hour after Mae. The book was neatly placed on the coffee table and he slept soundly like an angel.
Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:10 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Luce pinched Adrian's cheeks, grinning wildly as she whistled rather loudly. Jeremy stood near the door. "What? You two didn't do anything the whole night? And we let you two have plenty hours to do some fun stuff too~" Luce put a hand on her hip, her smile overly sunny than that morning.

Mae gave a muffled groan, rolling over. She gave a big breath before sitting up, fixing her bed hair and looking at Luce, then her boyfriend. Then to Adrian who must've fallen asleep on the couch. She got up and hurried to the bathroom.

Luce's voice chimed. "Come on and hurry up. We're having breakfast and then and quick hike before going back to the buses this afternoon. If they find out Adrian's been sleeping in here, all four of us would get in trouble."

Mae came out and grabbed her bag, an irritated look upon her face before retreating to the bathroom, gettting ready. She was NOT a morning person.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:53 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian slowly rose from the couch, looking first at Jeffery, than Luce, then Mae. His hair was all messy from sleep and his eyes were squinty. It's not that he's a morning person or anything, but he's kinda random when he's sleepy! "Quickly! To the realm of my hotel room!" Adrian uttered, raising his hands up high. "The food is calling me to them... it says 'please consume me... please..." Adrian yawned and grabbed his book, heading out of the room quietly before they got caught.

Adrian made it to his room without trouble amazingly. He took a very quick shower to wake him up, and packed up his stuff, putting it on the bed. "Ok! Now for my food!" He said happily and went down to go eat with Jeffery.
Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:39 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae got ready, taking ten minutes to pull on shorts and a shirt. Luce dragged her down to the hotel's dining room, pulling her in line to the buffet. Mae was not a small eater and practically grabbed everything that was sweet before sitting next to her with Jeffery and Adrian. She ate everything with a blank face, enjoying the taste of yogurt on her tongue. The teacher began making announcements, receiving several groans. No one really wanted to go back. Mae sighed. She didn't want to either. But she guessed it'd be alright to come back. Maybe with everyone else too.
The hike was on the cliffs north to the beaches they played on, rocky but scenic. Mae enjoyed it, standing on the edge of the cliff as the waves crashed below and the salty wind blew at her hair. She closed her eyes, breathing in and out. It was beautiful, being where she stood. She turned almost gracefully, brushing her hair out of her face before returning by Luce's side who was taking pictures. Eventually, she got back on the bus. Luce and Jeffery sat in the seat before her as she sat in the back row, nearest to the window.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:14 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

After eating, going on the hike, and having a great time on the trip, he made his way to the bus, his friends already sitting down. Adrian took a seat next to Mae with a smile, looking at her happily. "The trip wasn't so bad." Adrian said as he looked at the window as well. "We both had a lot of fun. I hope some day I can come out here again." He said with a smile, looking into Mae's dark eyes.

Not Enough I Say

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces