Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Sign up sheet!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ayoo_MuFFiNz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:24 pm
heyy I'm britney and 16 years old.
I am Bisexual.
I enjoy the company of males older than me and women of my same age.
I don't date minors.
I enjoy dancing, singing and i love art.
I love giving attention to my "Significant other" showing my love and affection is big to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:49 pm
iSparkle2Much

About me: I have a big sense of humor, like I laugh at pretty much anything xD I like to hang around funny people. I'm nice and sometimes sarcastic. I'm horny 90% of the time. I'm Hello Kitty obssessed,. I'm black, light-skinned. I'm a Senior in High School. I like to speak my opinion.I'm not Atheist. And my favortie anime is...well I can't really think of a favorite but I like anime <3  

V-Card Shredder

Welcoming Sex Symbol

ii Dorkiiee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:13 pm
Heyy =)
Name: Hollie
Interests: Surfing, Movies, And Going 2 Da Beach Wiv Friends smile
About: Tan, Look At Pro 4 Pics, And Thts About It Really. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:01 pm
Hello
Name: Derek
Interests: Reading, anime, video games, martial arts and theatre.
About me: I'm pretty laid back and like to have fun, as well as loyal and I tend to stand up for myself and my friends whenever I can. I'm Secular Agnostic so I believe in a higher power, but not God. So yeah I'm a Senior in High School and I don't really go to church. I love anime. smile  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

Akio Sempai

Friendly Friend

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:57 pm
Hello there!
My name is Paul, or you can call me Akio(For one Akio is my username)
I am the age of 13..
I am single, and I would date girls between the ages of 13-15.
I am straight, and I am a pet lover. I have a dog, used to have two cats, and had other dogs too! I LOVE to write and read, especially creative writing and poetry. I also do photography, and watch anime!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:13 pm
Haii! whee
My Username is Mae51
Hmm basic stuff about me O_O
My real name is Nic I'm 17,straight,and single. I love music! Punk, rock, alternative, reggae, metal I love it all! I play mainly bass guitar but I also play a little drums and keyboard ^_^ I play some video games but not that many anymore. I used to be really into anime and manga too! Annnd I'm currently looking at going to med school after college to be as psychiatrist or a doctor/pharmacist. Oh and I'm a little on the shy side redface I'm looking for a girl who's around my age maybe older who I can be there for whenever she needs me. I'm looking for someone who's also fun to talk to and who has a great personality.  

Mae51

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

Johvalo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:17 pm
Hey there, my name is Johvalo and I'm here to meet new people.
I'm female and straight.
I'm currently 19 and I'm not looking for anything too serious; I just want to have some fun and meet some new people.
My interests include dance, art, visual novels, video games, reading, music etc. I aspire to be a lawyer someday and I'd like to meet somebody who is ambitious and knows what they want. I read manga voraciously, but I don't watch that much anime. I would like to meet somebody with similar interests however smile but I am open to other people as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:19 pm
hey im fancy hotgirl 575
my real name-Megan
age-16
i like muice rock, pop hip hop, and rap i like guys only people say im fun and crazy and im a girl (lol) every 1 i meet say " your so pretty" and stuff like that.
that is all u need to know about me!!!!  

fancy hotgirl 575

2,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Azn_KoreanBear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:33 pm
Names Tomboy Xion, but I like Neil better
Username is XionNix808
I love Asian male and Tomboy girls (hot girls that dress like guys)
I am 18 so no one younger than 17
I love to read, write, draw, sing, dance
I tend to go to Korea at times to teach people like SHINee, MBLAQ, etc.. but I don't like people who want to meet them through me...I hate that!
I am sadistic, and masochistic, sometimes shy, easy to anger
I love K-POP and J-ROCK and Alternative, and Punk, and Rock~
I am very seke, but I like guys/girls that are rougher than me~

User Image

This is a Tomboy, a girl who dresses like a guy~ Yes, it is a girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:19 pm
User name : Sugr Qbz, 14, female, straight

I'm looking for a guy who is funny and going to keep me amused. I like video games, music, dance, and parties. I'm horrible at talking to people in real life I feel attracted to them. I'm a little into RPing. I'm a scene kid  

xCapn Crunk

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Starman Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:58 am
18, male, straight.
I'm a Soldier, but always a geek at heart. I enjoy fan fiction, writing, animals, video games, and most of all playing piano. I am trying to start role playing, and I am not sure if I like it yet.

My personality is a bit shy. It's hard for me to think of something to say sometimes, but when I do joke around, all my friends think it's hilarious.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:10 pm
Username:1213erin
I'm straight
I'm 15
I'm female
I'm looking for someone with a sense of humor,mature,and nice.
Thanks!  

1213erin

Give it to me daddy

6,625 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:42 pm
username:HD Destruction
Im strait.
I am 15 years old i like to hang out with friends have fun and play football and play video games. im a very energetic person and very funny well so im told haha
im single wishing that would change...
just ask for a pic if ya want one.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:03 pm
ii Dorkiiee
Heyy =)
Name: Hollie
Interests: Surfing, Movies, And Going 2 Da Beach Wiv Friends smile
About: Tan, Look At Pro 4 Pics, And Thts About It Really. wink

hi Hollie! i saw this and thought you would like to talk sometime if ya like. so p.m me sometime and we will see what happens(:  

Give it to me daddy

6,625 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

ii Dorkiiee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:41 pm
Mae51
Haii! whee
My Username is Mae51
Hmm basic stuff about me O_O
My real name is Nic I'm 17,straight,and single. I love music! Punk, rock, alternative, reggae, metal I love it all! I play mainly bass guitar but I also play a little drums and keyboard ^_^ I play some video games but not that many anymore. I used to be really into anime and manga too! Annnd I'm currently looking at going to med school after college to be as psychiatrist or a doctor/pharmacist. Oh and I'm a little on the shy side redface I'm looking for a girl who's around my age maybe older who I can be there for whenever she needs me. I'm looking for someone who's also fun to talk to and who has a great personality.

Haii Nic im Hollie U sound great, id love to tlk some time hope that can happen (: But dont worry im a little on the shy side as well redface no big (:

- Hollie heart  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces